JazAce

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1331775585' post='2938227']
You have no idea how TIO works, do you?
[/quote]

Very original reply "You have no idea how <insert alliance here> works.

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1331776586' post='2938234']
I for one, welcome GATO as our new overlords. :ehm:

D34th, I am disappointed. And to think we were once allied...
[/quote]

You talk like I was an alliance, you were allied to Polaris not to me, but since you want to talk about disappointment:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1322283058' post='2851538']
Kick some ass, IRON.
[/quote]

You cheers a preemptive strike against an alliance that protected and after that was allied to TIO and now is crying because I criticized yours when I not even in Polaris anymore? Grow some thick skin bro.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1331779195' post='2938245']
You cheers a preemptive strike against an alliance that protected and after that was allied to TIO and now is crying because I criticized yours when I not even in Polaris anymore? Grow some thick skin bro.
[/quote]

First off, there was no protectorate between NpO and TIO, at least not this incarnation of TIO, so your statement is already off. Second, as you very well know, there was quite a bad, to put it kindly, falling out between Polaris and TIO, resulting in some hostilities between two said parties. And thirdly, you can hardly consider her comments to you to be any sort of 'crying', more like showing that you have absolutely zero clue on what you're talking about. And lastly, you know Rahl is a she, hence your final sentence should have been "Grow some thick skin [b]sis[/b]."

Edited by MitchellBade

Very original reply "You have no idea how <insert alliance here> works.
[/quote]

Sorry to disappoint your expectation of originality with the truth. -_-

Edit: Damn prepositions

Edited by Captain Spock

[quote name='D34TH']Grow some thick skin bro.
[/quote]

Http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=uk&client=safari&tab=wi&q=i%20am%20no%20bro&sa=N&biw=480&bih=208&sei=k1thT_TJIIeH8gOUnfChBw#i=0

That would be her reply.

[/quote]

I'm scratching my head at your particular definition of "preemptive strike."

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1331779838' post='2938247']
First off, there was no protectorate between NpO and TIO, at least not this incarnation of TIO, so your statement is already off. Second, as you very well know, there was quite a bad, to put it kindly, falling out between Polaris and TIO, resulting in some hostilities between two said parties. And thirdly, you can hardly consider her comments to you to be any sort of 'crying', more like showing that you have absolutely zero clue on what you're talking about. And lastly, you know Rahl is a she, hence your final sentence should have been "Grow some thick skin [b]sis[/b]."
[/quote]

I don't care about Polaris-TIO relationship at this point, but just to you know, Polaris kept no hard feeling of the treaty cancellation and you are welcome to prove me wrong, but no member of Polaris never criticized TIO or wished your alliance any harm, sadly I can't say the same about TIO towards Polaris, Rahl's post was just one example among many of TIO posts directly or indirectly being hostile towards Polaris. Please not that I'm not trying to argue about Polaris-TIO relationship since it is completely irrelevant to me and to this thread right now, I'm just trying to make you see that your excuse for her saying what she said are false since Polaris, as far I know, gave TIO no reasons to act hostile towards them. If you think I'm wrong and you think that Polaris gave TIO reasons to act like that, you are more than welcome to discuss that with Polaris in their forums, not with me.

I also don't knew that Rahl is a he or a she, but if you and others are so concerned with such irrelevant thing, don't worry, next time I'll use the correct pronoun.

That said it even if what you said were completely true it changes nothing since I quoted her just to point out the fact that [b]she[/b] is complaining about a behavior when [b]she[/b] has behaved in the same way before, and in a worse situation. You know how I call it? Hint: MK likes this word a lot:

[spoiler]Hypocrisy[/spoiler]

Oh and Crymson, you scratching your head don't surprise for me at all, is like someone telling me that the sky is blue or water is wet.

Edit: I was wrong about protectorate, sorry my memory isn't perfect.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1331781949' post='2938270']
Actually, Polaris [b]never[/b] protected TIO, first (STA) or second (IAA) incarnation. Your continued fails leave me no longer wishing to read your QQs so I'll leave it at this.
[/quote]

Good way to avoid the entire point of my post. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sorry Keelah, didn't saw your post, I'm done.

Edited by D34th

Wow, it's always great to come on here every now and then to be reminded of how many nutsacs patroll it.

o/ our new allies in GOD!
o/ MCXA!

Nice work lads :D

For those of you asking what happened to me[ooc] I am working in the US GOP primary elections and so have no time for this. [/ooc]

Any how, this is an interesting move for us obviously. I kicked it back and forth whether or not this would work out, so when I was Chancellor this was debated for months, and I had trouble making up my own mind. However, I love some of the friends I've made in GOD and have a new respect for them as an alliance, especially to their activity.

For those of you saying this is a bad idea for GOD or MCXA, I hope to prove you wrong. :)

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1331780702' post='2938255']
I can't decide who in this pairing I feel more sorry for.
[/quote]

Feelings of sorrow eventually show themselves to have been for our own good. Also, I like this optional treaty trend, it allows for some uncertainty, in shaa'Allah.

o/ SCY
o/ Gibs

Maybe this will turn into something good

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1331775254' post='2938226']
How is GATO any better than MCXA or GOD?

It won't matter GATO will just cancel it for signing with an alliance that they sign with a few months later.
[/quote]

Come on Omni, you need to chill on this kind of stuff. I wish you luck in your new alliance and hope very much you enjoy the 3-4 weeks you spend there.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1331771972' post='2938204']
Does this mean I'm Shaggy?

Seriously though, while others may try and troll you, I'll simply say that you'll need a lot of luck to actually get anywhere with this.
[/quote]

I don't disagree with you.

And I'd think there's a reason it was kept optional, though I of course am merely a Xiph drone and wouldn't know anything about these things :v