JazAce

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to both our friends in MCXA & GOD

o/MCXA
o/GOD

I had this brain storm......something a little more creative and original....but whatever...
Multicolored God Treaty just sounded so plain...I had to spice it up some! So what da ya think?

[quote][size="5"]"The [u]Never[/u] Cross GOD Judgment Accords!"[/size][/quote]

LOL.

Hey...it could work here! :P

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1331838860' post='2938456']
MN, This is a pretty unfair thing to say. Yes we did pursue a treaty with you guys, but that was around a year ago. We asked you guys about it, and it didn't work for you guys, and so we looked for different friends to ally. Since then there have been a great number of GATOans that I have personally kept good friendships with, however that certainly shouldn't bar MCXA from signing a treaty with an alliance GATO has bad juju with.
[/quote]

Sure, sign with everyone we don't get along with. Perfect way to get me not to laugh heartily when any relationship with you is mentioned.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='Vandal' timestamp='1331865574' post='2938705']
It's not the worst treaty. I mean, everything is optional in it. Almost makes it worth the digital space it's saved on.
[/quote]

This cracked me up.

I didn't read the treaty, but MCXA's stock just dropped a bit in my book.

Congrats to both...

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1331880589' post='2938807']
This cracked me up.

I didn't read the treaty, but MCXA's stock just dropped a bit in my book.

Congrats to both...
[/quote]

I personally feel more sorry for GOD. But if they feel they will work good together who are we to say they won't make an awesome team? Personally I don't really care for ethier of them but as long as they honor there treaty then....

o/ MCXA
o/ GOD <--- (Once in a life time event right there)

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1331914664' post='2938922']
I, personally, am shocked that there are people in the world that think [i]MCXA[/i] are the ones slumming it in this treaty.
[/quote]

I know right?

In all seriousness though, congrats on your treaty this move does actually make sense for the pair of you so best of luck.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1331991064' post='2939256']
Congrats guys. People can't seem to understand you've gone through the meat grinder already and came out fine, so the calls of doom and such are amusing.
[/quote]

Surely you are talking about MCXA?

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1332000800' post='2939299']
He must be, because what happened to GOD this past war could hardly be called going through a meat grinder.
[/quote]
I've been debating this since the start of this thread.

We are seeing reactions like: both are scrapping the bottom of the barrel, how low will GOD go, how low will MCXA go, etc. Is this because people are not satisfied with the war against GOD, because of the way VE protected them or has GOD become permanently untouchable/unlikable, something like Polar has become?

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1332001123' post='2939301']
Is this because people are not satisfied with the war against GOD, because of the way VE protected them or has GOD become permanently untouchable/unlikable, something like Polar has become?
[/quote]

Yes, all of the above.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1332001123' post='2939301']
I've been debating this since the start of this thread.

We are seeing reactions like: both are scrapping the bottom of the barrel, how low will GOD go, how low will MCXA go, etc. Is this because people are not satisfied with the war against GOD, because of the way VE protected them or has GOD become permanently untouchable/unlikable, something like Polar has become?
[/quote]

Those are not mutually exclusive.

This combined with the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=211&showentry=3401"]stats Roq posted showing GOD with a higher aid slot usage percentage than Umbrella[/url] shows GOD is making a bit of an effort at a come back, good luck.

[quote name='KenoCore' timestamp='1331914698' post='2938923']
I personally feel more sorry for GOD. But if they feel they will work good together who are we to say they won't make an awesome team? Personally I don't really care for ethier of them but as long as they honor there treaty then....
[/quote]

There's nothing to honor. The whole thing is optional. If either alliance gets attacked, they're really under no obligation to help. Same if one goes to war, the other is under no terms to commit to anything. There is nothing to honor except maybe if one is spied upon and the other knew about it and such. It should be renamed the "We're friends kinda, but if you suddenly commit a !@#$% manuever, we have a way to legally say we're not going to follow your lead down a path of destruction." accords.