A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1325834446' post='2893914']
SF lose in the battlefield but after all the hatred and harsh terms promises towards them and mainly towards GOD/Xiphosis, this terms represents a huge political victory for them, so congrats guys.
[/quote]
There were harsh promises towards Xiphosis? Or merely wartime rhetoric? We may never know. I once made a harsh promise to Xiphosis, but that is terribly OOC and has no place here.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF lose in the battlefield but after all the hatred and harsh terms promises towards them and mainly towards GOD/Xiphosis, this terms represents a huge political victory for them, so congrats guys.
[/quote]
Man, I usually give you the benefit of the doubt but this is just straight up dumb.

[/quote]

We don't take reps. We said as much in our DoW thread.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1325834309' post='2893909']
Do you actually believe all of the nonsensical things you say? What's it like living in a world where you don't know dick but like to spout off at the mouth and pretend to be intelligent? Get a grip.
[/quote]

Was merely responding to Ernesto's assertions that we were being mean and evil. All things considered I hardly think that is the case.

[/quote]
Yeah..we weren't ever planning that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1325834386' post='2893913']
Right, this is where the thread goes south.

Good going guys. Lasted all of 6 pages.
[/quote]

Not necessarily, people just need to take some preventative measures.

[ooc]learn to love the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=ignoredusers"]ignored user functionality[/url]. I've had Aeros on mine since November.[/ooc]

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325834237' post='2893907']
Was there ever any question that we wouldn't? ^_^ Come on, it probably won't be until Christmas that we get to have a decent match up, so we need to start arguing hypothetical's now.
[/quote]

Well you started with the hypotheticals :P

SF lost this war, no one is disputing that. But after all the talks about terms and such i think this was a very nice outcome for SF. Sure you might have gone for more, we wouldn't go for it and then it's just a matter of who cracks first, the alliances that knew for half a year or so that it was gonna lose a war. Or the alliances that saw the war go less stellar then originally expected. You tell me cause i honestly wouldn't place a bet on which it would be.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1325834635' post='2893917']
Man, I usually give you the benefit of the doubt but this is just straight up dumb.
[/quote]

Nice argument, I'm glad that nothing changed while I was inactive.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1325833912' post='2893901']
One side did hold out to get the terms they wanted in this war. It wasn't yours. You didn't even hold out for the ones you originally offered.
[/quote]

Oh, hell, why not. Remember [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83752&view=findpost&p=2248410]this post[/url]? How does it feel to be cut down to size, with only your good buddy Impero preventing your alliance from being ground into a fine dust?

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1325834755' post='2893922']
Was merely responding to Ernesto's assertions that we were being mean and evil. All things considered I hardly think that is the case.
[/quote]

Yeah, but they way in which you chose to express it bordered on open insanity.

Just sayin'.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1325833912' post='2893901']
One side did hold out to get the terms they wanted in this war. It wasn't yours. You didn't even hold out for the ones you originally offered.
[/quote]
I knew we shouldn't have let you surrender until you wrote that essay about the Heat.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1325835087' post='2893931']
I knew we shouldn't have let you surrender until you wrote that essay about the Heat.
[/quote]

Tbh, if you'd made it an essay about MLS Xiph probably could have done it.

[/quote]

D34th, I appreciate it, but this battle was a loss, any way you slice it.

I thoroughly enjoyed fighting Invincible Irishman and Apple of Valhalla, and Aeros as well. Good luck to rebuilding for Mjolnir and their allies for their rebuilding. It was fun, wasn't it?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325826754' post='2893765']
Congrats glad to see you guys peace out. Very fair terms too.

Also wtf is up with the Hizzy thing? Is he not still on the EoG list?
[/quote]
I was thinking the same thing, i'm fairly sure Hizzy is our date. Unless the little scamp has been playing the field.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1325836598' post='2893949']
I was thinking the same thing, i'm fairly sure Hizzy is our date. Unless the little scamp has been playing the field.
[/quote]

Hizzy cheated on you man, I saw him totally hooking up with some seedy characters in CSN.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1325836377' post='2893946']
D34th, I appreciate it, but this battle was a loss, any way you slice it.

I thoroughly enjoyed fighting Invincible Irishman and Apple of Valhalla, and Aeros as well. Good luck to rebuilding for Mjolnir and their allies for their rebuilding. It was fun, wasn't it?
[/quote]
Indeed it was, best of luck to you all as well, especially Rotavele, Severius and Requia for putting up a fight :)

[/quote]

The fact that we were the ones receiving terms instead of giving them says all that really needs to be said regarding who won and lost.

I understand where you're coming from to an extent, but it's not accurate.

Edit: I'm tellin' you, bcortell, if you'd asked for an essay about why the LA Galaxy suck...

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1325836700' post='2893950']
Hizzy cheated on you man, I saw him totally hooking up with some seedy characters in CSN.
[/quote]
Sometimes you just don't know how to feel.

[/quote]
A retort really isn't necessary for this, so just to contribute to the discussion imagine me pointing at you and laughing.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1325837000' post='2893958']
The fact that we were the ones receiving terms instead of giving them says all that really needs to be said regarding who won and lost.

I understand where you're coming from to an extent, but it's not accurate.

Edit: I'm tellin' you, bcortell, if you'd asked for an essay about why the LA Galaxy suck...
[/quote]
An essay about soccer feels like punishment for us having to read it afterwards. I see what you're trying to do, and it will not work!

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1325837331' post='2893961']
Sometimes you just don't know how to feel.
[/quote]

to be fair, when you guys were getting gang-banged by half the planet and their mothers last winter/spring, it got tough to find slots. then CSN went ahead and made you guys look like shining knights and I got distracted. sorry?