A Mjolnir Announcement

Rampage3

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325829488' post='2893840']
Didn't say it was terrible. It was stupid.
[/quote]
Yeah..no. We entered on a grudge, and took back what was ours. That's that.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325829689' post='2893847']
[/quote]
That's right, and asked NOTHING MORE.

All bills have been payed, from our end. Everyone can politely go back to !@#$@#$ themselves. :)

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1325829675' post='2893846']
YOU don't know what you're talking about, chump.
[/quote]

No, I'm pretty sure I remember damned well what happened last year. I thought what CSN did was stupid back then, and I think charging reps in return now is similarly stupid. I think you need to think before you speak, chump.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325829689' post='2893847']
[/quote]

A lot of people have entered this war on grudges, people who have paid far more in reparations than your alliance ever did. You don't see them charging reps. What CSN did was dumb, but charging them reps is just as bad.

[quote]

A lot of people have entered this war on grudges, people who have paid far more in reparations than your alliance ever did. You don't see them charging reps. What CSN did was dumb, but charging them reps is just as bad.
[/quote]
Cool story bro. Clearly we disagree, and you aren't going to change your mind. There is no point in arguing what is purely an argument of morals.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325830168' post='2893852']
Cool story bro. Clearly we disagree, and you aren't going to change your mind. There is no point in arguing what is purely an argument of morals.
[/quote]

Indeed. Just remember, karma's a !@#$%*.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1325827660' post='2893802']
shoutout to Donut of GOD, we went at it for 3 rounds without holding anything back. it was fun.
[/quote]

Cheers to you and Schad, it was a good match. Wish I could have done more than played super defensive, but that's kind of how the war was :P

OOC: you also had me on vacation from like the 18th-23rd. So brutal. Nice staggers though, kept me in the war the whole time. BN was very good at that aspect.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325829985' post='2893850']
No, I'm pretty sure I remember damned well what happened last year. I thought what CSN did was stupid back then, and I think charging reps in return now is similarly stupid. I think you need to think before you speak, chump. [/quote]
Big 'ups' on your memory, (something other than chump, cuz thatz played) friend. We did not punish them, we're not that kind of alliance. We only wanted what they forced US TO PAY - BACK!

So $%&@ OFF! Also, hello. :)

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325830462' post='2893857']
I can't even take that seriously.
[/quote]

Neither could NPO.

[quote name='mmansfield68' timestamp='1325830518' post='2893860']
Big 'ups' on your memory, (something other than chump, cuz thatz played) friend. We did not punish them, we're not that kind of alliance. We only wanted what they forced US TO PAY - BACK!

So $%&@ OFF! Also, hello. :)
[/quote]

I see what you did there. I like you.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1325830813' post='2893864']
Just gets funnier and funnier.
[/quote]

I know, right? History [i]is [/i]hilarious.

Now, instead of just posting idiocy, try actually refuting my points. I know, that'll be hard because you'll have to think, but nobody ever checked the box next to "intelligent" when filling out your paperwork.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325830913' post='2893866']
I know, right? History [i]is [/i]hilarious.

Now, instead of just posting idiocy, try actually refuting my points. I know, that'll be hard because you'll have to think, but nobody ever checked the box next to "intelligent" when filling out your paperwork.
[/quote]
Why bother arguing with someone who has their mind made up? I'm quite ok with you believing what you believe, as hard as that may be to understand. Have a nice night.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1325830941' post='2893868']
Congrats on peace. Terms 4&5 with CSN are :lol1: though. If they ever get back to power they'll just re-add Hizzy anyway and blacklist or not, you shouldn't be helping each other out by tech selling anyway. But I am glad to see CSN giving you some reps back. It was deserved.
[/quote]
Our terms with CSN were designed to be light-hearted, with definite exception where Hizzy is concerned. If you or ANYONE has a question with regard to the Hizzy clause in the contract, just test it/us. :ph34r:

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1325827471' post='2893799']
Needs more reps.
[/quote]

Now now, your ilk should know more than anyone that crushing reps isn't really a good way to handle business. -_-

Didn't end quite the way I would have liked it to... but hey, it's peace.

Good luck to my friends in SF in rebuilding.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1325831408' post='2893874']
Now now, your ilk should know more than anyone that crushing reps isn't really a good way to handle business. -_-
[/quote]
"My ilk" were not afforded the courtesy of reps when we lost our war. I am not in favor of crushing reps, and I'm not going to get into a reps talk here, but I was in favor of reps as part of the peace terms from the start. Alas, it was not meant to be.