Peace Is Achieved

OsRavan

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1325557697' post='2891133']
I hope this war was a reminder to you that you can't let being the largest alliance stop you from keeping your members informed and preparing militarily for war.
[/quote]

Just read this. Best quote of the thread. If MHA learns this then the price of this war was peanuts.

edit- Also I wonder if your PM warriors will open their wallets to rebuild the nations that bled to death for them. Somehow I doubt it.

Edited by masterbake

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1325559930' post='2891164']
Just read this. Best quote of the thread. If MHA learns this then the price of this war was peanuts.
[/quote]
[quote]I hope this war was a reminder to you that you can't let being the largest alliance stop you from keeping your members informed and preparing militarily for war[/quote]
I'm agreeing with Duncan & master here.

It was quite hilarious and sad in my eyes to see how a couple members of MHA were trying to find excuses why they didn't so well this war and peace out.. I served as a commander for MHA for some time and Masterbake would know.. I am ashamed of those members. Why make up excuses. Accept that you were not militarily prepared nor was every member notified. There were clear signs for MHA to be prepared.. Its a failure in FA, IA, and MoDF. They all didn't work together for informing their members, being prepared, and realizing the position they were in.

There is no one to blame here but yourselves. Realize next time what your position is.. When war begins, prepare for the next declaration because you may never know who's next.

I wish you all luck in MHA. No hard feelings. I'm just being blunt and hope you take it in consideration.

The only regret I have is not being able to ZI Duncan King this time like last year. How short-term memory works.

Very impressive staggering from the coalition in only allowing me out for one solid round of aggressive down-declares while getting caught in 3 rounds of dealing w/ defensive down-declares.

Also, it's always much easier to tear down and criticize than it is to actually stick to one place and try to fix things or build them up. It always makes me half-smile when people quit something rather than see it through to completion. It's the core-wandering spirit of Hitchhiking though.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1325542437' post='2890889']
Umm....your targets. They are saying something about your target selection practices.

Any luck, man? :awesome:
[/quote]
Sorry, mate. I'm lost :P Care to elaborate? Also, I wish they trusted me enough to pick my own targets. I would've been able to hit TheKing if they did XD

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1325564155' post='2891215']
Sorry, mate. I'm lost :P Care to elaborate? Also, I wish they trusted me enough to pick my own targets. I would've been able to hit TheKing if they did XD
[/quote]

...instead, he got me. Sad times for all involved, I think we agree.

Would anyone care to lament peace with me? Or at least attempt to bash out the kamikaze spirit I acquired once I'd lost 3/4 of my NS?

it was a fun war to say the least

shout out to prather because even though he tried his best to get us out of this war in a hurry, he gave me a hell of a fight that I wont forget anytime soon :D (4k+ infra lost/1k+ tech lost and who knows how much land overall and i'm leaving this war with a smile on my face :D)

also shout out to you INT guys who jumped in towards the end, from what i hear you guys were greatly coordinated and gave my members a hell of a fight

[quote name='Dre4mwe4ver' timestamp='1325564155' post='2891215']
[/quote]

i believe he's referencing that you only fought girls and there's probly some sexist remark behind it all :rolleyes:

[quote name='King Tower IV' timestamp='1325559499' post='2891157']
After reading all 8 pages, I have came to the conclusion that The Apparatus was the star of this show. This comes as no surprise to me for I know how they operate. Congratulations on the peace Apparatus.
[/quote]
Yes, it is surprising, how so many here seem to be surprised by their performance. They have always been one of the few that had the will and the gumption to stick it out.
o/ Apparatus

[quote name='Holy Empire of Halin' timestamp='1325540296' post='2890831']
Glad to see this front is finally over. GATO should feel ashamed for the whole thing tbh.
[/quote]

Oh really? What should we be ashamed of?

[quote name='KodaHack' timestamp='1325543440' post='2890909']
Better preperation means that they knew when the war was coming. They had the target list while we where ready for war we can't beat an update blitz. [b]We where giving CnG hell then they brought in there other guys.[/b] 11 VS 5 is ever equal
[/quote]

Oh god, thank you for providing me with a new signature. :lol1:

Congratulations on Peace.

o/ GATO
o/ ODN, MK, Hooligans,TPE, TLR, NG, Umbrella, VE, TFD, Hooligans, and Alchemy.

Edit: forgot to add hails :P

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1325557193' post='2891126']
Probably because they fought hard and with honor. Fighting like MHA did is a lot more respectable than hiding in peace mode and hoping everything turns out well in the end.
[/quote]
Oh wow, look at all of those potential targets. You're right. They must have actually been in war mode. They did have like 30 over 100K, right? Now just 3.

I bet your war was actually [i]fun[/i], as opposed to some of ours. <_<

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1325564569' post='2891225']
i believe he's referencing that you only fought girls and there's probly some sexist remark behind it all :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Yeah, because when we look for a point to a post it has to have to worst possible intentions when it comes from a goon. :rolleyes:

Try being more fun.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1325540305' post='2890833']
2 weeks of war, MHA? You brave souls

harmless indeed
[/quote]

Your always criticizing people for "Coming out of war early". Every alliance you've been in when they lost, they withdrew literally within a week. So please just stop.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1325564487' post='2891220']
also shout out to you INT guys who jumped in towards the end, from what i hear you guys were greatly coordinated and gave my members a hell of a fight
[/quote]

We try our best. :D

Good fight indeed.