Peace Is Achieved

OsRavan

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1325710836' post='2892572']
Clearly, as they've stated here, they actually didn't.
[/quote]

I have a bridge to sell you.

All they admitted was that it was best for them at this juncture to bow out

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325709429' post='2892548']
Send me a text when MHA signs on for a highly-risky and unprecedented preemptive strike against an entire bloc.
[/quote]

You forgot "incredibly stupid, poorly planned, and demonstrating an unprecedented lack of situational awareness".

/just helping :)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325705870' post='2892466']
Are you still going to tow that line?

That I ironically with the consent and approval of the other Two Triumvirs temporarily removed the Court so any injustice (and for Julia, this is the second if we're keeping track,) should just be allowed? How clumsy of me to assume the Triumvirate would actually do its job instead of abuse its power to benefit its friends. The only irony is that the Court was removed because of frivolous corruption charges against Julia, nevermind the pretty glaring two obvious ones that should be taken up in the Assembly.

Your current government is inept at anything having to do with Cybernations, and your activity levels are abysmal to all standards in CN. The war merely brought out some beggars, and you're kidding yourself if you think a movement of the 5k ns re-rolls is going to somehow magically fix the alliance. It's actually ridiculous. It's a problem that can't be fixed unless you were to re-educate the entire alliance, or remove all members and start over.

I don't believe there is any change going on in MHA because I know how it works. I challenge you to find members who left solely because of me in MHA. I guarentee you those who would say such are liars or their pasts will speak for themselves.

Your argument doesn't make sense because you literally are about a 4 month member of MHA who in as much time have been the epitome of inactivity. You might have had positions, but you did nothing with them. I'm the last person you should be talking down to.

If I've made errors, I challenge you to name them.
[/quote]
I'm late to the party due to school but Cuba, im sorry, you have no room to speak here being that you weren't with MHA so long to see Myth rule internally. I was there with Myth serving since '09. I was in the Milicom when it was actually good and we were strong.. Its quite pathetic how you target him of blame. We had much activity and to be honest, if anyone needed blame, talk to Cable77. He took the government ministers to make a new alliance with him to have more power. I'm not saying he is a bad player, but he does have an influence over MHA then Myth that would be considered "negative influence."

I am honestly disappointed how this thread turned out. This is suppose to be about peace and it broke up into a petty fight. Most of the activity is not so high like you claim. When I served as Commander for months of MHA, I can tell you right now, MHA was pretty active. Myth isn't the blame here. Espressoville, King Merton, Gunther, Masterbake, rblount27, Queen Hoopdy the 1st, pudge1975, Pourquoi, priya91, King CJC, Jadoo1989, and El Presidente are just a few members who had a MAJOR factor on MHA that left. I know there is more but this is just a few.

El Presidente run those courts like no one else.. I know the courts now are just a wreck.. YOu might as well get rid of them. They will always be ridged for the Trivs sake.. If he was here, he will know what to do.

Thats my input being an ex-hitchhiker. I have nothing aganist MHA or Myth nor will I ever. He ran MHA the best he could.. There are a couple faults he made but no one is perfect, but for a fact, he isnt the reason for membership decline, not one bit. He made so much progress for MHA, those faults weren't major.

Thats my 2cents. If you have a problem, PM. I'm giving the knowledge i know from experience.

Again, No hard feelings for anyone. I respect everyones opinion, and I hope you respect mine. I'm not her to argue but discuss.

I'm going to be very clear, I never was active with the Foreign Policy in MHA back when I served, so I don't know any actions with MK or any alliance Myth had contact with. I just know from playing with him, hes not a bad guy. I served as a Court Officer in MHA, Fleet Commander, and Sec. of Jobs. I was more active internal affairs.

So if this "discussion" is more about what Myth did Foreign Affairs wise, that is out of my realm and I will admit i have no word but i do have a word for internal affairs wise.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325707759' post='2892503']
I stopped reading this sentence here, because any phrase connecting 'MHA' and 'strength' was bound to be a lie.

Perhaps you'll admit someday, Myth, that your MHA was an alliance of empty NS. MHA was incompetent and inert in every fashion: politically, economically and militarily. MHA contributed nothing to the Cyberverse. It simply existed. And when its time came, when it was finally fully involved in a war that saw heavy lifting necessary, MHA fell like a stone, and all that was necessary for this was the filling of its war slots. All of your talk about what MHA should or could have done is immaterial, because MHA was a paper tiger of the greatest magnitude. Pardon, actually, as 'tiger' would imply that MHA actually had an agenda or the ability to intimidate anyone. I'll come up with a more suitable descriptor someday.

Ah, Scutterbug. He turned out to be the typical coward we all expected him to be when his time came.

That said, Myth, I thought you were departing Cybernations.
[/quote]

Oh Crymson i love you too worthless waste of time.

I had OOC engagements that kept me away from all the fun, this thing called work heard of it?

I gotta love all the attention you still give MHA, enjoy playing internet tough guy on planet bob because your nation is smaller than mine.

[quote name='scutterbug' timestamp='1325712711' post='2892607']
I had OOC engagements that kept me away from all the fun, this thing called work heard of it?
[/quote]

You had OOC engagements that kept you away from spending two minutes launching attacks every day or two. And those engagements kept you in peace mode until the day after MHA surrendered. Ooookay.

[quote]
enjoy playing internet tough guy on planet bob because your nation is smaller than mine.
[/quote]

Uh, what?

Crymson, Scutterbug was in PM with full blessing of the leadership, with very serious and valid OOC issues which will not be made public as they frankly are none of your damn business.

Blow all the steam you want, it is what you are best at, but leave off of those type of comments, it just ain't cricket ol'chap.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325720745' post='2892749']
The horse's mouth has said that this exit is not yet decided upon. Unsurprising.
[/quote]

Are you certain that was the horse's [i]mouth[/i]?