Peace Is Achieved

OsRavan

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325668484' post='2892215']
<Words>
[/quote]

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1325684370' post='2892261']
<More Words>
[/quote]

Know what I read here? Janax for God-Emperor of MHA.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325674626' post='2892237']
How is it not of a personal nature when the intention has been to humiliate them the entire time? Haha. That is the biggest load of crap ever. You wanted to wreck them because you didn't like them. Simple as that. At least be honest.
[/quote]

You're so cute when you get worked up. The pretense of the DoW was an oA with our CnG ally to help them keep staggers intact. The stated reason was a fun ghostbust. Of course we've counted down the number of ghosts/deserters they've lost this war (we still haven't determined which are worse). But we've been plenty respectful to those actual active MHA members we've come across, and again, I hope they seize this opportunity to keep the ghosts out in the future.

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1325658732' post='2892097']
Anytime you find it convenient to start, i'm sure rather more people than you would be happy. As it stands you seem to be stuck in a loop between extrapolating from 2009 experience or simply making stupid assumptions in order to suit whatever flippant little worry you've taken up from the sidelines. I'm not exactly concerned; at most the desire to have a record stop skipping would be social conscience.[/quote]

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Being stuck in 2009 as Krack is, my departure from one MDoAP partner to another early that year and all the propaganda and disinformation concerning it that was generated would still be fresh in his mind.

Of course I've now spent more time at Valhalla in various posts than all the other alliances I have ever belonged to combined. I've gotten on with life. Krack well...he has 2009. <_<

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325674626' post='2892237']
You wanted to wreck them because you didn't like them.[/quote]
I wanted to wreck them because they were 15 million NS ultimately subservient to the foreign policy decisions of people hostile to the Kingdom, to whom I was hostile in return.

I think it may be time for some new(meaning old) blood running things at MHA. Bring back the Mostly Harmful moniker and live up to it. And for bob's sake, shut up about internal politics, already. It's like watching a bad car wreck.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1325688654' post='2892296']
[/quote]
No fair! You have Argent. Let me take MHA.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325694655' post='2892339']
I wanted to wreck them because they were 15 million NS ultimately subservient to the foreign policy decisions of people hostile to the Kingdom, to whom I was hostile in return.
[/quote]
More like 16.5, no? And yeah, I think a bunch of us wanted to see MHA put in the driver's seat a little more. Shame it had to be forced on them.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325664157' post='2892181']
[size="2"]You are literally the worst member of GATO.[/size]
[/quote]

We have worst :P

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1325687449' post='2892282']
This thread is the reason we can't have nice things.
[/quote]
As I said all week, but in different context: people love their soapboxes

Edited by benjaminperdomo

[/quote]

Funny. I read that as "I am the true and righteous hero of CN! Without me there is only darkness and evil, I am everything we supposedly wanted to save about this game. I am CN!" and a bunch of other random "OOMG! Look at me! Please pay attention to me! ... Guys?" dribble.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1325700092' post='2892407']
Funny. I read that as "I am the true and righteous hero of CN! Without me there is only darkness and evil, I am everything we supposedly wanted to save about this game. I am CN!" and a bunch of other random "OOMG! Look at me! Please pay attention to me! ... Guys?" dribble.
[/quote]

I can fill both roles, removing any need for the 2 of them.

Many thanks again to all Apparatus opponents who kept it classy throughout this conflict. I want to especially thank Warrior Concept of VE for his kind words and efforts during the peace process, and pretty much everyone I personally fought in GATO, who held in there strong, even when our biggest guns were firing at you full-bore.

All in all, we're hoping that what we've lost in soldiers and civilian lives, we've more than gained in top-tier war experience. The Apparatus didn't enter this conflict lightly, but even we were unprepared for the ferocity of the counterattack that followed us in... next time we'll be better prepared. Till then, my hat is off to all our opponents. Thank you for a fair and honorable peace.

o7 MHA -- Ghosts or no, I know you folks will survive and come out of this stronger than before
o7 App -- We did what we set out to do... everyone should be proud of this accomplishment

[/quote]
:awesome:, Argent guys were the cream of the crop there and are pretty much the posterboy (or girl....or manchild) of why people like elite alliances vs. mass member.

Myth, you really need to be quiet. MHA, in the past, was always a bit more active than the average mass-member from my interactions. WCR and he other Tri's did a good job keeping activity up as best they could. The reason for MHA's decline was partly [i]because of you[/i]. You didn't lead MHA during it's prime, you ushered in it's decline. And in all fairness, you get a lot of inactives when you are the #1 alliance. Which I suppose is still your fault for not fighting hard enough in the wars you were in.

MHA got better the second you got booted. It just was a little too late to save them and will most likely take a few years to recover from.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1325704138' post='2892443']
:awesome:, Argent guys were the cream of the crop there and are pretty much the posterboy (or girl....or manchild) of why people like elite alliances vs. mass member.

Myth, you really need to be quiet. MHA, in the past, was always a bit more active than the average mass-member from my interactions. WCR and he other Tri's did a good job keeping activity up as best they could. The reason for MHA's decline was partly [i]because of you[/i]. You didn't lead MHA during it's prime, you ushered in it's decline. And in all fairness, you get a lot of inactives when you are the #1 alliance. Which I suppose is still your fault for not fighting hard enough in the wars you were in.

MHA got better the second you got booted. It just was a little too late to save them and will most likely take a few years to recover from.
[/quote]

That's funny, because I wasn't in government for quite some time before I "got booted."
Nevermind the fact that your assumptions are more than off base. If by ushering in its decline we remained allies to Fark, then I suppose yes, I did.

Whenever you talk it's like reading a bunch of farts.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1325684370' post='2892261']
What you don't know is that the core issues of this alliance have been addressed in the last few weeks and that there is more change happening than you will ever realize. And this is without you as a member. I understand you want to protect your legacy/name as having been a secretary, minister and leader multiple times over a few years -- but you cannot gloss over your own errors, of which are many. MHA did not [i]suddenly[/i] become the way it has been for the last year or more... no, this was not sudden and it did not happen because you left either -- actually, I will say this: a good majority of members left this alliance because of your arrogance and your harassment of our general membership and even fellow Triumvirate. Few and very far between ever left for any reasons besides those.

Yes, it is quite true your 'fingerprints' are all over MHA, you did accomplish many things in your time in this alliance but you also contributed to the reasons this alliance is in the state it is in. It is quite hard to have an active membership base when they keep quitting because of one person.... remember that. Now that you are gone and thanks to the war, our activity levels have skyrocketed and we're getting our !@#$ together.

I am not placing all of the blame on you in any way whatsoever, but it is what it is. You dislike our current Triumvirate for obvious reasons and you feel a certain member of the body is more inclined to attention and stardom than anything -- true or not, it does not mean our government is incapable of doing anything. I'm here after all. :v

I certainly wish things had not gone the way they did for you, but with your behavior... it was inevitable, and since you decommissioned the courts and placed the power in the hands of the Triumvirate... :/

As for the war, it was all unfortunate. :mellow:

[/quote]

Are you still going to tow that line?

That I ironically with the consent and approval of the other Two Triumvirs temporarily removed the Court so any injustice (and for Julia, this is the second if we're keeping track,) should just be allowed? How clumsy of me to assume the Triumvirate would actually do its job instead of abuse its power to benefit its friends. The only irony is that the Court was removed because of frivolous corruption charges against Julia, nevermind the pretty glaring two obvious ones that should be taken up in the Assembly.

Your current government is inept at anything having to do with Cybernations, and your activity levels are abysmal to all standards in CN. The war merely brought out some beggars, and you're kidding yourself if you think a movement of the 5k ns re-rolls is going to somehow magically fix the alliance. It's actually ridiculous. It's a problem that can't be fixed unless you were to re-educate the entire alliance, or remove all members and start over.

I don't believe there is any change going on in MHA because I know how it works. I challenge you to find members who left solely because of me in MHA. I guarentee you those who would say such are liars or their pasts will speak for themselves.

Your argument doesn't make sense because you literally are about a 4 month member of MHA who in as much time have been the epitome of inactivity. You might have had positions, but you did nothing with them. I'm the last person you should be talking down to.

If I've made errors, I challenge you to name them.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Ryuzaki' timestamp='1325674003' post='2892235']
You are more deluded then I thought you were.
[/quote]

Care to share? At least Ardus is honest and on-topic with his assertions.

[/quote]

I held on as long as I could, old friend :P

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325705958' post='2892468']
And yet it is the Kingdom that is criticized for decorum
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I don't see anywhere where I told him to die in

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325706293' post='2892471']
Real? Life?
[/quote]

Are you denying that members of your government and general membership have wished death upon other members of the Cybernation's community in another realm

Yes? No?

(See, I can do it too!)

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325706495' post='2892478']
Are you denying that members of your government and general membership have not wished death upon other members of the Cybernation's community?

Do I have to spell it out further?
[/quote]
I am aware of no world beyond our present one in which our members might wish harm in jest or exaggeration, as we so often enjoy doing.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325706603' post='2892481']
I am aware of no world beyond our present one in which our members might wish harm in jest or exaggeration, as we so often enjoy doing.
[/quote]

So you're not aware that government and regular members of your alliance have engaged in the past in behavior that wished death upon members of the Cybernation's community specifically in real life on your alliances forums in an embassy designed for use by alliances of Cybernation's?

How about how your government members celebrated the closing of embassies and trivializing the affair as well?

Or did that also happen on some other non-heard-of-planet.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325706725' post='2892482']
So you're not aware that government and regular members of your alliance have engaged in the past in behavior that wished death upon members of the Cybernation's community specifically in real life on your alliances forums in an embassy designed for use by alliances of Cybernation's?

How about how your government members celebrated the closing of embassies and trivializing the affair as well?

Or did that also happen on some other non-heard-of-planet.
[/quote]

Hey! Look at Myth! This is the thread where we all look at Myth! Isn't he something? Look at him post! Look at him thinking! Incredible! Page after page about Myth and what Myth did and what Myth thinks and regrets and eats and drinks!