Peace Is Achieved

OsRavan

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1325706899' post='2892484']
Hey! Look at Myth! This is the thread where we all look at Myth! Isn't he something? Look at him post! Look at him thinking! Incredible! Page after page about Myth and what Myth did and what Myth thinks and regrets and eats and drinks!
[/quote]

I think this was supposed to be some sort of bait on how by pretty reasonably defying the masses of ineptitude ITT I crave attention but you went a little too far and should've ended it sooner because now it looks like you put effort into giving someone you claim is an attention-seeker more attention.

Edited by IYIyTh

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1325707125' post='2892487']
Weren't you suppose to quit or something?
[/quote]

Just going out swinging.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325706725' post='2892482']
So you're not aware that government and regular members of your alliance have engaged in the past in behavior that wished death upon members of the Cybernation's community specifically in real life on your alliances forums in an embassy designed for use by alliances of Cybernation's?

How about how your government members celebrated the closing of embassies and trivializing the affair as well?

Or did that also happen on some other non-heard-of-planet.
[/quote]
Since you seem to have missed my divided points twice now I shall simplify it for your feeble mind: what is this "real life" of which you speak? I do not know of any "real life." There is only this world, my world, in which war now closes and my victory is neigh absolute. Rambling on and on about some fictional existence has no place here, where alliances may come forth to declare things, and is further aside from the original point of this declaration of peace.

The second point is the depth of your ignorance regarding the culture of the Kingdom. I am aware of the jest to which you speak, a suggestion that anybody with any semblance of mental capacity would understand to be no more than a passing joke. Our rich cultural heritage of brutal amusement is world renowned and most alliances are intelligent enough to send only those who can bear it as diplomats. I myself have been told to perish in many forms since my joining the Kingdom, in spite of being hailed as a great and successful Prince. It is our way of life and you have no business to complain about it when visiting our domain, prude.

Now, in keeping with our culture, I wish warts upon your hindquarters and despair in all your days. Ta~

Hey Myth, just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this thread all about YOU and what YOU want and what YOU did and how YOU had a role in MHA.

Get over yourself dude. Everyone in this thread -- from the folks who fought MHA to the folks who supported them (The Apparatus) sees you for exactly what you are. And no, I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you have to ask, you'll never know.

In closing, why don't you go visit a thread you actually have some relevance to.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325707292' post='2892490']
Just going out swinging.
[/quote]

Then why accept aid from TOP on the second of January? You're just attention whoring bro.

I can help you pack though...

Edited by alyster

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1325707415' post='2892496']
Then why accept aid from TOP on the second of January? You're just attention whoring bro.

I can help you pack though...
[/quote]

Nice point.

On the plus side, he's providing a pleasant space where MK, ODN, GATO, VE, NG, TLR, MHA, and App can all agree.

Kinda feeling a good vibe from his trolling. It brings people together, whether that was his intent or not.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325664157' post='2892181']
The Mostly Harmless Alliance's strength[/quote]

I stopped reading this sentence here, because any phrase connecting 'MHA' and 'strength' was bound to be a lie.

Perhaps you'll admit someday, Myth, that your MHA was an alliance of empty NS. MHA was incompetent and inert in every fashion: politically, economically and militarily. MHA contributed nothing to the Cyberverse. It simply existed. And when its time came, when it was finally fully involved in a war that saw heavy lifting necessary, MHA fell like a stone, and all that was necessary for this was the filling of its war slots. All of your talk about what MHA should or could have done is immaterial, because MHA was a paper tiger of the greatest magnitude. Pardon, actually, as 'tiger' would imply that MHA actually had an agenda or the ability to intimidate anyone. I'll come up with a more suitable descriptor someday.

[quote]
Otto,Scutterbug, and a good deal of people whom I know to be actives sat in Peace mode (or worse, sat in War Mode and despite no defensive engagements just allowed for the rest of the alliance to be rolled, the war-planning for this massive coalition was surely suspect in the early days,) for the entire duration of the war.[/quote]

Ah, Scutterbug. He turned out to be the typical coward we all expected him to be when his time came.

That said, Myth, I thought you were departing Cybernations.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1325707360' post='2892493']
Since you seem to have missed my divided points twice now I shall simplify it for your feeble mind: what is this "real life" of which you speak? I do not know of any "real life." There is only this world, my world, in which war now closes and my victory is neigh absolute. Rambling on and on about some fictional existence has no place here, where alliances may come forth to declare things, and is further aside from the original point of this declaration of peace.

The second point is the depth of your ignorance regarding the culture of the Kingdom. I am aware of the jest to which you speak, a suggestion that anybody with any semblance of mental capacity would understand to be no more than a passing joke. Our rich cultural heritage of brutal amusement is world renowned and most alliances are intelligent enough to send only those who can bear it as diplomats. I myself have been told to perish in many forms since my joining the Kingdom, in spite of being hailed as a great and successful Prince. It is our way of life and you have no business to complain about it when visiting our domain, prude.

Now, in keeping with our culture, I wish warts upon your hindquarters and despair in all your days. Ta~
[/quote]

Look I know you spent a good five minutes on this, but it still doesn't answer my question.

Did any member of the kingdom tell any members of the Cyberverse to die in real life?
Has MK trolled MHA's embassy relentlessly?

Note: "This is our culture," does not answer the question, although it does sort of support my point.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1325707388' post='2892495']
Hey Myth, just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this thread all about YOU and what YOU want and what YOU did and how YOU had a role in MHA.

Get over yourself dude. Everyone in this thread -- from the folks who fought MHA to the folks who supported them (The Apparatus) sees you for exactly what you are. And no, I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you have to ask, you'll never know.

In closing, why don't you go visit a thread you actually have some relevance to.
[/quote]

You're a joke. The Apparatus is a joke, and the fact that I guilted you all into defending MHA is probably the best joke of all.
Your alliance has provided nothing for the cyberverse and is the definition of a terrible Micro.

I'm glad MHA now has an ally who will ignore multiple treaties older treaties to hop onto new engagements with newer ones.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325707759' post='2892503']
I stopped reading this sentence here, because any phrase connecting 'MHA' and 'strength' was bound to be a lie.

Perhaps you'll admit someday, Myth, that your MHA was an alliance of empty NS. MHA was incompetent and inert in every fashion: politically, economically and militarily. MHA contributed nothing to the Cyberverse. It simply existed. And when its time came, when it was finally fully involved in a war that saw heavy lifting necessary, MHA fell like a stone, and all that was necessary for this was the filling of its war slots. All of your talk about what MHA should or could have done is immaterial, because MHA was a paper tiger of the greatest magnitude. Pardon, actually, as 'tiger' would imply that MHA actually had an agenda or the ability to intimidate anyone. I'll come up with a more suitable descriptor someday.

Ah, Scutterbug. He turned out to be the typical coward we all expected him to be when his time came.

That said, Myth, I thought you were departing Cybernations.
[/quote]

It's all material. It's why you still hold a grudge for them helping beat on IRON when they turned away from your endeavor with CnG.

Also, I'm not 100% sure. We'll see.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325708582' post='2892528']
You're a joke. The Apparatus is a joke, and the fact that I guilted you all into defending MHA is probably the best joke of all.
Your alliance has provided nothing for the cyberverse and is the definition of a terrible Micro.

I'm glad MHA now has an ally who will ignore multiple treaties older treaties to hop onto new engagements with newer ones.
[/quote]

I love how much credit you give yourself... you're like a kid who closes his eyes and decides that means he has crushed the sun out of existence, lol.

You have absolutely ZERO clue what went on behind the scenes between The Apparatus and ALL its allies, and how we all came to a mutual decision on the matter of supporting MHA. We didn't ignore ANY of our treaties. Why don't you go read how our allies in ASG and TSA or our friends in OBR feel about our decision to support MHA? Nah, that's because you don't read anything that doesn't support your personal worldview of the cyber-verse spinning around that gigantic cranium of yours.

As to your meaningless insults directed towards my alliance? The past 12 pages of alliances who fought us, our allies, and even bystanders all praising our conduct and vigor in this war would seem to fly in the face of your baseless accusations.

If you want to troll, at least try to put some more effort in. This is like swatting flies with an SDI.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325708582' post='2892528']
[/quote]

YOUR alliance (MHA) has, pound for pound, contributed less to Cybernations than any alliance not of self-declared neutral character.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325709088' post='2892539']
YOUR alliance (MHA) has, pound for pound, contributed less to Cybernations than any alliance not of self-declared neutral character.
[/quote]

I love this train of thought, because IRON is essentially the same exact alliance as MHA.

Pretty much carbon copies.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325709213' post='2892541']
I love this train of thought, because IRON is essentially the same exact alliance as MHA.

Pretty much carbon copies.
[/quote]

Send me a text when MHA signs on for a highly-risky and unprecedented preemptive strike against an entire bloc.

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1325709042' post='2892537']
I love how much credit you give yourself... you're like a kid who closes his eyes and decides that means he has crushed the sun out of existence, lol.

You have absolutely ZERO clue what went on behind the scenes between The Apparatus and ALL its allies, and how we all came to a mutual decision on the matter of supporting MHA. We didn't ignore ANY of our treaties. Why don't you go read how our allies in ASG and TSA or our friends in OBR feel about our decision to support MHA? Nah, that's because you don't read anything that doesn't support your personal worldview of the cyber-verse spinning around that gigantic cranium of yours.

As to your meaningless insults directed towards my alliance? The past 12 pages of alliances who fought us, our allies, and even bystanders all praising our conduct and vigor in this war would seem to fly in the face of your baseless accusations.

If you want to troll, at least try to put some more effort in. This is like swatting flies with an SDI.
[/quote]

I think you're missing something important: I don't care.

You and your alliance are terrible.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325709429' post='2892548']
Send me a text when MHA signs on for a highly-risky and unprecedented preemptive strike against an entire bloc.
[/quote]

You mean like Fark hitting NPO?

What's your number?

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1325709722' post='2892556']
I'm struggling to see how this post makes any sense.
[/quote]

You tend to struggle to see a lot of things.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1325709533' post='2892550']
I think you're missing something important: I don't care.

You and your alliance are terrible.
[/quote]

I think you're missing your own actions.

By posting here in this thread and responding to me at all, you prove that you DO care. And I find that to be insanely cute :)

[quote name='Phaedron' timestamp='1325709811' post='2892559']
I think you're missing your own actions.

By posting here in this thread and responding to me at all, you prove that you DO care. And I find that to be insanely cute :)
[/quote]

While I'm flattered that you think I'm attractive I'm currently taken.

You don't know me very well, apparently.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1325710322' post='2892567']
Fark only had one ally hit NPO with them.

(Hint: It was none of their blocmates)
[/quote]

Yes because we all didn't know what that action would mean for MHA.

Just admit it, IRON is MHA, only more closely allied.