Happy Boxing Day

Sardonic

Well now it REALLY feels like 2007 in here. I look forward to blowing up GOONish bombs with my infrastructure once again. Welcome to the war, fellas.

/spoiler alert, GOONS. I've seen this one before. Your friends turn on you in about 8 months and you all delete. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :P

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Spanky22' timestamp='1324993569' post='2887239']
Well now it REALLY feels like 2007 in here. I look forward to blowing up GOONish bombs with my infrastructure once again. Welcome to the war, fellas.

/spoiler alert, GOONS. I've seen this one before. Your friends turn on you in about 8 months and you all delete. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :P
[/quote]

I welcome death, I plead with it each morning to stop teasing and just deal the last blow.

Death ignores me. Death is screening phone calls.

[/quote]

please me and don't tease me

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1324997721' post='2887262']
Just shows how great fark is because the people fighting them need help!
[/quote]

I believe its the Zero Infra strategy. See, when you fight at Zero Infra you have nothing to lose so you don't lose anything.

[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]I would like to extend the hand of friendship to our brothers and sisters of Farkistan. The entire cyberverse is still unsure about the situation between yourselves and The GOONS. We are an alliance of action [s]and will not wait for a declaration of war that may never come[/s]. We would be delighted if the honorable members of Farkistan would consider joining [s]LUE [/s]Doomhouse POW. If you are currently being attacked, you will still be accepted into [s]LUE [/s]Doomhouse POW with open arms. Nations attacking Farkistan nations will have 24 hours to declare peace. We at [s]LUE [/s]Doomhouse feel that this step needed to be taken in the best interest of peace.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif]I think its a good offer [/font]

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1325006219' post='2887318']
Nah, you're not like 'old GOONS' at all. And you certainly wouldn't hold any of their old grudges, now would you?
[/quote]

I don't think they actually do. There was a lot of effort put into trying to do away with the fark grudge, which was always mostly Fark-based, anyway.

Edited by Roquentin

[/quote]

I'll admit, I chuckled.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1324961787' post='2886990']

Following the closing of our previous primary conflict, we now join our brothers and sisters engaged in battle with Farkistan whom have requested our presence.

It is not with any malice that we make this declaration. Perhaps through combat we can finally work through our eons old differences.

Sardonic,
GOONS Pilot
[/quote]
[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1324961845' post='2886991']
Suck it Fark.
[/quote]

Time it takes to add a statement in a war dec about an ancient enemy looking toward the future after the war and possible putting aside of old differences: 5 minutes.
Time it takes someone else to sabotage it: 5 seconds.

Enjoy your war, GOONS. ;)

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1325013710' post='2887390']
Time it takes to add a statement in a war dec about an ancient enemy looking toward the future after the war and possible putting aside of old differences: 5 minutes.
Time it takes someone else to sabotage it: 5 seconds.

Enjoy your war, GOONS. ;)
[/quote]
You're dumb. Theblitz famously posted "Suck it GOONS" in their DoE or something and everyone knows how that turns out, even you.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1325013622' post='2887388']
Wow, FARK was destroyed that much that GOONS nations were in range of staggering?! :blink:

Hf GOONS
[/quote]

FARK is about to go through the GOONS grinder. Just need to destroy 24 nations before we get that sanction.

Too bad i'm still tied up with NPL so will have to wait before helping make FARK eat the curb.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1324994205' post='2887243']
I welcome death, I plead with it each morning to stop teasing and just deal the last blow.

Death ignores me. Death is screening phone calls.
[/quote]
Dude is probably too busy making sigs or ranting about a hegemony or something.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325010700' post='2887356']
I don't think they actually do. There was a lot of effort put into trying to do away with the fark grudge, which was always mostly Fark-based, anyway.
[/quote]

I'm going to be honest: as an ex old goon, an ex Farkistani, and a current new goon, I very rarely even think about Fark. There's not really a grudge of any description, it's just that they're next.

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1325023110' post='2887486']
I'm going to be honest: as an ex old goon, an ex Farkistani, and a current new goon, I very rarely even think about Fark. There's not really a grudge of any description, it's just that they're next.
[/quote]

They certainly are next, right after FEAR, right? :v:

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325010700' post='2887356']
[/quote]

Best I can tell, most any grudge involving Fark is mostly Fark-based. It's kind of their thing.