CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1323382855' post='2869643']
If unreasonable terms are something you're looking to do, then yes that would work just fine.
[/quote]
I never said anything about unreasonable terms, in fact as far as Valhalla is concerned atm were prolly going to opt for none or just some tech deals or somecrap(may change that stance as time goes by and attitudes emerge but yea), but you chest thumping and going on about how you will intervene in order to force us to do something just makes the other side(us and friends) want to dig in our heels and say FU as no one likes to feel they are caving in to demands Impero(not even you im sure)....

So imo quit thumping your chest as none of us care or are afraid. Let us and GOD/SF handle our !@#$ and get on with getting on.

Edited by chefjoe

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323383509' post='2869655']
I never said anything about unreasonable terms, in fact as far as Valhalla is concerned atm were prolly going to opt for none or just some tech deals or somecrap(may change that stance as time goes by and attitudes emerge but yea), but you chest thumping and going on about how you will intervene in order to force us to do something just makes the other side(us and friends) want to dig in our heels and say FU as no one likes to feel they are caving in to demands Impero(not even you im sure)....

So imo quit thumping your chest as none of us care or are afraid. Let us and GOD/SF handle our !@#$ and get on with getting on.
[/quote]

Maybe, in being so busy to do some chest thumping of your own, you missed the part where I said I don't anticipate terms being a problem whatsoever. I corrected a point on the issue with a clarification of what our stance has been on this since the beginning, and nothing therein includes future demands. If you want to create a situation I'm more then happy to oblige as you can tell, but that doesn't mean I have a desire to see things not go well in regards to things being closed down cleanly.

I'm glad you like it. Like I said to your little buddy in the quote above, just send in Rok or DT and we can have playtime.
[/quote]
See that's not the way this works. You don't get to sit on the sidelines and talk tough because you just look foolish. Smack talk is for those who are fighting. We're the ones winning this war, we don't need to "send" alliances willy nilly. Put up or shut up.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1323384236' post='2869659']
Maybe, in being so busy to do some chest thumping of your own, you missed the part where I said I don't anticipate terms being a problem whatsoever. I corrected a point on the issue with a clarification of what our stance has been on this since the beginning, and nothing therein includes future demands. If you want to create a situation I'm more then happy to oblige as you can tell, but that doesn't mean I have a desire to see things not go well in regards to things being closed down cleanly.
[/quote]
One good chest thump deserves another.

Anyhow its probably a moot point for the most part, so im outta here.

Good day sir.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1323382061' post='2869624']
(snip)
one of the reasons we have so much distaste for Rok is that they broke (albeit in the absolute most !@#$ manner possible) that rule to the determent of us and everyone else.
(snip)[/quote]
Don't really care about this crap but feel I must say something about this here little bit.

SF was supposed to have supremacy, but GODs willingness to view their treaty with VE over SF was the tipping point. Bloc supremacy only works if all bloc members are willing to recognize it. GOD was in bed with VE too tightly to trust that GOD would recognize SF supremacy if a conflict between SF and VE were to arise.

(for the record, when this was mentioned to Xiph... he simply stated that a conflict between SF and VE would never be allowed to happen)

Back to whatever you all were doing a moment ago.

edit: missed an "o".. peeve and all

Edited by Valtamdraugr

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1323383509' post='2869655']

[/quote]
i can definitely see where youre coming from on that one. i think id do the same thing if someone was threatening me

[quote name='Krashnaia' timestamp='1323343821' post='2868997']
Mmmmh... let's see... a year and a half ago, pre-emptive attacks were bad and MK justified taking more than 300k tech from the offenders...

Now they are up to it and probably going to extort reps, like it's customary in them.

Interesting.
[/quote]

So? What's your point?

If unreasonable terms are something you're looking to do, then yes that would work just fine.

I mean, if you want to really make our week you can just send in Rok right now though.

I'm glad you like it. Like I said to your little buddy in the quote above, just send in Rok or DT and we can have playtime.
[/quote]

If you want us so bad, then hit us. Until then sack up and let the war rage on.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323386618' post='2869695']
Have people forgotten that it was GOD and RIA who attacked us, and not the other way around? Nobody held a gun to their heads and told em to roll MJ.
[/quote]

SF doesn't give a $%&@ about you retaliating against us, this is the war between us that's been on the cards since Mj announced. The issue people are taking is with the DH declaration on uninvolved parties. (Not so much even CSN) For a start, I'm sure TTK has a treaty with an Mj alliance <_<

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1323384236' post='2869659']
[/quote]

That's good. And just so I'm clear.. Your words will have no effect on myself or my allies decisions if/when it comes time to peace out this war.

edit: bahd grammarz

Edited by TRON IX

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1323386618' post='2869695']
Have people forgotten that it was GOD and RIA who attacked us, and not the other way around? Nobody held a gun to their heads and told em to roll MJ.
[/quote]
You realize this whole discussion started because a member of MK was threatening VE, right?

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1323387527' post='2869717']
If a discussion erupted every time an MK member threatened an alliance, there'd be no room on these forums for an actual DoW.
[/quote]

I am quoting this, for it is true. It's kind of their thing.

As a former VE hater, i have to say... They're honor they give to their allies is one of no other. They know just what to do in times like this. The honor VE has shown GOD is one of tremendous value. May it never be forgotten.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1323384485' post='2869662']
Well, who brought the snacks for this show?
[/quote]

Sparta has conveniently provided me with a total of 54,000 tech for my nation to raid!!!!!
Fark has provided me with a total of 29,000 tech for my nation to raid!!
Guru order put up over 9,000!!

That's a total of 92,000 tech for my nation alone to raid. Forget snacks, I've got a goddamn buffet over here. DH is missing out.

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1323386036' post='2869688']
His point is that MK is contradicting itself.
[/quote]

I fully understand that this was the point that he tried to make, but it implies that alliances aren't allowed to logically change their views and their style of doing things. So the 'contradicting themselves" argument is useless.