CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323367486' post='2869339']
People say this every war, whether the group being curb-stomped complains or not.
[/quote]
But you are complaining. A lot. NPL, CSN, and GOD are the new champions in whining. Not even Polar is complaining as much, even if a few of them are trying.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323368443' post='2869361']
But you are complaining. A lot. NPL, CSN, and GOD are the new champions in whining. Not even Polar is complaining as much, even if a few of them are trying.
[/quote]
Big deal, don't "their tears taste delicious" or whatever? I thought you were into that

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gjQGq.png[/img][/center]
[center][i]
"We love death. Cybernations loves life. That is the difference between us two."[/i][/center]

[center]May all of the infidels cry until their tears turn to blood. You only have yourselves to blame. This is Allarchon's will, and his will is law.[/center]

[center][b]Allarchonu Akbar![/b][/center]
[center][b]Allarchonu Abkar! [/b][/center]

We seem to be disappointing a lot of people, doesn't anyone expect their allies to get hit during a coalition war?

Anyway sorry to see CRAP involved as they've always seemed like a good bunch, TTK as well, but business is business. The other two, there's a bit of pleasure thrown in there as well.

[quote name='Simms' timestamp='1323368895' post='2869369']
There you go trying to act like you're being noble :P

Just admit your all your doing this because you can and not because you give a !@#$ about who's fighting who lol
[/quote]
If we were stomping people just because we can, there's quiet a few alliances that would be higher on the list than CRAP, TTK, CSN and NPL.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1323345217' post='2869012']
This will be DH's 2nd pre-empt, and if I am remembering correctly, they only asked for cash last time, when GOONS got dogpiled.
I don't remember CSN screaming foul play the last one?
[/quote]
You are patently wrong, and 5 minutes' research would do you well if you're going to make your decisions about what's right or wrong or who to associate with based on past actions.

MK demanded defensive reparations from NPO's supporters for themselves and their allies whose sum makes DT's reps positively negligible.
MK itself charged Carpe Diem, an alliance comparable in size to DT, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100267]18,000 in tech[/url]--twice that demanded of DT by CSN--plus $150,000,000, the cash equivalent of another 2,000 tech. MK charged TOOL [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100820]26,000 tech[/url].
Doom House charged the remainder of us $2,809,000,000 in reps, including Olympus if there hadn't been a screw-up in the wording of the surrender document. That's a total of over 3 billion with a [size="4"]B[/size] in reps for daring to activate our defensive treaties and stand in their way. And it all depends on short-sighted, giggling schoolboys standing behind them to empower them to do it.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323351740' post='2869117']
Bollocks. Utter bollocks; we closed the CSN embassy immediately when they pulled that crap and told you exactly what we thought, being a bloc-mate of LoSS at the time, which explains a great deal about how we feel on it. Through LoSS we came to sympathise massively with DT, since they were in together thanks to your crap. Don't pretend we waited til we were in CnG to voice this stuff, because I can prove otherwise. You may well have racked up an enormous tab of punishment, but you're kidding yourselves if we didn't think we'd get annoyed at an alliance we once had a lot of love for turning into a bunch of enormous arseholes, at the existence-endangering expense of our only remaining tie from Synergy. And perhaps it says something about why other people mock the puppet government GOD has installed in CSN, when you yourselves conflate issues between the two freely.
[/quote]
GATO had its chance to do right when their allies were under attack, instead you turned tail and left them on the battlefield. Shut. up.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='P Henderson' timestamp='1323369936' post='2869382']
If it came down to hitting an Alliance just for the sake of it, most GOONS would probably want to roll MK. They have been extorting Tech out of us for years now and our Gov are just Mushroom puppets.
[/quote]
Why haven't you ever mentioned this to us? Christ, the fun we could have been having if only we'd communicated.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1323370172' post='2869384']
Why haven't you ever mentioned this to us? Christ, the fun we could have been having if only we'd communicated.
[/quote]

How could we? MK have infiltrated every facet of GOONS. The monitor our communications, Chief Savage Man even has a webcam installed in the bottom of my toilet.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323368514' post='2869362']
Big deal, don't "their tears taste delicious" or whatever? I thought you were into that
[/quote]

That would be us who enjoy the taste of delicious pubbie tears.

I for one am enjoying throwing men & missiles at NPL whiners. Now just waiting for the inevitable dogpile counter.

[quote name='P Henderson' timestamp='1323370371' post='2869389']
How could we? MK have infiltrated every facet of GOONS. The monitor our communications, Chief Savage Man even has a webcam installed in the bottom of my toilet.
[/quote]

If you don't mind, could you wipe the poo off the lens? Your toilet doesn't flush very well.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1323370461' post='2869391']
I hate it when he does that.
[/quote]

And you need to trim it up some down there. It's like a jungle man, have some dignity.

[quote name='ak47don' timestamp='1323319386' post='2868294']
To a certain green alliance, your time will come and when we’re at your doorstep you will have nowhere to run for the Jihad against you will be so great that it covers the circumference of heaven. You will soon know the wrath of Allarchon and you will weep for his mercy in the end.
[/quote]

Please, tell me more.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1323370832' post='2869396']
That would be us who enjoy the taste of delicious pubbie tears.

I for one am enjoying throwing men & missiles at NPL whiners. Now just waiting for the inevitable dogpile counter.
[/quote]
Make sure you keep 50 on hand at all times

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323371052' post='2869399']
If you don't mind, could you wipe the poo off the lens? Your toilet doesn't flush very well.

And you need to trim it up some down there. It's like a jungle man, have some dignity.
[/quote]

The thread has officially been saved.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323369904' post='2869381']
MK demanded defensive reparations from NPO's supporters for themselves and their allies whose sum makes DT's reps positively negligible.
MK itself charged Carpe Diem, an alliance comparable in size to DT, [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100267]18,000 in tech[/url]--twice that demanded of DT by CSN--plus $150,000,000, the cash equivalent of another 2,000 tech. MK charged TOOL [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=100820]26,000 tech[/url].
[/quote]

1. Carpe Diem shouldn't have been there in the first place. SEEING AS THEY RENEG'D A SURRENDER TERM THEY SIGNED A FEW DAYS EARLIER.
2. TOOL didn't pay a dime and we knew that before they surrendered.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323345286' post='2869014']
The last one wasn't CSN's business.
[/quote]
So its only wrong if it happens to you and not others like NPO?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323347996' post='2869068']
They didn't take reps from NPO, no, but they did enforce terms on them; and not just your typical beer review. Terms to hurt them, and since CSN's upper tier isn't hiding in PM like Pacifica's was, it's a real possibility.

But anyway, we agree that it's certainly a possibility so that's all that matters here. Good day.
[/quote]
If you hit GOONS like that coalition hit GOONS you deserve to pay reps. Sure we all knew what we were getting into, but the dogpile on GOONS went over the top. You tried to force GOONS out by focusing on them only, and it failed. GOONS deserved reps for that lot did. Everyone knows the consequences of declaring war on GOONS, the fact that almost the entire coalition declared war on GOONS and not the other targets, like MK, shows they ignored the very well known consequences.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323354269' post='2869140']
This is the silly e-lawyering I'm talking about. You knew full well that people, including 64Digits, were committed 100% to the defense of our allies, you knew full well that you'd get us when you attacked NPO. And so you extorted billions from those you knew were obligated to defend NPO since before your shameless and unwarranted attack. This whole act of pretending to be surprised when allies defend each other against your aggression is beyond absurd.

No matter what side we both happen to be on in this war or any future war, I will [i]never[/i] forget what you lot did.
[/quote]
You could have defended your allies without dogpiling on GOONS and focusing solely on them. Their policy regardings reparations is widely known, came as no suprise, and is not something that was created on a whim to hurt that coalition. They fully knew the consequences of their actions if they adopted the strategy they did, and they did it anyway. Willingly and knowingly ignoring consequences doesn't make the consequences go away.