CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323334096' post='2868919']
I have some bad news. You see I can read the future, and the future is you getting smashed, paying some very deserved reps and not having one remotely decent leader to stop your rot. Enjoy the wars, they've been a long time coming.
[/quote]

I liked GATO more when they were under the Pacifican Boot :(

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1323334148' post='2868920']
NC is actually a good poster, whereas you and Rotavele manage to continually lower people's opinions of your respective alliances from their already low starting point with each new post.
[/quote]

I've often enjoyed your quixotic style, and you don't seem as angry anymore since you left Pacifica, but substance-free put-downs NC style is merely a more civilized way of throwing feces.

Other noted feces throwers include ReyTheGreat and Banksy.

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='Houston' timestamp='1323335964' post='2868931']
Whatever else, NPL won't go down quietly.
[/quote]
True, we'll be putting up with your bawwwwing for a while to come.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1323337737' post='2868944']
Was hoping you would, DH remove this alliance from planet Bob asap.
[/quote]

We intend on it. The scraps of our tech re-allocation process somehow congealed into NPL, we are returning to clean up the mess we left, like taking a hose to a miscarriage on the sidewalk.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323328440' post='2868821']
This one will be fun :D
[/quote]
eh? that guy has only 4000 infra and more tech than you. even if he turtles he will do comparatively far more damage to you with his nukes because of the higher cost of infra at your level than his. and because he's smaller, his 400m warchest will be enough for him to last at least 3 rounds and rebuy back to his current size. with CSN's apparent 100 bill day warchests, this won't be the case for you unless you have significantly higher than recommended money on hand (admittedly likely, because you've bought a navy despite it being useless at your range).

then of course, you've also overstretched yourself because 3 of the nations you've declared on have no other wars and will be able to coordinate solely on you. and because of the time of day when you countered, they will be able to nuke you on the second day which will further increase the damage you've exposed yourself to.

so while it's great that you're showing all this bravado (and clearly the shotgun approach to declarations helps your alliance, look at my warscreen), it's rather misdirected if you think you're going to flatten these individual nations on a one-to-one basis.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323339399' post='2868955']
eh? that guy has only 4000 infra and more tech than you. even if he turtles he will do comparatively far more damage to you with his nukes because of the higher cost of infra at your level than his. and because he's smaller, his 400m warchest will be enough for him to last at least 3 rounds and rebuy back to his current size. with CSN's apparent 100 bill day warchests, this won't be the case for you unless you have significantly higher than recommended money on hand (admittedly likely, because you've bought a navy despite it being useless at your range).

then of course, you've also overstretched yourself because 3 of the nations you've declared on have no other wars and will be able to coordinate solely on you. and because of the time of day when you countered, they will be able to nuke you on the second day which will further increase the damage you've exposed yourself to.

so while it's great that you're showing all this bravado (and clearly the shotgun approach to declarations helps your alliance, look at my warscreen), it's rather misdirected if you think you're going to flatten these individual nations on a one-to-one basis.
[/quote]
My warchest is bigger than his + hes 4000 infra larger then me and thats a disadvantage for me? Are you sure your at the right place?

EDIT: WHAT?!?! Your in my range, How did i not see this?

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1323321083' post='2868436']
I've seen nothing to indicate any neutrality claimed by CRAP and TTK, a number of alliances in this war have treaty conflicts and they're still fighting regardless. If there was any real intent to stay neutral it could have been announced, otherwise the bulk of their treaties point to them providing support for SF. We're just pre-empting that support.

This isn't just because we can, there is a strategic reason behind it. For me it's nothing personal, just business.
[/quote]

Yeah because there are a few alliances on your side of the web who would be awfully mad if you just pre-empted their neutral allies...

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323339541' post='2868956']
My warchest is bigger than his + hes 4000 infra larger then me and thats a disadvantage for me? Are you sure your at the right place?

[/quote]

I'm envious brah.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323339541' post='2868956']

[/quote]
Phoenix Republic is 2000 infra less than your nation with 1000 more tech and 4 war partners (all of whom have either more or equal levels of tech to you). he therefore has significantly lower bills (especially when you consider your ill advised navy purchases) and less to lose by losing some GAs because he has a lower rebuy point.

you've been claiming people don't know 'how war works' but it seems like you don't.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323334638' post='2868925']
I liked GATO more when they were under the Pacifican Boot :(
[/quote]

You see, that time under the boot taught us to remember those who try it in the future. You tried it with LoSS, you tried it with DT and now you're going down. The only shame is that Doomhouse got there first, and that they'll probably let you go at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPsdxR0zzNE

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1323334994' post='2868928']
I demand more warchests.

Also, where is NPL to criticize the posting of warchests?
[/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Albania. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Mixed
Desired Government: Democracy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 2
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: None
Total Money: $212,174
Technology: 330.47 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 12/7/2011 1:39:21 AM
Trade Partners: The Republic of Jarz, Lobolandia, Arisia, Amtraufthallen
Secret Aid Sent To: None