CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323325927' post='2868754']
Save it, D34th, Mjolnir is too busy helping MK destroy their ex-allies to pay attention right now.
[/quote]

True. "The worst blind is the one who doesn't want to see."

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323325904' post='2868750']
If Doom House hitting Maroon is an attack against MJ, does that make Asgaard's attack on Sparta an attack against XX, C&G, DH, or PB?

Oh crap, I spent too much time thinking about what someone from NpO said.

*begins bleeding from the ears*
[/quote]
I think part of your problem might be that you're referencing an event that didn't happen. You probably wanted to say something about how Asgaard and Sparta are treatied and R&R attacked Asgaard?

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323326201' post='2868765']
I think part of your problem might be that you're referencing an event that didn't happen. You probably wanted to say something about how Asgaard and Sparta are treatied and R&R attacked Asgaard?
[/quote]

Probably but I think his narrative would be a hell of a lot more interesting.

Hi guys. Late to the party. Glad to be back in the smashing zone. Already DAed one person. Will be glad to try out my shiny new CIA, SDI, and FAFB this war. Oh and my 4x larger than last time warchest! Hail CAMTIN!
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerishehL1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1323326201' post='2868765']
[/quote]
Yeah, dunno what happened there. I think I tried to think of half a dozen different things at once and instead vomited all over my keyboard.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323326314' post='2868768']
Yeah, dunno what happened there. I think I tried to think of half a dozen different things at once and instead vomited all over my keyboard.
[/quote]
Strange, that's exactly how D34th's posts are created.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323326314' post='2868768']
[/quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5AwR3.gif[/img]

It happens to the best of us

[quote name='Katsumi' timestamp='1323320607' post='2868396']
While you're at it, throw in World Task Force. It's not like anyone would miss them anyway.
[/quote]

I would. Why ask someone to do your bidding though? Try taking them out yourself, and see what happens.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1323325904' post='2868750']
WELP. I'm a tard.
[/quote]

I agree with what this man said.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1323326000' post='2868758']
And its something that has been happening lately, allies get hit (Sparta had its blocmate hit Asg) and you deal with it because of the way treaties are working. I can understand being upset that that's the way things have gone......................its because we are clearly on the other side of the conflict. This is what happens in war lately. You may hate it, you may not want to accept it, but its what is happening.
[/quote]

Do pre-empts make it any different though? I wouldn't be happy about my ally being hit by another one of my allies, or someone on the same side as me. If they're a part of another coalition though then I can deal with it. However, if my ally wasn't taking a part in the war at all and found themselves under attack it'd take major restraint for me to at the very least not purposely screw up the whole war coalition.

I just want to put out for the record what out treaties are since there was some left off:

MDoAP with RIA
MDoAP with TTK
MDoAP with Asgaard
Non-Chaining MDoAP with CSN
MDP with TYR
MEP
SPAM
Chestnut Accords
NAP with FCC
PAIT with RIA
lol, Maroonity

These are what we have listed as our current treaties.

But that's of no consequence, May we have a good battle.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323326601' post='2868780']
Do pre-empts make it any different though? I wouldn't be happy about my ally being hit by another one of my allies, or someone on the same side as me. If they're a part of another coalition though then I can deal with it. However, if my ally wasn't taking a part in the war at all and found themselves under attack it'd take major restraint for me to at the very least not purposely screw up the whole war coalition.
[/quote]
Did you know it was coming? Big question there.

[quote name='constapatedape' timestamp='1323326772' post='2868782']
These are what we have listed as our current treaties.

But that's of no consequence, May we have a good battle.
[/quote]

This guy gets it :wub:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1323325839' post='2868748']
We all know what happens with MK "friends" after the Kingdom have no more use for them, not that I'm trying to advise or save MJ, I really hope and wish that Mj receive their "reward" after all the hard work, one the things that I love most here is say "I told you so."
[/quote]

Good, because you are currently reaping years worth of "I told you so's". So I guess we will see you posting more in support of this whole war? ;)