CAMTIN DoW

Sardonic

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1323347450' post='2869061']
I agreed it could be in their future, I stated why as well.
Calling DH out saying they have done it in the past, is however, incorrect.
[/quote]
They didn't take reps from NPO, no, but they did enforce terms on them; and not just your typical beer review. Terms to hurt them, and since CSN's upper tier isn't hiding in PM like Pacifica's was, it's a real possibility.

But anyway, we agree that it's certainly a possibility so that's all that matters here. Good day.

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323334638' post='2868925']
I liked GATO more when they were under the Pacifican Boot :(
[/quote]

It's ok, we knew CSN back when they were an honorable and competent alliance.

Damn you Doomhouse, you took the best targets of all!

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1323348676' post='2869083']
2 is now the third letter of the alphabet.

A, B, 2.

DH HAS SPOKEN.
[/quote]

Replacing C or just inserting itself between B and C? The people must know! There are drastic musical ramifications if we have another letter to fit into the song.

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1323348594' post='2869080']
It's ok, we knew CSN back when they were an honorable and competent alliance.

Damn you Doomhouse, you took the best targets of all!
[/quote]
Pot, kettle. Kettle, pot.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323348760' post='2869085']
My heart bleeds for them.
[/quote]
No one is asking for your sympathy.

[quote name='tarman2010' timestamp='1323348792' post='2869087']
Replacing C or just inserting itself between B and C? The people must know! There are drastic musical ramifications if we have another letter to fit into the song.
[/quote]

Inserted between B and Slartibartfast

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1323347495' post='2869062']
As one of the parties extorted last war, I can safely say this silly e-lawyering loophole of "we didn't extort anyone, honest!" is a load of crap.
[/quote]
Someone's still sore? Hey, nobody forced you to declare on GOONs, knowing full well we get reps from people who do that. If someone did force you, you should've taken up the reps with them. I don't see how we can be blamed when it was your decision to become involved.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aerisdisL6.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323349656' post='2869100']
Everyone gets it eventually.
[/quote]

Welp, we'll bear that in mind before we sell ourselves to the ego of another alliance, try to crush decent allies of people we otherwise got along with, without care for whether they disband or not in the end, in order to extract a bunch of reps or get lucky by drawing in their allies who you also want dead. Before we make that clearly excellent decision, we'll remember your haunting words of how inevitable your current situation was.

Well, it finally has come to this it seems. Heard about it a few hours before update and now here we are. While I can't say I'm all to happy to see this, let's at least make the war a little bit amusing, eh?

Cheers folks.

P.S.

Sorry Bob; I really wanted to give you (DT) this war but it seems we are better suited for the firing ranges. Maybe another time.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323350245' post='2869105']
Welp, we'll bear that in mind before we sell ourselves to the ego of another alliance, try to crush decent allies of people we otherwise got along with, without care for whether they disband or not in the end, in order to extract a bunch of reps or get lucky by drawing in their allies who you also want dead. Before we make that clearly excellent decision, we'll remember your haunting words of how inevitable your current situation was.
[/quote]

You act as if we never prepared for our getting rolled. We've been waiting quite a while. We knew we'd be hit hard this conflict, and we know that we're hardly going to get off easy. I will not deny that we have to answer for some crimes we have committed. That being said, it is laughable how personally GATO took attacks on others, and what makes it even funnier is you waited til joining Complaints and Greivances to voice how big bad GOD and CSN peed in your cereal. I still don't get it, none of us, nor can any of your allies that we've talked to, do. Mjolnir, The Sandwich Confederation, NEAT, and Basketball Ninjas all has their greivances with GOD. You do not. Please stop strutting around as if we've wronged you. The people we have wronged, are taking their pounds of flesh. Please shut your trap and nod quietly while the important alliances do important alliance things.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323351168' post='2869114']
That being said, it is laughable how personally GATO took attacks on others, and what makes it even funnier is you waited til joining Complaints and Greivances to voice how big bad GOD and CSN peed in your cereal. I still don't get it, none of us, nor can any of your allies that we've talked to, do. Mjolnir, The Sandwich Confederation, NEAT, and Basketball Ninjas all has their greivances with GOD. You do not. Please stop strutting around as if we've wronged you. The people we have wronged, are taking their pounds of flesh. Please shut your trap and nod quietly while the important alliances do important alliance things.
[/quote]

Bollocks. Utter bollocks; we closed the CSN embassy immediately when they pulled that crap and told you exactly what we thought, being a bloc-mate of LoSS at the time, which explains a great deal about how we feel on it. Through LoSS we came to sympathise massively with DT, since they were in together thanks to your crap. Don't pretend we waited til we were in CnG to voice this stuff, because I can prove otherwise. You may well have racked up an enormous tab of punishment, but you're kidding yourselves if we didn't think we'd get annoyed at an alliance we once had a lot of love for turning into a bunch of enormous arseholes, at the existence-endangering expense of our only remaining tie from Synergy. And perhaps it says something about why other people mock the puppet government GOD has installed in CSN, when you yourselves conflate issues between the two freely.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1323351168' post='2869114']
You act as if we never prepared for our getting rolled. We've been waiting quite a while. We knew we'd be hit hard this conflict, and we know that we're hardly going to get off easy. I will not deny that we have to answer for some crimes we have committed. That being said, it is laughable how personally GATO took attacks on others, and what makes it even funnier is you waited til joining Complaints and Greivances to voice how big bad GOD and CSN peed in your cereal. I still don't get it, none of us, nor can any of your allies that we've talked to, do. Mjolnir, The Sandwich Confederation, NEAT, and Basketball Ninjas all has their greivances with GOD. You do not. Please stop strutting around as if we've wronged you. The people we have wronged, are taking their pounds of flesh. Please shut your trap and nod quietly while the important alliances do important alliance things.
[/quote]
liz/xhiph/gibs and the rest of the clown brigade at csn/god, wronged many alliances, LoSS is one of them, thus GATO whom were a bloc ally and still is one of our close allies are peeved because of the amount of crap csn/god pulled in the last war. I havn't forgotten, DT hasn't forgotten and neither has our allies. I wish it could be us/dt shoving nukes where the sun don't shine however DH beat us to it.

o/ daikos
o/ DH

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1323352191' post='2869120']
liz/xhiph/gibs and the rest of the clown brigade at csn/god, wronged many alliances, LoSS is one of them, thus GATO whom were a bloc ally and still is one of our close allies are peeved because of the amount of crap csn/god pulled in the last war. I havn't forgotten, DT hasn't forgotten and neither has our allies. I wish it could be us/dt shoving nukes where the sun don't shine however DH beat us to it.

o/ daikos
o/ DH
[/quote]
I don't understand the hate for GOD, tbh. I get it for CSN, and it's fine, but what did GOD do to you? They let GATO off with white peace, not even no re-entry clause, and followed it up with a run from diplomats attempting to be nothing but nice. If you're overly angry at GOD, why doesn't it go for RIA, TTK, and CRAP, too? They were just as much involved in against you as they were.

And fyi, we still have slots open. If you want to involve yourself, then please do. You're more than welcome.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1323334193' post='2868921']
Down with the false prophets! The New Church of Maroon shall have revenge and cleanse the sphere of these idolaters! Maroon can only be united if penance is achieved in the spilling of the blood of the unbelievers!

Allarchonu Akbar!
[/quote]

I know nothing of this new church but any who follow the path of Allarchon are welcome to join us in our campaign of enlightenment. For the words of GunhammaD say, [quote]And do not dispute with the followers of the Lord except by what is best, except those of them who act unjustly, and say: We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you, and our Allarchon and your Allarchon is One, and to Him do we submit.[/quote]

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323351740' post='2869117']
Bollocks. Utter bollocks; we closed the CSN embassy immediately, and were a bloc-mate of LoSS at the time, which explains a great deal about how we feel on it. Through LoSS we came to sympathise massively with DT, since they were in together thanks to your crap. Don't pretend we waited til we were in CnG to voice this stuff, because I can prove otherwise. You may well have racked up an enormous tab of punishment, but you're kidding yourselves if we didn't think we'd get annoyed at an alliance we once had a lot of love for turning into a bunch of enormous arseholes, at the existence-endangering expense of our only remaining tie from Synergy. And perhaps it says something about why other people mock the puppet government GOD has installed in CSN, when you yourselves conflate issues between the two freely.
[/quote]

Yes, GOD and GOD asked DT politely to attack CSN through an ODP through a color treaty, definitely made it funnier when DT agreed to pay reps. Furthermore, instead of actually helping LoSS with their "plight", GATO managed to leave them and IAA behind after what, a round or two of war? Its cool though, you secured them white peace in the end. Maybe thats why you adopted LoSS and DT's grudge? Because you left them behind and feel guilty over it? In regards to conflating, you and your ilk smear both of us at every opportunity, so its sort of confusing for the rest of SF. (Nevemind the fact that you're talking to Gibs, who does in fact, reside in GOD).

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323333576' post='2868914']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=286592"]I need 2 More.[/url]
[/quote]

Be patient. Your stagger will be along shortly.

[quote name='Houston' timestamp='1323335964' post='2868931']
And here I was thinking it was going to be a quiet day. Oh well.

Whatever else, NPL won't go down quietly.
[/quote]

so just like any other day in your existence.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323352481' post='2869125']
I don't understand the hate for GOD, tbh. I get it for CSN, and it's fine, but what did GOD do to you? They let GATO off with white peace, not even no re-entry clause, and followed it up with a run from diplomats attempting to be nothing but nice. If you're overly angry at GOD, why doesn't it go for RIA, TTK, and CRAP, too? They were just as much involved in against you as they were.

And fyi, we still have slots open. If you want to involve yourself, then please do. You're more than welcome.
[/quote]
My previous hate for god comes from a previous debacle however xiph/yourself were directly involved in the wholeDT/LoSS affair, Xiph is god's leader and thus until such time I will hate god and CsN until they get their just desserts.

I would absolutely adore to fill your slots however I have commitment to my allies and alliance.

RIA/RnR and others did nothing directly against me or my alliance as far as I know, apart from the current war, RnR came in for their ally and RIA we came in with ours, I have nothing against honouring treaties, which treaty did CsN honour last war again to come in, I can't seem to remember very well, I have nothing but respect for them, I will fight them and I will hold nothing back but both aa's have decent people ex LOUD, ex RDD and ex LoSSers.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1323333150' post='2868904']
I hate you guys!

You stole my plan and got there first :( Make CSN pay back every cent they took from DT.
[/quote]

On top of the 8,950 tech we had to pay for GATO? I understand what we did to DT was !@#$%* (and I ever expressed this to them personally), but hearing this from GATO? I was hoping to have warred DT so all of this !@#$%^&* could be resolved on the battlefield instead of the usual "NO U" that we have grown so accustomed to on the OWF, but that looks like that is now impossible. Hell, I even personally promised Bob a war via PM. You all seem to be so ready to !@#$%* and moan about the issue when it is really DT who has (more or less) the only opinion that matters. But let's not belabor this topic as this isn't about DT-CSN or whatever feud attached to that. This thread is about DH-CSN/TTK/CRAP/NPL; if you want to open a discussion then by all means, do so in another thread (I'd be more than willing to indulge your questions, opinions, and concerns).

As for MK:

At least I got Drai to hit me, someone who I like, and allagainstwood seems like a nice guy. Don't know anything about Epihanus other than he gloated about my lacking warchest, which is nothing but old news. :/

"Ride now. Ride now! Ride, ride to ruin, and the world's ending! Death! Death! Death! Forth Eorlingas!"

EDIT

Correction, it was 8,950 tech, not 9,000 tech, forgive the 50 tech exaggeration.

Edited by SpacingOutMan