Valhalla Announces first leg of Winter Tour 2011

TRON IX

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1322943117' post='2860866']
I really hope you aren't Mil staff in your alliance. No wait.. actually I hope you are.

*hunts again for open slots.

-Tron(nope, none)ix
[/quote]
I hope you found what you were looking for :P

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keshav on the keyboards? Really? It hurts my ears. Welcome to the band battle, Valhalla. I am sure your harmonics will ring out clear and loud over Polar's.

Edited by Salmia

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1322943747' post='2860875']
Keshav on the keyboards? Really? It hurts my ears. Welcome to the band battle, Valhalla. I am sure your harmonics will ring out clear and loud over Polar's.
[/quote]

I'm pretty good with my Windows 95 training me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1322924168' post='2860650']
Another great post from Failhalla, still waiting for the big boys to do something before having the balls to band wagon in bravo.
[/quote]

Why don't you use your newly found war fame and take out Failhalla otherwise turn around and get lost

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1322953058' post='2861029']
well Valhalla should have good W/C they haven't fought in a while. best of luck to everyone but kinda shock that Valhalla is fighting a war have fun everyone
[/quote]

I hate to say it, but shut up MCXA.

It wasn't their foreign policy getting you in that last and (for you) certainly cruel war. You signed a non-chaining treaty with them, and in the end, they did what the treaty says. If you don't like it, ban non chaining clauses.

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1322953302' post='2861037']

It wasn't their foreign policy getting you in that last and (for you) certainly cruel war. You signed a non-chaining treaty with them, and in the end, they did what the treaty says. If you don't like it, ban non chaining clauses.
[/quote]

well only thing i'll say is "no u" :P but did i say anything about them chickening out of the last war. they communicated to us they wernt going in so that was that. but its a fact they haven't been in a war in a long time so they should have good W/C.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1322950332' post='2860971']
Why don't you use your newly found war fame and take out Failhalla otherwise turn around and get lost
[/quote]
Shhhh dont be scaring possible concert goers away :)

[quote name='Cataduanes' timestamp='1322951917' post='2861004']
Poor Bud, he only got the Cowbell to play :(
[/quote]
Hey the cowbell is an underated instrument it makes the BAND MAN ;) MOAR COWBELL

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1322953058' post='2861029']
well Valhalla should have good W/C they haven't fought in a while. best of luck to everyone but kinda shock that Valhalla is fighting a war have fun everyone
[/quote]
We forgot how to fight whats a W/C im not sure if we have those here. I know i was spending all my money on Bud and peace pipes.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322956355' post='2861088']
We forgot how to fight whats a W/C im not sure if we have those here. I know i was spending all my money on Bud and peace pipes.
[/quote]

Yeah man, pass that !@#$ over. I knew DR shouldn't have designated Valhalla as the keepers of our stash. You left IRON without a hit, so they sobered up and remembered how much they !@#$@#$ hate Polar, instead of just being chill like we were last year. Uncool bro.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1322957945' post='2861121']
Yeah man, pass that !@#$ over. I knew DR shouldn't have designated Valhalla as the keepers of our stash. You left IRON without a hit, so they sobered up and remembered how much they !@#$@#$ hate Polar, instead of just being chill like we were last year. Uncool bro.
[/quote]
My bad bro. Were working on it. Im just waiting for the rest of the tour dates to get scheduled. :smug: wonder who will book us.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1322958914' post='2861140']
My bad bro. Were working on it. Im just waiting for the rest of the tour dates to get scheduled. :smug: wonder who will book us.
[/quote]

I'm hoping we get to at least be backup signers at the next show. I mean, right now we're just playing at the UPN dive bar. The girls there are... questionable. SAVE ME BUD

[quote name='NoMercy' timestamp='1322953302' post='2861037']

[/quote]

No Mercy, you seam to keep thinking that you are the expert on MCXA's foreign affairs. You aren't. Jrkee was our MOFA at that time. He may know just a tad bit more than you. Telling him to !@#$ shut up like he doesn't know what he's talking about, is just childish and dumb.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322970478' post='2861431']
No Mercy, you seam to keep thinking that you are the expert on MCXA's foreign affairs. You aren't. Jrkee was our MOFA at that time. He may know just a tad bit more than you. Telling him to !@#$ shut up like he doesn't know what he's talking about, is just childish and dumb.
[/quote]
I admire your verve, cuz. :)

As a former expert on MCXA, I must confess that you (MCXA) are an anomoly. There's nothing to figure out, and I don't mean that in an insulting way. B-)