Valhalla Announces first leg of Winter Tour 2011

TRON IX

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895194' post='2860325']
:lol1::lol1: no that'd be crabby and bay for realizing they are total incompetent leaders after loosing me and the rest of us who didn't march lock step with their "o/ IRON!" (AKA o/ IRON council) doctrine.
[/quote]

I'm sure they were very sorry to loose you on the world, but it was better than you staying.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1322895347' post='2860330']
I'm sure they were very sorry to loose you on the world, but it was better than you staying.
[/quote]
Yeah, too bad they lost the one who trained cristoir (currently Secretary of State), and Theophilos (currently Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs) under his academy system. Or the other numerous lower level leaders he trained via their academy system inspired and implemented by me. Too bad they lost one of their forum admins, and one of their presidium members (advisory board to council). Too bad they lost someone who earned 4 diligence awards for all the hard work he did for them. Too bad they lost someone who took 3 ZI's for them. Too bad they lost one of their milcom squad commanders. Too bad they lost one of their highest activity members (I had top post count for a full year [maybe more] after I was completely banned from their forums).

How's about you keep away from topics in which you have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895870' post='2860349']
Yeah, too bad they lost the one who trained cristoir (currently Secretary of State), and Theophilos (currently Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs) under his academy system. Or the other numerous lower level leaders he trained via their academy system inspired and implemented by me. Too bad they lost one of their forum admins, and one of their presidium members (advisory board to council). Too bad they lost someone who earned 4 diligence awards for all the hard work he did for them. Too bad they lost someone who took 3 ZI's for them. Too bad they lost one of their milcom squad commanders. Too bad they lost one of their highest activity members (I had top post count for a full year [maybe more] after I was completely banned from their forums).

How's about you keep away from topics in which you have no idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]

You're right, I've never had members who thought just because they did a lot of stuff it would excuse their attitude.

But more to the point, let's follow your suggestion and deal with the topic of the OP which has nothing to do with your angst over your poor treatment at the hands of IRON.

Thanks!

[/quote]

Yet with all that talent lost, we are now here and you are...there. Maybe it wasn't such a great loss after all, eh? :ehm:

[/quote]

Arrogance is a virtue.

oh wai...

Apparently your work was not worth your personality.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322896744' post='2860369']
Ah, I'll get called arrogant yet when MCRABT, the IRON president, derails The Last Republic's threads you say nothing. Kudos
[/quote]
If you like I'll call Rab arrogant. But he's actually earned it.

You're just annoying, and making it abundantly clear to everyone here why you were unable to rise any higher than you did within IRON.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1322897760' post='2860389']
If you like I'll call Rab arrogant. But he's actually earned it.

You're just annoying, and making it abundantly clear to everyone here why you were unable to rise any higher than you did within IRON.
[/quote]
Yeah real clear, you don't move up unless you kiss up too a council member. Hard work clearly has NOTHING to do with moving up.

I would suspect you had similar issues because you left the presidency to make an alliance. However since you were so high up I suspect your lips were sore.

Edited by stockhunter

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322898105' post='2860395']
Yeah real clear, you don't move up unless you kiss up too a council member. Hard work clearly has NOTHING to do with moving up.

I would suspect you had similar issues because you left the presidency to make an alliance. However since you were so high up I suspect your lips were sore.
[/quote]
My reasons for leaving had nothing to do with whatever grievances you feel you have. I felt at the time that IRON was one of the best alliances around and in good hands and still feel that way today. I would never have left if I had doubted the ability of the people I was leaving behind. It's still pretty much the only foreign forum I bother to ever check.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1322898985' post='2860405']
My reasons for leaving had nothing to do with whatever grievances you feel you have. I felt at the time that IRON was one of the best alliances around and in good hands and still feel that way today. I would never have left if I had doubted the ability of the people I was leaving behind. It's still pretty much the only foreign forum I bother to ever check.
[/quote]
[quote]However since you were so high up I suspect your lips were sore.[/quote]

[/quote]

Sooo many posts gone? :( Those monsters!

Also, thanks for the seat in the first row. This will be the hell of a show.

[/quote]

I'll open with something I said to you a week ago without response:

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1322283357' post='2851578']
You are more than welcome to nut up and join the fray. However, I seriously doubt it's in your makeup.
[/quote]

Now shush, child. We are busy punching Uncle Polar in the face over here. You and Daddy Legion are more than welcome to join the fun, but like I said, I seriously doubt it's in your makeup.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322891094' post='2860044']
Sorry to inform you but we are always frozen, that why our alliance is called New [color="#0000FF"][b]Polar[/b][/color] Order.
[/quote]

Should call yourself New Peacemode [img]http://www.cybernations.net/images/peace.gif[/img]Order. When war starts thats where you tend to stay.