Valhalla Announces first leg of Winter Tour 2011

TRON IX

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seipher Caim' timestamp='1322913574' post='2860541']
Now let's enjoy a good war. I had the chance to pick Altheus and I hope that he will enjoy as much as I do to exchange some cruise and nuclear missiles for a while.

o/ SNAFU !
[/quote]

Absolutely. I'm sure we'll have a great time :)

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895194' post='2860325']
:lol1::lol1: no that'd be crabby and bay for realizing they are total incompetent leaders after loosing me and the rest of us who didn't march lock step with their "o/ IRON!" (AKA o/ IRON council) doctrine.
[/quote]

Yeah we are so incompetent. I mean growing too number two in the game just happens by itself and IRON council stood back and watched it happen. tLR are much finer example of how to run an alliance. Basically no growth in over a year, had half of it's original government go to other alliances over internal issues, treaty some of the worst alliances in the game and (my personal favourite) lose it's original name to another alliance. This is how it is done.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895870' post='2860349']
Yeah, too bad they lost the one who trained cristoir (currently Secretary of State), and Theophilos (currently Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs) under his academy system. Or the other numerous lower level leaders he trained via their academy system inspired and implemented by me. Too bad they lost one of their forum admins, and one of their presidium members (advisory board to council). Too bad they lost someone who earned 4 diligence awards for all the hard work he did for them. Too bad they lost someone who took 3 ZI's for them. Too bad they lost one of their milcom squad commanders. Too bad they lost one of their highest activity members (I had top post count for a full year [maybe more] after I was completely banned from their forums).

How's about you keep away from topics in which you have no idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]

The person who trained me? Nah is still in IRON last time I checked. On less you mean Rustikus who was by academy mentor. Yeah he showed me how to tech deal and set up a trade circle. These things really shaped me and made me become SoS.

No one who left was missed. You where all very expendable. SH it is hard to believe you are still bitter you got passed over for council. Move on man.

Sorry Valhalla to disrupt your thread.

Give em hell and I hope this tour comes to many more stops.

Stockhunter, IRON, and other meatbags. Whatever your issues are with each other, no one cares. Your collective terrible posting ends now. Any further off topic posts in this thread will receive a strong blasting.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' timestamp='1322916821' post='2860578']
I'm a bit busy at the moment with some other ducks, but I look forward to making some Viking acquaintances in the near future.
[/quote]
Time to rejoin the Vikings.

Tronix, please don't have the same requirements as chefjoe does.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322892646' post='2860167']
By adult conversations you mean your "QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!"? :laugh:
[/quote]
oh my

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1322915254' post='2860557']
Ain't better be noone touchin the Viking Trailer park ya hear!
[/quote]
DEAR LORD MARY OUT OF MY HEAD

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1322917024' post='2860579']
Time to rejoin the Vikings.

Tronix, please don't have the same requirements as chefjoe does.
[/quote]
DONT FORGET TO POST your App

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895194' post='2860325']
:lol1::lol1: no that'd be crabby and bay for realizing they are total incompetent leaders after loosing me and the rest of us who didn't march lock step with their "o/ IRON!" (AKA o/ IRON council) doctrine.
[/quote]

Loosing you was like loosing a cancerous tumour, we made merry and celebrated.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322895870' post='2860349']
Yeah, too bad they lost the one who trained cristoir (currently Secretary of State), and Theophilos (currently Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs) under his academy system. Or the other numerous lower level leaders he trained via their academy system inspired and implemented by me. Too bad they lost one of their forum admins, and one of their presidium members (advisory board to council). Too bad they lost someone who earned 4 diligence awards for all the hard work he did for them. Too bad they lost someone who took 3 ZI's for them. Too bad they lost one of their milcom squad commanders. Too bad they lost one of their highest activity members (I had top post count for a full year [maybe more] after I was completely banned from their forums).

How's about you keep away from topics in which you have no idea what you're talking about.
[/quote]

To bad that you were all self interested badge hunting morons, more interested in promotions than service to your alliance, otherwise you may have made more progress. As for your leaving it was to good not to bad.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322896744' post='2860369']
Ah, I'll get called arrogant yet when MCRABT, the IRON president, derails The Last Republic's threads you say nothing. Kudos
[/quote]

That is because I am smarter and more handsome than you can ever hope to be, you may call that arrogance I call it a blessing.

[quote name='stockhunter' timestamp='1322898105' post='2860395']
Yeah real clear, you don't move up unless you kiss up too a council member. Hard work clearly has NOTHING to do with moving up.

I would suspect you had similar issues because you left the presidency to make an alliance. However since you were so high up I suspect your lips were sore.
[/quote]

Nope hard work alone doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Intelligence and selflessness are also required. You were never going to make the grade on either front, we simply didn't have the heart to tell you. Heft left IRON on excellent terms and will always be a friend to Republic because he possessed both the qualities you so tragically lack. I'll PM you a youtube video of some beautiful violin music, maybe it shall quell your bitterness if only for a couple of minutes.
The little republic aside.

Enjoy your tour Valhalla and thanks for coming to the party :nuke::wub:

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1322890882' post='2860011']
Winter is here. Prepare to freeze, Polar.
[/quote]

What a difference 8 months makes..

Have fun Snafu and Valhalla

Keshy, I expect a Viking Polar throw in our chan later.

Edited by Stewie

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1322924168' post='2860650']
Another great post from Failhalla, still waiting for the big boys to do something before having the balls to band wagon in bravo.
[/quote]

Says the guy in an alliance holding an MDoAP with NpO. Do you think before you post? Seriously, stop and think really hard before you post. That is just embarrassing.

Edited by Matt Miller

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1322924727' post='2860652']
Says the guy in an alliance holding an MDoAP with NpO. Do you think before you post? Seriously, stop and think really hard before you post. That is just embarrassing.
[/quote]

They should be able to find some slots on NPO now that FARK's in, and avoid their treaty obligations to Polar. Oh, how convenient for the both of them.

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1322890823' post='2859998']
Rock on!!!!!!

We are looking forward to turning the dial up to 11.
[/quote]
It really does go to 11!

[img]http://biggovernment.com/files/2010/12/eleven.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1322894996' post='2860314']
Burn, rape, and pillage, my viking friends.
[/quote]
Just remember to rape & pillage [i]FIRST![/i] :awesome:

[quote name='Taliburn' timestamp='1322924677' post='2860651']
After 2 yrs of not fighting, all you can bring to the table is 27 wars? Pathetic!!
[/quote]

I really hope you aren't Mil staff in your alliance. No wait.. actually I hope you are.

*hunts again for open slots.

-Tron(nope, none)ix

Edited by TRON IX