Allies Against Forum Clutter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322284013' post='2851670']
This announcement of support is disappointing. I would hate to fight against Pacifica, but this direction it is taking is wrong. Good luck on this horrible road you are taking. It will only bring you failure and destruction.
[/quote]

u mad, bro?

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322284102' post='2851682']
How low you have fallen NPO, once leader, became a mere follower, I'm really sad for you.
[/quote]

This coming from Polaris, of all alliances.

On a side note, I support the NPO for actually you know, supporting their allies. Lets hope they don't turn on them like you did. :P

How low you have fallen NPO, once leader, became a mere follower, I'm really sad for you.
[/quote]

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322284171' post='2851687']
u mad, bro?
[/quote]

He mad.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322284013' post='2851670']
This announcement of support is disappointing. I would hate to fight against Pacifica, but this direction it is taking is wrong. Good luck on this horrible road you are taking. It will only bring you failure and destruction.
[/quote]

cool story bro

[/quote]

Hmm... I'm proud of them. All a matter of perspective I suppose.

o/ Pacifica and for good measure o/ Valhalla and Olympus!!

[quote name='Malatose' timestamp='1322284295' post='2851695']
This coming from Polaris, of all alliances.

On a side note, I support the NPO for actually you know, supporting their allies. Lets hope they don't turn on them like you did. :P
[/quote]
The fact will always be that NpO honored a treaty they had with MK at the time. TOP was not an NpO ally. It's a simple true fact.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322284766' post='2851728']
The fact will always be that NpO honored a treaty they had with MK at the time. TOP was not an NpO ally. It's a simple true fact.
[/quote]
You're seriously retarded if you're trying to justify Polar's actions in that war. Do yourself and all of us a favor and just stop.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322284766' post='2851728']
[/quote]

Were you even around or able to understand what was going on back then? Whose sound bite are you repeating?

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1322284870' post='2851738']
Were you even around or able to understand what was going on back then? Whose sound bite are you repeating?
[/quote]
It is quite simple. If NpO would have stayed out and not honored the treaty with MK, then it would be MK crying about betrayal for 2 years.

All of you would be tearing NpO apart for not defending MK in that war. You are all hypocrites.