Allies Against Forum Clutter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322287448' post='2851853']
you of everyone knows we were right and Pacifica deserved to burn, being in MK you should be one to agree that our cause was entirely justified, it was us or them, and Orrple chose death over saving themselves.
[/quote]

Whether we were right or wrong means nothing now. There is no correlation between that war and this one. Being on the losing side of the war doesn't justify your cause, it means you weren't good enough to win, and that's that.

[quote name='mq3eleven' timestamp='1322287598' post='2851860']
Whether we were right or wrong means nothing now. There is no correlation between that war and this one. Being on the losing side of the war doesn't justify your cause, it means you weren't good enough to win, and that's that.
[/quote]
whether or not you win or lose, at the end of the day what matters is whether or not you stood by those you care about, or whether you saved your ass from the fire. If you sleep comfortable knowing you don't have scars to prove your loyalty, then so be it, I'd rather be scarred up and know that I don't care into tyrants to save myself, than sleep knowing I left my friends to burn.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322287851' post='2851868']
whether or not you win or lose, at the end of the day what matters is whether or not you stood by those you care about, or whether you saved your ass from the fire. If you sleep comfortable knowing you don't have scars to prove your loyalty, then so be it, I'd rather be scarred up and know that I don't care into tyrants to save myself, than sleep knowing I left my friends to burn.
[/quote]

The undersigned alliances in this announcement are ready to protect their friends.

If you're speaking to me directly, I fought in GW1 for LUE, I declared war as the co-leader of LUE in GWII, and I fought in GWIII with LUE. I was there when LUE was disbanded. Now I'm a member of MK, and their friends are mine now. So if an alliance deems it necessary to attack MK, through one of MK's various allies, then I will destroy every nation I come into contact with...just as I did in the past.

[quote name='mq3eleven' timestamp='1322288097' post='2851876']
The undersigned alliances in this announcement are ready to protect their friends.

If you're speaking to me directly, I fought in GW1 for LUE, I declared war as the co-leader of LUE in GWII, and I fought in GWIII with LUE. I was there when LUE was disbanded. Now I'm a member of MK, and their friends are mine now. So if an alliance deems it necessary to attack MK, through one of MK's various allies, then I will destroy every nation I come into contact with...just as I did in the past.
[/quote]
I'm not suggesting you should do anything otherwise, but historically speaking, you should understand my feelings towards the great wars, I consider you to be a friend because of our mutual interests during those wars, and the fact you're back in this realm makes me happy even if you will more than likely be allied against me, you were a brother I shed blood for, and that is not something I forget, even if most others seem to wash their hands rather quickly of that.
edit: you saved my alliance after GW3, and I explained to you more in depth than almost anyone what that meant to me, current political !@#$%^&* is not relevant to me here, what is relevant is it seems the losing side always is the one who won the moral victory, Pacifica got their Karma, do you wish MK to get theirs?

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1322287587' post='2851859']
OH look the 3 retards are allied again, and doing the samething they used to do. Change my ass good try at putting that one up, a lot of us saw right through that veil.
[/quote]

Could be true apart from the fact we haven't fought with NPO since 2009 [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/emot-v.gif[/img]

Let the Mead Flow......