Allies Against Forum Clutter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1322285057' post='2851746']
When I 1st saw this thread, I immediately checked aid screens to see if anyone had done a tech deal with chickenzilla. Then I remembered its not 2008 anymore.
[/quote]
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Two of my sellers also sell to him.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285152' post='2851751']
It is quite simple. If NpO would have stayed out and not honored the treaty with MK, then it would be MK crying about betrayal for 2 years.

All of you would be tearing NpO apart for not defending MK in that war. You are all hypocrites.
[/quote]

In this fantasy world of yours the end result would be the same: Polar would be burning either way.

It is quite simple. If NpO would have stayed out and not honored the treaty with MK, then it would be MK crying about betrayal for 2 years.

All of you would be tearing NpO apart for not defending MK in that war. You are all hypocrites.
[/quote]

We still have an ODP with Doomhouse, so I guess it really doesn't matter now does it?

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1322285396' post='2851767']
We still have an ODP with Doomhouse, so I guess it really doesn't matter now does it?
[/quote]
An ODP that was forced upon you. You will say it wasn't, but a thread with the Body Republic !@#$%*ing about that detail of the peace terms says otherwise.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1322284102' post='2851682']
How low you have fallen NPO, once leader, became a mere follower, I'm really sad for you.
[/quote]

Even as a follower, they have not fallen as low as NpO, for there is no level of Hell deeper than that reserved for the traitors.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285588' post='2851781']
An ODP that was forced upon you. You will say it wasn't, but a thread with the Body Republic !@#$%*ing about that detail of the peace terms says otherwise.
[/quote]

Now I [i]really[/i] know you're just making things up. Please go back to your corner and continue to hate us because you're incompetent and upset you weren't good enough to be a Pacifican.

In other news, I look forward to working with my very old friends in IRON again! It's been way too long, this time I promise I won't send out recruitment messages to you all!

[/quote]
There's an easy solution for this problem: don't treat others like !@#$ in the first place.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285588' post='2851781']
[/quote]
If they don't want to defend us, they don't have to. It's optional for a reason.

[/quote]

We're hypocrites because of something we did in an imaginary and completely baseless hypothetical scenario? Good one?

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1322285744' post='2851792']
Now I [i]really[/i] know you're just making things up. Please go back to your corner and continue to hate us because you're incompetent and upset you weren't good enough to be a Pacifican.

In other news, I look forward to working with my very old friends in IRON again! It's been way too long, this time I promise I won't send out recruitment messages to you all!
[/quote]
Move that thread to a public area for all to see. Prove me wrong. Let all registered members on NPO forums see the truth. I dare you.

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285889' post='2851799']
Move that thread to a public area for all to see. Prove me wrong. Let all registered members on NPO forums see the truth. I dare you.
[/quote]

What where we argued, talked about our issues and moved forward? I mean yeah there was knock down drag em out bs. Communication works that way.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1322285519' post='2851776']
mogar entertained

mission accomplished
[/quote]
I love being on the losing side of a war, just means we're right.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322285607' post='2851784']
It is a sad day to call yourself a former Pacifican.
[/quote]
this x90750192730921752109375190572109720957120975123027530

[quote name='FeaR_LeSs' timestamp='1322285696' post='2851790']
Hopefully NpO allies dismiss this message and roll anyways

[size="1"][i]FARK please join[/i][/size]
[/quote]
you know where to find us, you want at the superfriends, pull the trigger.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322285848' post='2851795']
There's an easy solution for this problem: don't treat others like !@#$ in the first place.

If they don't want to defend us, they don't have to. It's optional for a reason.
[/quote]
treaties made at gunpoint will be honored, since the other option usually isnt good for the person with a gun to their head.