Allies Against Forum Clutter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1322452652' post='2854222']
Because I love you and Pansy too much and I couldn't bear the sight of you guys getting hurt! Your addiction to casualties is dangerous!
[/quote]
This man knows the meaning of friendship. For the love of Admin Pansy, stop sending young men off to die!

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1322597278' post='2856021']
.......so chefjoe controls NPO.................... :ehm:
[/quote]

Depends on who you talk to. Everyone says someone else is in control of the NPO. Unless we do something that reminds them of a previous time then "we have never changed". It such a cute seesaw... morons all of them.

I think the fact that Grub doesn't defend his actions from bi-polar besides saying "It was interesting and I mixed things up" goes to show you that it isn't really defensible. It's a fair CB, most alliances have an alliance they would roll if given the opportunity even if its been years since they interacted. There's been a lot of dumb CB's lately and this isn't one of them. That being said, I used to be in Polar and I still like the alliance so I hope in the end they survive (which I'm sure they will) and all is forgiven and they can move on.