Allies Against Forum Clutter

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1322305899' post='2852315']
Very honourable Pacifica. Good move guys.

[b]Let's hope this escalates[/b] :)
[/quote]

It wont though, NpO would be stupid to allow its allies to be hammered. They will most likley take their licks and piss everyone else off at the same time because it wont escalate.

I will find it hilarious if it doesn't escalate.

Also NPO, you should have pre empted. It's the cool kid thing to do.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1322309530' post='2852351']
It wont though, NpO would be stupid to allow its allies to be hammered. They will most likley take their licks and piss everyone else off at the same time because it wont escalate.

I will find it hilarious if it doesn't escalate.

Also NPO, you should have pre empted. It's the cool kid thing to do.
[/quote]

I've got 50 tech riding on Legion, at least, supporting Polar. If they don't... so help me, I'm roguing on someone.

Edited by Farrin Xies

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322310085' post='2852355']
I've got 50 tech riding on Legion, at least, supporting Polar. If they don't... so help me, I'm roguing on someone.
[/quote]

I'll take that bet :P

Also my problem here is that the DoS alliances most likely do want this war to escalate, but what they ended up doing is having so many alliances from so many power-spheres DoS, that its impossible for the other side to delude itself into believing it stands a chance so it stops the war from escalating. Counter-productivity at its finest.

EDIT: alliances, not people ..

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1322310187' post='2852358']
not sure if srs
[/quote]
Hell yeah I am serious, if Iron and TOP are going after Polar again for BiPolar they should be after MK and Archon too, after all Archon was just as instrumental as Grub in that beatdown.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1322310276' post='2852359']
I'll take that bet :P

Also my problem here is that the DoS alliances most likely do want this war to escalate, but what they ended up doing is having so many alliances from so many power-spheres DoS, that its impossible for the other side to delude itself into believing it stands a chance so it stops the war from escalating. Counter-productivity at its finest.

EDIT: alliances, not people ..
[/quote]

Obviously, we expect Polar's allies to honor their [b]non-optional[/b] mutual defense treaties. However, as Polar has shown a few times already their unwillingness to mutually defend them, it wouldn't overly surprise me to see Polar be left out in the cold of winter to die on its own. It wouldn't surprise me, but it would make me very, very sad.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322311021' post='2852364']
Obviously, we expect Polar's allies to honor their [b]non-optional[/b] mutual defense treaties. However, as Polar has shown a few times already their unwillingness to mutually defend them, it wouldn't overly surprise me to see Polar be left out in the cold of winter to die on its own. It wouldn't surprise me, but it would make me very, very sad.
[/quote]
New Pacific Order, the alliance equivalent of Rick Bobby.
Well done, was that kiss difficult?

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322311021' post='2852364']
[/quote]

You have made a lot of noise today but nothing much of substance has emerged. As it appears it is your butt cheeks that are flapping and not your lips I can only be thankful it is only hot air being expelled.

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322311660' post='2852368']
You have made a lot of noise today but nothing much of substance has emerged. As it appears it is your butt cheeks that are flapping and not your lips I can only be thankful it is only hot air being expelled.
[/quote]

Hi Tyga. Gonna moralize your way out of supporting Polar?

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1322311990' post='2852370']
Hi Tyga. Gonna moralize your way out of supporting Polar?
[/quote]

More cheek flapping. Can you point me in the direction of evidence the STA has ever shirked their treaty obligations? I do realise the irony here as we are largely condemned by TOP/IRON for honouring two treaties in one war but, go on, off you go hot shot.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1322284364' post='2851703']
Trying. To. Avoid. Urge.

Ah, !%$@ it.

Valhalla and Pacefica sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G...
[/quote]

At the end of the day, the name 'MCXA' is absent and we're all content.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1322284708' post='2851725']
I'm disappointed that our bandwagon partners in Olympus have left us off such a fine announcement.
[/quote]

Someone did a goof.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1322285607' post='2851784']
It is a sad day to call yourself a former Pacifican.
[/quote]

Immediately I thought 'turncoat'.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1322310407' post='2852360']
Hell yeah I am serious, if Iron and [b]TOP are going after Polar again for BiPolar they should be after MK and Archon too[/b], after all Archon was just as instrumental as Grub in that beatdown.
[/quote]

But they "friends" now.

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1322315174' post='2852401']
Oh how lovely, NPO jumps on board to support a !@#$%^&* CB to try and feel special.... i'd say dont get back into too much of the limelight.... look what happened last time lol.
[/quote]

As opposed to Sparta who have done what exactly in the last five years?

[quote name='Silent Spectre' timestamp='1322315174' post='2852401']
Oh how lovely, NPO jumps on board to support a !@#$%^&* CB to try and feel special.... i'd say dont get back into too much of the limelight.... look what happened last time lol.
[/quote]

Why is Valhalla not mentioned or Olympus, this sucks NPO stealing our limelight [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

Edited by Sir Keshav IV