Allies Against Forum Clutter

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285889' post='2851799']
Move that thread to a public area for all to see. Prove me wrong. Let all registered members on NPO forums see the truth. I dare you.
[/quote]

What in the name of Black Jesus are you talking about?

And, more importantly, moving back onto topic, I ask again... U GUYZ MAD, BRO?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1322285876' post='2851798']
We're hypocrites because of something we did in an imaginary and completely baseless hypothetical scenario? Good one?
[/quote]
I've learned to not enter these types of pointless debates, the opponents will try to lure you into a battle of wits but are unarmed.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322285989' post='2851802']
treaties made at gunpoint will be honored, since the other option usually isnt good for the person with a gun to their head.
[/quote]
Of course. How could I forget that we threatened to roll NPO if they don't choose to defend with the ODP instead of just writing it as an MDP? Must have slipped my mind.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1322286069' post='2851806']
That's quite frankly some of the most absurd logic I've heard in a good while.
[/quote]
great war 2, we should have won but our government members, which Archon and AirMe will acknowledge, since it was pretty much their choices that gave us our fate, chose poorly.
great war 3, legion and ODN failed us, we knew that ahead of time, again, going nuclear would have probably saved us, but dramatically less so than GW2.
UjW, TPF betrayed the rest of us because of OOC attacks, and we left GOONS to the same fate as we left LUE in GW2, it digusts me to this day we did either.
Karma, I joined Pacifica months in advance because my intelligence network allowed me to be aware of who was on the chopping block (not that this was unexpected) and explained that MP rushes for as many nations as possible would save Pacifica the beatdown they would face and instead turn it into a stalemate they wouldn't have to pay the harshest reps ever given and become mere puppets as opposed to the puppet masters they once were.
[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1322286154' post='2851809']
Keep telling yourself that.
[/quote]
Prove me wrong.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1322286192' post='2851810']
Wait NPO was right for losing Karma... wait that negates all previous arguments and thus everything about it was unjust...

Damnit now I am confused...wait no I'm not... refer to my first response in this thread.
[/quote]
you were stupid for losing Karma, I wasnt a lone voice of reason, you simply kept your ears closed.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322286307' post='2851812']
Of course. How could I forget that we threatened to roll NPO if they don't choose to defend with the ODP instead of just writing it as an MDP? Must have slipped my mind.
[/quote]
You're saying Pacifica wouldn't get rolled right along with the rest of us if they didn't kiss your ass? Dying on your feet is better than living on your knees, just a shame Pacifica hasn't realized this.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1322285889' post='2851799']
Move that thread to a public area for all to see. Prove me wrong. Let all registered members on NPO forums see the truth. I dare you.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.bikers-stuff.com/catalog/GoAheadMakeMyDay.jpg[/img]

Well, I'm done with you. I have so many better things to be doing.

[quote name='FeaR_LeSs' timestamp='1322285696' post='2851790']
Hopefully NpO allies dismiss this message and roll anyways

[size="1"][i]FARK please join[/i][/size]
[/quote]

No, this message has made me soil myself and rethink honouring a treaty as old as my alliance.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1322285254' post='2851756']
In this fantasy world of yours the end result would be the same: Polar would be burning either way.
[/quote]

They could have always, you know, not betrayed anyone and just been open and honest about their intentions from day 1.

treaties made at gunpoint will be honored, since the other option usually isnt good for the person with a gun to their head.
[/quote]
I'm 99.9% sure that it was us that wanted the ODP, but yes go on about this perceived injustice that you see.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1322286371' post='2851814']
great war 2, we should have won but our government members, which Archon and AirMe will acknowledge, since it was pretty much their choices that gave us our fate, chose poorly.[/quote]

Alliances sitting on the fence, and the inability of leaders to put aside their false sense of morality and deciding to not use nuclear weapons. Doesn't mean we were right, or our cause was justified though.

Edited by mq3eleven

[quote name='Zeta Defender' timestamp='1322286747' post='2851830']
Also where is the Propaganda Thread for this, its been almost a full hour for crying out-loud.
[/quote]

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106877"]Right here.[/url]

Edited by SirWilliam

I love being on the losing side of a war, just means we're right.
[/quote]
Subjective, the fact that Polar did what they did to us and others is pretty damn wrong in my eyes. Worthy of a war we promised them all along. ;)

[quote]
[/quote]
Kinda hard to make someone honor a treaty when your "guns" are pointed elsewhere...

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1322286500' post='2851818']
No, this message has made me soil myself and rethink honouring a treaty as old as my alliance.
[/quote]
Isn't this one technically only three years old? I seem to remember you guys having to sign a new treaty after NoCB.

[quote name='mq3eleven' timestamp='1322286579' post='2851824']
Alliances sitting on the fence, and the inability of leaders to put aside their false sense of morality and deciding to not use nuclear weapons. Doesn't mean we were right, or our cause was justified though.
[/quote]
you of everyone knows we were right and Pacifica deserved to burn, being in MK you should be one to agree that our cause was entirely justified, it was us or them, and Orrple chose death over saving themselves.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1322287109' post='2851842']
Isn't this one technically only three years old? I seem to remember you guys having to sign a new treaty after NoCB.
[/quote]

After the Hegemony fell they were retroactively given permission to retroactively uncancel. Which is perhaps the only action older than this CB.