Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319837071' post='2833996']
[color="#0000FF"]I will settle for nothing less than the complete destruction of the Legion. I will not rest until these sad, unworthy creatures are purged from this world. The True Emperor of the Sithâ„¢ has spoken.[/color]
[/quote]

How do you reconcile this with being upset at not being offered white peace?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319836252' post='2833976']
[color="#0000FF"]You cannot remove the True Emperor of the Sithâ„¢.
[/quote]

Ivan's back??

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319836714' post='2833985']
[color="#0000FF"]You are an ignorant fool. NSO is immortal. Your stomach for war is waning, and your demise imminent.

Most of the NSO nations in anarchy because nuclear attacks. Thus many of us have been unable to declare a new round of aggressive wars, but if Legion is so kind as to walk into our loving nuclear arms for us, well, who am I to complain? But just to prove your ignorance and inability to know Truth, Drai joined us days ago and promptly attacked and ravaged your top nations. Is it his fault that you have no one left in his range with the stomach to fight?[/quote]

If he's so safe at 123K, what's he doing in PM?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319836714' post='2833985']
And Legion will not rebuild. Not easily. You will be licking your wounds for months, contemplating your meager existence. You will not defeat the Sith. We are invincible.[/color]
[/quote]

And a new record, 6 incorrect statements in a row. Thank you for playing, you may pick up your lovely cheap parting gift on the way out.

What, you're still here????

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1319837522' post='2834001']
How do you reconcile this with being upset at not being offered white peace?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Where have I said that I am upset? I would have rejected any "white peace" offer. There will be no peace. Legion will disband, and its members fade away. They are unworthy of the Love of Rebel Virginia. They are unworthy of His Blessing. They are unworthy of His Glory. They are a blight. They are a sickness to be cured.

I will have no peace, and neither will NSO. The Legion will burn, as will the blue scoundrels in Polaris who for so long have propped up the purple colony. The war will continue, and this world will be cleansed. That is when I will have peace. That is when there will be justice. That is when the Truth will finally triumph.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319837071' post='2833996']
[color="#0000FF"]I will settle for nothing less than the complete destruction of the Legion. I will not rest until these sad, unworthy creatures are purged from this world. The True Emperor of the Sithâ„¢ has spoken.[/color]
[/quote]

Funny, you don't [b]look[/b] like Ivan.

But if you think you're gonna pull victory outta this, I'm gonna [b]insist[/b] you share whatever it is you been smoking.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319837703' post='2834005']
[color="#0000FF"]I will have no peace, and neither will NSO. The Legion will burn, as will the blue scoundrels in Polaris who for so long have propped up the purple colony for so long. The war will continue, and this world will be cleansed. That is when I will have peace. That is when there will be justice. That is when the Truth will finally triumph.[/color]
[/quote]

RV, you and truth haven't been within lightyears of each other in decades.

Edited by Flonker

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319837703' post='2834005']
[color="#0000FF"]Where have I said that I am upset? I would have rejected any "white peace" offer. There will be no peace. Legion will disband, and its members fade away. They are unworthy of the Love of Rebel Virginia. They are unworthy of His Blessing. They are unworthy of His Glory. They are a blight. They are a sickness to be cured.

I will have no peace, and neither will NSO. The Legion will burn, as will the blue scoundrels in Polaris who for so long have propped up the purple colony for so long. The war will continue, and this world will be cleansed. That is when I will have peace. That is when there will be justice. That is when the Truth will finally triumph.[/color]
[/quote]

So far NSO seems an unworthy vehicle for spreading your Truth, and unequal to the task of allowing it to triumph. Who will snatch your flaming horse apples from the fire?

[quote]Anyway, it's far too early to call this "over", it's far from over, the Six Million Dollar war didn't destory NSO and that was against a much larger side, lol.

So yeah, only a fool would claim victory at this stage[/quote]

I don't say its victory, because no one said they lost/won so I agree you cant claim distinct victory... but lol, why did NSO white peace? There was so much propaganda over how Legion is 5 times dumber? lol. And they white peace? Seems like they were scared for their pixels instead of their reputation ;).

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319836586' post='2833982']
You guys are the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. We've cut off your arms and legs, now you want to chew our ankles off.
[/quote]
[img]http://www.devildogproductions.com/images/302_Monty-python-Black-knight-star-wars-resimleri-fotograflari-leEsz9ci5XE.jpg[/img]

o/ Python!

This is all well and nice, but what are you going to do about :(( GOONS :(( raiding your POW camp?
Are you not supposed to be protecting them too?

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1319838305' post='2834016']
I don't say its victory, because no one said they lost/won so I agree you cant claim distinct victory... but lol, why did NSO white peace? There was so much propaganda over how Legion is 5 times dumber? lol. And they white peace? Seems like they were scared for their pixels instead of their reputation ;).
[/quote]

It's NsO who white peaced, not NSO.

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319836252' post='2833976']
[color="#0000FF"]You cannot remove the True Emperor of the Sithâ„¢.

OOC: Delta, I demand the medallion./OOC][/color]
[/quote]
How's this:
[IMG]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af207/RIA_Medals/Avatars/BaghdadVaderMedallion.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1319838156' post='2834013']
I thought the discussion here was about what [b]NsO[/b] and Legion were doing, not what [b]NSO[/b] and Legion were doing. :v:
[/quote]

Maybe that'll teach you a lesson about trying to share the limelight with these guys :v: . Not only did they throw you under the bus, but now they've hijacked your peace thread, too.

*sigh*

-

Delta, that's good.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1319809018' post='2833550']
This. I was under the impression that it was a chain effect of alliance's not willing to peace out with NsO and Tetris at the center of it. Obviously their willingness to peace out changed, but was Tetris okay with it?
[/quote]
I dont know if anybody from tetris has replied to this yet, but as the PoC, I can speak for the tetris gov. and say that we greatly appreciate the sacrifices these 3 alliances have made for us, and completely approve of them accepting peace. We will continue our fight, even with the odds we now face, until the two sides can come to an agreement satisfactory to all of us.

Once again, a huge thank you to NsO, and especially to BTA and IAA for standing up for us, even when in the case or the latter two, they weren't obligated to.

One last of these for this war
o/NsO
o/ BTA
o/ IAA

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1319840536' post='2834036']
Congratulations, Legion. This was a good win.
[/quote]
Legion can't win unless the Sith's give in. And I don't see that happening. People like RV won't permit it.
Btw, you should attack TOP in the near future. I bet you won't win and I bet we won't admit defeat either.

[quote name='hormones74' timestamp='1319841078' post='2834042']
Legion can't win unless the Sith's give in. And I don't see that happening. People like RV won't permit it.
Btw, you should attack TOP in the near future. I bet you won't win and I bet we won't admit defeat either.
[/quote]

You're feisty.

RV, go back to watching Star Wars...and not just "Revenge of the Sith", try "Return of the Jedi" so you can see how it all ends. Our top level nations can't even find a target because all of those within range are in PM or are just non-existent. Only ones fighting at this point are the lower level nations, because that is all NSO has left. Seriously, your embarrassing your alliance.

Edited by illusion