Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319832715' post='2833875']
[color="#0000FF"]Another fantasy. But then again if you had any grounding in reality you would realize that NSO has no intention of bringing this to an end anytime soon.[/color]
[/quote]

The only end game left for you is to sue for peace or call in allies to either flood your ranks or outright declare.

Either way you lose in the end.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NSO, you've done well for your size against Legion, but it's pretty clear that you guys are going to lose this in the long run. It's cool if you want to keep fighting beyond that, but it's not very realistic to say that you have a chance of "winning". Legion there's no reason for you to demand a surrender from NSO other than for you to posture your victory even further.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319832535' post='2833872']
[color="#0000FF"] and we all know what they say about people who make assumptions.[/color]
[/quote]
They knock the snot out of Tetris for a month? The fact of the matter is that if NSO had been smart about this, Tetris would've got knocked around for maybe 2 weeks and everybody went home feeling better about themselves or having learned a good lesson. Instead, NSO just couldn't resist the bait, and now Tetris is going to continue to get smashed until NSO gets over its ego. Or worse, Tetris will surrender and NSO will be stuck fighting a war it can't win [i]and [/i]for no reason.

[color="#FF0000"]This war has become a stalemate.

If Legion was....say...a BAPS caliber alliance (:wub: BAPS) at that size, we wouldn't be fighting at this point.

Fact is, they aren't.

Legion is too proud to admit that a coalition half its size (IAA and BTA were never fully invested in the war, all they did was bloat stats) is giving to them as good as they are getting.

I can understand the hate towards the Sith and her allies, really I can.

But to be perfectly honest, no acts of espionage were ever definitively proven to be the acts of any one alliance.

inb4BUTEVENTHOUGHYOUDONTLIKEUSYOUSHOULDSTILLKISSOURCOLLECTIVEREARENDSANDBENICEINSTEADOFPOINTINGOUTOURFLAWS.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319832715' post='2833875']
[color="#0000FF"]Another fantasy. But then again if you had any grounding in reality you would realize that NSO has no intention of bringing this to an end anytime soon.[/color]
[/quote]

What I realize is people asked Legion for peace talks and your alliance took part on said talks, if your alliance has no intention of end this war why take part on it? :rolleyes:

But I'll let you live in your dream world, enjoy.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1319833115' post='2833886']
What I realize is people asked Legion for peace talks and your alliance took part on said talks, if your alliance has no intention of end this war why take part on it? :rolleyes:

But I'll let you live in your dream world, enjoy.
[/quote]
Legion participated in peace talks that they were asked to join, the same as we did. So by your logic, they want to end the war too.

Isn't logic fun?

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319833168' post='2833887']
Legion participated in peace talks that [b]they were asked to join[/b], the same as we did. So by your logic, they want to end the war too.

Isn't logic fun?
[/quote]

The crucial point is that your coalition was who were looking for peace, not the other way around.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319832827' post='2833876']
You should probably rethink that statement, since it implies that Legion made an ass out of you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You fail to understand that I assume nothing. All that I say is undeniable Truth.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319833276' post='2833889']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you telling me that you will finally be calling in your friends to "make" us surrender? Bring it.[/color]
[/quote]

Legion already brought it on, look at the NS loss over the past few weeks. All bark and no bite.

Edited by illusion

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319831801' post='2833855']
[color="#0000FF"]First, neither NSO nor Tetris spied on Legion. Nothing has been proved. It is all fantasy by Legion. Secondly, Legion is in no position to demand anything. This war is not being won by Legion, regardless of how they might spin it.[/color]
[/quote]

First, you're right about the spying, we have no definitive proof NSO did anything.

I assume you were asked for your sources by Legion gov, but I never got any attack orders so I assume you never gave them up. We know you actively spied us, organized other to do likewise, and posted it all on the OWF. Other then the posting we can't prove a thing. Doesn't mean we're not pissed at you, and won't take the opportunity of you declaring on us to rip you apart.

Second, you're wrong about Legion.

All that's required is for you to admit your defeat. Legion still stands strong, your coalition has left the field. NSO has lost, time to admit it. We don't want reps, just your surrender. If your pride will not allow you to admit your defeat then our arms will hack you apart until there is nothing of the NSO left. We would be doing the world a favor.

[quote name='illusion' timestamp='1319833378' post='2833895']
Legion already brought it on, look at the NS loss over the past few weeks. All bark and no bite.
[/quote]
Legion- 500k NS lost. NSO- 400k NS lost. Math is hard.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1319808052' post='2833538']
Wow now its just Tetris and NSO vs Legion. Should be interesting. Did Tetris know / approve of its allies leaving?

Also goodbye IAA, congrats that your last war was a white peace. I expect a thread from you guys soon...
[/quote]

To be fair it was just NSO and Tetris from the start.

Good work Legion, I actually have more respect for you now since the start of this war.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319833552' post='2833899']
[color="#0000FF"]Only a fool would presume that he could destroy NSO. NSO is immortal. NSO transcends this world. We shall only ascend to greater glory.[/color]
[/quote]

Whatever you're smoking, I want some.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319830337' post='2833826']
[color="#0000FF"]As an alliance that has actually known hard times, rest assured, NSO does not consider you to be a "hard time." Most of us think of you and your ilk as being little more than a poor platoon of clowns.[/color]
[/quote]
Does this mean NSO doesn't like me? I urge you to formulate a careful response. ಠ_ಠ

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319831394' post='2833843']
[color="#0000FF"]This war is far from over.[/color]
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHA, funniest post in the thread.

Come on, give it like 1 more week and call it quits.

Letum is right, you and legion might be friends again after this. It has happened before. Sparta treatied TPF after our skirmish way, way back in the day. I'm sure other alliances have done it too.

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1319832917' post='2833879']
Legion there's no reason for you to demand a surrender from NSO other than for you to posture your victory even further.
[/quote]
NSO declared war in support of Tetris and Tetris' actions. Tetris disseminated spied info from Legion's forum--info that was [i]not [/i]already mass distributed. Legion's losses and time spent at war are exponentially higher because of NSO's half-baked declaration. Why shouldn't Legion seek reparations from NSO? I don't think I've ever seen a better reason for reps.

Edited by Schattenmann