Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1319813404' post='2833596']
Nice work Legion. You finished off the side dishes, now remember to clean your plate.

edit: also the other 3 alliances should be thoroughly embarrassed by their performances.
[/quote]

Yesyesyes, if we don't eat our beans we can't have any pudding. How can we have pudding when we won't eat our beans?

[/OBPINKFLOYD]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319827635' post='2833780']
I've been called obtuse by two members of NSO. Is that the word of the day?
[/quote]
No, it just means that's an accurate description. Like multiple people using the word "blue" to describe the color of the sky doesn't make it an exercise in learning vocabulary.

That being said...Eh...Yeah, I guess good luck to the NsO in rebuilding.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319827741' post='2833784']
It merely means the same observation of your stupidity has been made by more than one party.
[/quote]

That's really interesting, because more than one party has expressed the same views as me. :unsure:

[quote name='TRON IX' timestamp='1319827311' post='2833775']
Interesting.. so IAA, BTA and NsO came in on treaties and were granted WP. That's a good show. NSO also came in on a treaty, but they don't get the same offer? Care to explain the difference?
[/quote]

Cheese and crackers this guy.

I'm sure when NSO wants out they'll be knocking on your door to ask you to mediate.

Maybe, just maybe, BTA's heart wasn't into it because they KNEW Tetris was in the wrong from the start. As for the Sith, they can hang on to their pride if they like. It is not to die for your alliance, it is to make the enemy die for his. NSO is well on their way to doing just that.

Interesting.. so IAA, BTA and NsO came in on treaties and were granted WP. That's a good show. NSO also came in on a treaty, but they don't get the same offer? Care to explain the difference?
[/quote]

they haven't spent months poorly trolling us?

[/quote]

I'm not involved in the negotiations however I have a theory or two.

First, NSO isn't likely to surrender at all, reps or no reps. Simply acknowledging they lost to an alliance they've spent the last 6 months trashing would be too much to handle. They simply have to much arrogance and pride.

Second, NSO has spent the last 6 months tearing into us at every turn. The collective rage and anger Legion possesses for NSO takes us beyond mere 'disgust'. In my opinion, this is a grudge match. It's not over until one of us dies. It's not going to be us, and they claim it's not going to be them. So I guess for the next 6 months or a year we'll be throwing CMs, Nukes, air strikes, navies, and ground attacks at each other. Eventually one side will simply be deleted out of existance.

Finally, we can't prove anything, but we know NSO was behind the rampant spying that took place against Legion months ago. We didn't pummel NSO then, but now works just fine.

I have no idea if our gov is pressing them for reps, or offering white peace. I don't care if NSO accepts terms or not. I want NSO to burn, and if we can burn them out of existence then so much the better.

Edited by Banedon

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319827600' post='2833778']
To be quite honest you being in Sparta and all, you've never joined a losing war. In fact you crawled out of everyone one where it looks like you might have lost. You have no ground to stand on. I applaud alliances who go head first into a losing effort for their allies. they are the ones I want next to me when winter comes.
[/quote]
Ah yes, the age old down with sparta arguement. I must give credit to NSO for having the restraint and decency to steer away from this one.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319828445' post='2833795']
Oh so this is about personal vendetta?
[/quote]
:o OF COURSE NOT!

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1319828674' post='2833798']
snip
[/quote]

Well i hate to rain on your parade, but it's not going to last 6 months. It's not going to last another month. I'm sure agreements will be reached etc etc. But if you seriously demand NSO's surrender, you won't get it. White Peace or bust.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319828846' post='2833801']
Ah yes, the age old down with sparta arguement. I must give credit to NSO for having the restraint and decency to steer away from this one.

[/quote]

I don't understand. You go running your mouth but avoid it all together when you get slapped back? For Sparta's sake, you should stop posting. I like them too much for this.

[/quote]
NSO said very mean things about Legion, of course.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1319828293' post='2833794']
they haven't spent months poorly trolling us?
[/quote]
I would be very careful using that line of thought for continuing a war. Someone might consider that a separate act of aggression toward NSO. You don't have much of an upper tier remaining. It would be a shame if someone were to break what's left of it somehow.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319828970' post='2833805']
I don't understand. You go running your mouth but avoid it all together when you get slapped back? For Sparta's sake, you should stop posting. I like them too much for this.
[/quote]
Bruh, I've had this arguement, and no offense, it just exhibits ignorance. It shows that you don't know us, and hence ignorance. Getting into it, just becomes tl;dr.

I like RoK too, but why did you ally to NSO? :P You know what, *takes deep breath*. W/e. I'm cool with it. I am. I just like giving those guys a hard time.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319829505' post='2833811']
Bruh, I've had this arguement, and no offense, it just exhibits ignorance. It shows that you don't know us, and hence ignorance. Getting into it, just becomes tl;dr.

I like RoK too, but why did you ally to NSO? :P You know what, *takes deep breath*. W/e. I'm cool with it. I am. I just like giving those guys a hard time.
[/quote]

I hope i'm wrong. I want to see a different Sparta. It's not cool when alliances weasel their way out to save their stats, bruh. In 1 month we've had a treaty with NSO, we've had more communication then we did our 2 years with Sparta, just saying.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319828445' post='2833795']
Oh so this is about personal vendetta?
[/quote]

it would be a lie if i said we were not really enjoying smashing NSO into next week.

but remember they declared on us not the other way around.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1319829215' post='2833806']
NSO said very mean things about Legion, of course.

I would be very careful using that line of thought for continuing a war. Someone might consider that a separate act of aggression toward NSO. You don't have much of an upper tier remaining. It would be a shame if someone were to break what's left of it somehow.
[/quote]

we aren't continuing this war, they mearly need to admit defeat and it will be over.

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319829601' post='2833812']
I hope i'm wrong. I want to see a different Sparta. It's not cool when alliances weasel their way out to save their stats, bruh. In 1 month we've had a treaty with NSO, we've had more communication then we did our 2 years with Sparta, just saying.
[/quote]
As I was saying, if you want to discuss this further, please bring it up in private chans. We've discussed this plenty, with plenty of alliances over the last however the hell many years since Karma. But frankly, it's off topic here.

Edited by Pearl

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1319829693' post='2833814']
we aren't continuing this war, they mearly need to admit defeat and it will be over.
[/quote]

Admitting deafeat =/= white peace.