Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319834973' post='2833942']
No, Legion can trounce you into needing a bailout, which doesn't help you anyway since it provokes their allies into aiding them, stave off the ankle-biters BTA, IAA, and NsO, t-bone Tetris, annnnnnd keep fighting you. The only stalemate is the one in the negotiations room, not on the battlefield.
[/quote]

You really think you're supporting Legion with this garbage you are spewing?

Losing relatively the same number of pixels does not qualify either trouncing or being trounced.

50/40 percentage spread is negligible when we are talking about numbers in the millions.

You really don't know much about statistics do you?

Let me break it down for you.

Legion-6
NSO-3

1/6 vs 1/3
16%/33%

If you look at straight NS, the stats favor NSO
If you look at % Lost, the stats favor Legion
If you look at both, the stats favor no one. The statistical difference between both is negligible. Both have taken the same amount of damage.

EDIT: The 1/6 1/3 is to show differences in percentages and does not reflect an actual number

Edited by Krunk the Great

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1319835195' post='2833947']
Well now you're just straight up lying.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If any member of NSO has led you to believe that we will apologize, despite having done no wrong, I assure you that they have done so without my approval or that of the Brother of Darkness. As such they are in no position to speak on behalf of the New Sith Order. The Sith do not apologize, for the Sith can do no wrong. By definition we are in the right on all matters. You must accept this simple Truth, or else forever remain ignorant.[/color]

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1319834947' post='2833939']
Right, then why are you going to Legion and asking for peace? You're offering to apologize, which you say is the same as surrendering, yet you haven't lost? I am befuddled.
[/quote]
We've offered to apologize for nothing. I know that running Legion's negotiations for them means you have to remember a lot, but I'm fine with reminding you.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319835528' post='2833954']
Come on, Krunk, who're you trying to convince? Methinks you doth protest too much.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It is a shame. Once you were a speaker of truth, but now you have become so wrapped in lies and spin you are unable to see the Truth. NSO remains triumphant. We are not defeated. Victory is certain, and the sinners will burn for their many affronts against the Sith.[/color]

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319833913' post='2833908']
NSO declared war in support of Tetris and Tetris' actions. Tetris disseminated spied info from Legion's forum--info that was [i]not [/i]already mass distributed. Legion's losses and time spent at war are exponentially higher because of NSO's half-baked declaration. Why shouldn't Legion seek reparations from NSO? I don't think I've ever seen a better reason for reps.
[/quote]

In that vein of logic, everybody here declared in support of Tetris. So why do they get white peace, but NSO gets treated separately? Just because NSO was playing the role of the bully for the past half year? They already got that retribution in the act of pommeling the crap out of NSO and being able to declare to the world that they took their !@#$-talking and shoved it right back up their face.

Legion has always been on the !@#$-end of reparations and surrender issues. They know how much they hate being on that end, so why should they become the very thing that they despise?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834719' post='2833935']
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: If you are willing to photoshop my current onto the head of that one I will gladly wear it. Until then, however, this one sticks./OOC[/color]
[/quote]
Here you go:

[img]http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af207/RIA_Medals/Avatars/BaghdadVader.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834719' post='2833935']
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: If you are willing to photoshop my current onto the head of that one I will gladly wear it. Until then, however, this one sticks./OOC[/color]
[/quote]

I had a go for you :ph34r:

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/zn8vwg.jpg[/img]

Anyway, it's far too early to call this "over", it's far from over, the Six Million Dollar war didn't destory NSO and that was against a much larger side, lol.

So yeah, only a fool would claim victory at this stage.

Edited by LittleRena

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319836070' post='2833970']
RV if you do not use that avatar I will kick you out of NSO.
[/quote]
And if he fails, I will join the NSO, elevate my status to supreme overlord and dictator, and then proceed to kick you out of NSO.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319833990' post='2833913']
[color="#0000FF"]Pearl, yet again you show your ignorance. This war is far from over. For soon the skies will open and the world will burn, and then, when all is finally over, will this world be cleansed of the impure.[/color]
[/quote]

Gonna call in some more allies, eh? Go for it. We all know you'll throw them all under the bus, just like you threw BTA, IAA, & NsO under the bus.

Tetris is toast, no matter what you say. NSO isn't in much better shape (can you say '5k NS nuclear powers'?). You'll tear up our bottom rungs, but they can and [b]WILL[/b] be rebuilt.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319834284' post='2833924']
[color="#0000FF"]You assume too much. NSO does not care about the damage we have taken. Unlike most we do not fear for ourselves. The fact remains that we remain capable of inflicting major damage of Legion, and so we will continue to do so. This war is by no means over, however must you might wish it so. But of course you do not have the strength of character to admit that yourself, do you?[/color]
[/quote]

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Sith%20Order&anyallexact=exact]This link[/url] shows me that only 8 of the last 40 wars between Legion and NSO were declared by NSO. For an alliance supposedly on its last legs, I'd say a 4 to 1 edge in offensive declarations tells a lot about what's left of NSO. 6 of your top 10 nations are in peace mode. Your [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=317239]5th ranked nation[/url], Fingolfin, went from 110K NS down to 45.7k NS, propped up only by his 7K tech. He's been turtling, just keeping up his navy to avoid blockades and nuking back. Interesting, since he still has over a billion in WC and can easily re-equip and come back for more. Your top guy joined you 10 days ago at 123K NS and promptly went into PM.

You guys are the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. We've cut off your arms and legs, now you want to chew our ankles off.

[color="#0000FF"]You are an ignorant fool. NSO is immortal. Your stomach for war is waning, and your demise imminent.

Most of the NSO nations in anarchy because nuclear attacks. Thus many of us have been unable to declare a new round of aggressive wars, but if Legion is so kind as to walk into our loving nuclear arms for us, well, who am I to complain? But just to prove your ignorance and inability to know Truth, Drai joined us days ago and promptly attacked and ravaged your top nations. Is it his fault that you have no one left in his range with the stomach to fight?

And Legion will not rebuild. Not easily. You will be licking your wounds for months, contemplating your meager existence. You will not defeat the Sith. We are invincible.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1319835068' post='2833945']
Well at least we can agree on one thing then Legion does not care about the damage you take eigther, as long as it is more then us ;) and right now it is :D

The war is far from over, you say? Thanks RV, you make me a happy girl :wub:
[/quote]

Ah, Linn, you make me love you even more. Wanna have a couple more of my kids?

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319836586' post='2833982']
Gonna call in some more allies, eh? Go for it. We all know you'll throw them all under the bus, just like you threw BTA, IAA, & NsO under the bus.

Tetris is toast, no matter what you say. NSO isn't in much better shape (can you say '5k NS nuclear powers'?). You'll tear up our bottom rungs, but they can and [b]WILL[/b] be rebuilt.

[url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=New%20Sith%20Order&anyallexact=exact]This link[/url] shows me that only 8 of the last 40 wars between Legion and NSO were declared by NSO. For an alliance supposedly on its last legs, I'd say a 4 to 1 edge in offensive declarations tells a lot about what's left of NSO. 6 of your top 10 nations are in peace mode. Your [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=317239]5th ranked nation[/url], Fingolfin, went from 110K NS down to 45.7k NS, propped up only by his 7K tech. He's been turtling, just keeping up his navy to avoid blockades and nuking back. Interesting, since he still has over a billion in WC and can easily re-equip and come back for more. Your top guy joined you 10 days ago at 123K NS and promptly went into PM.

You guys are the Black Knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail. We've cut off your arms and legs, now you want to chew our ankles off.
[/quote]

As always, I love you Flonker :)

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1319836840' post='2833987']
What is NSO's objective in all this? I can see what Legion is seeking but I can't figure out what NSO is working towards. If it is to defend Tetris then I would say that failed long ago.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I will settle for nothing less than the complete destruction of the Legion. I will not rest until these sad, unworthy creatures are purged from this world. The True Emperor of the Sithâ„¢ has spoken.[/color]

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319836586' post='2833982']
[/quote]

This an an apt and humorous comparison with which I hold an agreeable stance.