Legion-Doomhouse "Performance"

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legion may be 'winning' statistically (ie, inflicting more damage than they're sustaining), but it has to be seen whether or not that will translate into the war concluding on their terms or at least favorably (in which case you can say that they've ultimately 'won' the war).

Course, even if it doesn't, as long as the aforementioned statistics remain relatively the same, there will likely be no shortage of people shouting "Pyrrhic Victory" (as there was last war).

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1319133665' post='2829357']
The Legion may be 'winning' statistically (ie, inflicting more damage than they're sustaining), but it has to be seen whether or not that will translate into the war concluding on their terms or at least favorably (in which case you can say that they've ultimately 'won' the war).
[/quote]
Which it won't, because I will not sign any form of an unconditional surrender.

[quote]Course, even if it doesn't, as long as the aforementioned statistics remain relatively the same, there will likely be no shortage of people shouting "Pyrrhic Victory" (as there was last war).
[/quote]
Which wouldn't make any sense based on how close the statistics actually are.

If all the alliances fighting Legion have the endurance and fighting capability NSO has, then I think NSO's side would win. Although I doubt everyone fighting on the NSO side is pulling their weight effectively enough and will be able to continue for as long as needed.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1319133665' post='2829357']
[/quote]
Legion are also importing massive amounts of NS which help conceal the amount of damage they're taking.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319143639' post='2829429']
Legion are also importing massive amounts of NS which help conceal the amount of damage they're taking.
[/quote]

It has already been shown that NSO, Tetris, and NsO are importing more NS than Legion. Which, according to you, means that that is concealing the amount of damage ya'll are taking. Go figure.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319144345' post='2829437']
It has already been shown that NSO, Tetris, and NsO are importing more NS than Legion. Which, according to you, means that that is concealing the amount of damage ya'll are taking. Go figure.
[/quote]
Rofl

Legion has had 617,010 NS join them over the course of the war. NSO has had 318,277 NS join us over the course of the war. Tetris has had 72,632 NS join. NsO hasn't had a single nation join them. You're off by over 200,000 NS but nice try!

Varianz, do you care to prove that the Legion has not inflicted more damage upon the Tetris coalition than vice versa? Please provide statistics here, preferably with a google document with fancy numbers.

Looking at the war statistics and your sources, the Legion is [i]still[/i] inflicting more damage to the Tetris coalition than the Tetris coalition to the Legion. Sorry but you are losing the war against the Legion so far.

Edited by Lord Hershey

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319143639' post='2829429']
[/quote]

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319145819' post='2829447']
Rofl

Legion has had 617,010 NS join them over the course of the war. NSO has had 318,277 NS join us over the course of the war. Tetris has had 72,632 NS join. NsO hasn't had a single nation join them. You're off by over 200,000 NS but nice try!
[/quote]

Rofl. BTA has had 214.5K join their alliance. DID YOU NSO REALLY TOO STUPID TO READ? :rolleyes:

Well, I got around 108k for Tetris which includes rtellez who just recently left Tetris heading back to DT. For NSO, I have around 326k. Total equal around 434k NS for NSO and Tetris. Not sure who else have joined and then left during the 17 days of war for ya'lls side. For Legion though, I have around 480k NS (sorry, did not realize Legion had gained 140k NS nation today. My bad). Which means I am only 56k NS off and had it not been for the 140k NS nation Legion gained today, I would have been spot on.

But either way, that 434k NS has concealed a lot of damage taken by just Tetris and NSO. I have no idea how you came to 617k gained by Legion as I even included damage taken by most (yes, I ignored nations under 10k ns as that damage would not inflate the damage by almost 130k NS) nations with 17 days or less of seniority.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319147304' post='2829460']
Rofl. BTA has had 214.5K join their alliance. DID YOU NSO REALLY TOO STUPID TO READ? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
This coming from the moron who couldn't even remember who it was who admitted to passing around screenshots of his alliances forums is highly ironic, to say the least.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1319147934' post='2829467']
Well, I got around 108k for Tetris which includes rtellez who just recently left Tetris heading back to DT. For NSO, I have around 326k. Total equal around 434k NS for NSO and Tetris. Not sure who else have joined and then left during the 17 days of war for ya'lls side. For Legion though, I have around 480k NS (sorry, did not realize Legion had gained 140k NS nation today. My bad). Which means I am only 56k NS off and had it not been for the 140k NS nation Legion gained today, I would have been spot on.

But either way, that 434k NS has concealed a lot of damage taken by just Tetris and NSO. I have no idea how you came to 617k gained by Legion as I even included damage taken by most (yes, I ignored nations under 10k ns as that damage would not inflate the damage by almost 130k NS) nations with 17 days or less of seniority.
[/quote]
Ok well first you ignored some NS for Legion and counted some for Tetris that shouldn't be counted. Second you calculated based on current NS, not NS when they joined, which is what the statistics need to be based on.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319150169' post='2829486']
Ok well first you ignored some NS for Legion and counted some for Tetris that shouldn't be counted. Second you calculated based on current NS, not NS when they joined, which is what the statistics need to be based on.
[/quote]

Actually, I did count for NS from when they joined and even stated such for Legion, Tetris, and NSO. Yes, I counted rtellez since he did join Tetris at around 56k NS and left when he was 22k NS. That is 34k NS of damage he absorbed that some other Tetris or NSO nation did not take.

Second, I did not ignore anything NS for Legion and counted every nation with 17 days or less seniority (war started on the 3rd). So, how about you actually answer my questions instead of trying to state I did not do whatever. I think you skewed your numbers somehow and are now simply doing what NSO has been doing since this war began, skew the statistics.

Also, BTA did gain 213k NS worth of nations. so you may want to check yourself because you are getting a lot wrong. Funnily enough it is simple stuff that anyone can check and verify.

But here, lets break it down simple wise, using the numbers on 10/3 and 10/20 for Legion, Tetris, and NSO; 10/4 and 10/20 for NsO:

Legion has lost: 1,438,315 NS based on the chart
NSO has lost: 955,739 NS based on the chart
Tetris has lost: 583,458 NS based on the chart
NsO has lost: 307,964 NS based on the chart

So if we use just that, NSO/Tetris/NsO has lost a total of 1,847,161 to Legion's 1,438,315 or just over 400k more NS.

If we include BTA and IAA:

IAA has lost: 112,415 NS based on the chart
BTA has gained: 22,793 NS based on the chart

That brings the total for the coalition to 1,936,783 or almost 500k more NS lost than Legion.

So really, no matter how you spin this, your coalition has lost more NS than Legion combined.

Here another statistic for ya:

From 10/19 to 10/20:

Legion has lost 77,785 NS (I took out the 139,766 NS nation that was gained today)
NSO has lost 78,465 NS (NSO did not gain any nations so far today)

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1319150169' post='2829486']
This coming from the moron who couldn't even remember who it was who admitted to passing around screenshots of his alliances forums is highly ironic, to say the least.
[/quote]

How is him pointing out you made a mistake ironic just because he has made a mistake? Doesn't change that you're wrong, doesn't change that he was wrong either, but ironic? I don't see it...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=222121

vs

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=10294

Is going to be a good fight! I'm guessing Drai wins either way though since he's in it for the casualties :D

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1319150535' post='2829488']
Says the "boats" guy who literally was government in AcTi.
[/quote]
What do graphics have to do with war performance? And find where we made excuses for war performance instead of acknowledging that something needs to change. Looks like NSO isn't the bigger man, even if you personally dislike me, Hereno.

[quote name='GDI Crossfire' timestamp='1319147763' post='2829463']
Alliances fighting Legion: "NOU"
Legion: "NOU"
RV: Stylish Walls of Text resulting collectively in a "NOU"
[/quote]
You forgot Peace Mode Polaris going: "NOU"

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1319168753' post='2829686']
What do graphics have to do with war performance? And find where we made excuses for war performance instead of acknowledging that something needs to change. Looks like NSO isn't the bigger man, even if you personally dislike me, Hereno.
[/quote]

I don't personally dislike you, I just find your lack of credentials disturbing.