Legion-Doomhouse "Performance"

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1319313768' post='2830591']
Legion's NS chart has basically flat-lined for over a week, looks like NSO and co have shot their wad.?.?...Id hate to be in the peace talks because anything short of a full legion surrender reflects badly imo...and with the seemingly stagnant NS chart that would seem improbable(though it IS legion....they have been known to make facepalm worthy moves in the past)

So NSO and co, how ya all going to pull this one out of your ass??
[/quote]
Legion has lost 500,000 NS in the last 7 days, that's hardly flat lining.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319081533' post='2829004']
[color="#0000FF"]As someone who was watching the Legion during that war, most of those 200 nations that Legion lost are nations that were not active enough to get the order to hit peace mode. Also, most of them did not fight at all - a testament to how little they did. I can get plenty of GOONS to testify on account of them.

The members that Legion lost were hardly members, and they didn't do much of anything when it came to fighting. But well over 80% of Legion's strength was kept in peace mode, so don't you dare tell me Legion did not take the easy way out.
[/color]
[/quote]
Heh. I can testify. I gained NS by constantly fighting 3 legioneers. I went from 1.4k to 1.5k, and sustained my cruddy warchest of 30mil through ground attacks when we were at war with legion and only legion. But then methrage. And my ns went down to about 3k.

And not to say that 2/3 of their government was in peace mode for the duration of war. Half of CnG (and other alliances at war with Legion) was complaining about the total lack of high level targets. Most of those who weren't in peace mode were utterly crushed.

[color="#0000FF"]Leonardo, I am aware that a few Legionarres fought admirably, but I do not care about the handful of exceptions such as yourself. You are exceptions for a reason. On the whole, however, your alliance cowered in peace mode. There is no beating around this undeniable truth. A truth that everyone, from those whom Legion "fought" to those who were allied to or in the coalition with Legion at the time. Everyone except for Legion sees this. If you will not accept this truth so that there may be peace, then accept it for your own good. That is all I truly want. I wish to see you stop living a lie. Embrace the truth. You're terrible.[/color]

[quote name='NOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1319508229' post='2831887']
Heh. I can testify. I gained NS by constantly fighting 3 legioneers. I went from 1.4k to 1.5k, and sustained my cruddy warchest of 30mil through ground attacks when we were at war with legion and only legion. But then methrage. And my ns went down to about 3k.

And not to say that 2/3 of their government was in peace mode for the duration of war. Half of CnG (and other alliances at war with Legion) was complaining about the total lack of high level targets. Most of those who weren't in peace mode were utterly crushed.
[/quote]

I really don't know how Legion did last war, and could care less. However, using ppl at 1500 NS is not a good representation of an alliance over all. Most people at that level, at any alliance are horrid fighters.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319508715' post='2831892']
[color="#0000FF"]Leonardo, I am aware that a few Legionarres fought admirably, but I do not care about the handful of exceptions such as yourself. You are exceptions for a reason. On the whole, however, your alliance cowered in peace mode. There is no beating around this undeniable truth. A truth that everyone, from those whom Legion "fought" to those who were allied to or in the coalition with Legion at the time. Everyone except for Legion sees this. If you will not accept this truth so that there may be peace, then accept it for your own good. That is all I truly want. I wish to see you stop living a lie. Embrace the truth. You're terrible.[/color]
[/quote]

So I'm an admirable exception on the one hand and I'm terrible for keeping such low company on the other. I guess in your eyes I'm the epitome of the duality of man.

Thank you for your concern, but I will keep my own counsel on what is best for me and mine. However I would advise you to not follow my lead, but rather attempt to see past the rage that has blinded you to such an extent that it may lead to your undoing. You were offended with our performance (or lack thereof) in the Doomhouse war so much that you've endeavored to drag our name through the mud at every occasion that you could. Stil that wasn't enough. Then you attacked our sovereignty first by Spy attacks on our nations, and then by directly spying our forums. Still that wasn't enough. Then you took the opportunity of the Tetris war to attack us directly. Still that wasn't enough. Now you want us to give into demands that you know are impossible.

If direct warfare isn't enough for you to consider Sith honor repaired, or at least defended, what would satisfy you? Your offer of impossible demands answers that question quite clearly. The offense can't be forgiven, or even fought away. The only answer that will satisfy you is perpetual warfare. Well that's what you've got, so good for you. But while you've been basking in the fallout have you considered the consequences of your actions?

As it now stands both of our alliances will be effectively sidelined in the looming global war. Or didn't you know that "Winter is Coming'? I for one was looking forward to the chance to truly redeem The Legion name in a large scale war, but I guess you'll have to do.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1319507535' post='2831882']
Legion has lost 500,000 NS in the last 7 days, that's hardly flat lining.
[/quote]
Maybe not, but when compared to their opponents it is hardly a loss at all. NSO alone has lost 300,000 this week even with the addition of Drai to their roster. Add in losses from all the others on the wagon and I'm sure it would total well over 500,000.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1319510572' post='2831904']
Thank you for your concern, but I will keep my own counsel on what is best for me and mine. However I would advise you to not follow my lead, but rather attempt to see past the rage that has blinded you to such an extent that it may lead to your undoing. You were offended with our performance (or lack thereof) in the Doomhouse war so much that you've endeavored to drag our name through the mud at every occasion that you could. Stil that wasn't enough. Then you attacked our sovereignty first by Spy attacks on our nations, and then by directly spying our forums. Still that wasn't enough. Then you took the opportunity of the Tetris war to attack us directly. Still that wasn't enough. Now you want us to give into demands that you know are impossible.
[/quote]
Honoring a Mutual Defense treaty is a direct attack, you heard it here first.

The sheer density of this post makes me wonder how you are Legion gov... and yet, at the same time, it perfectly explains how you are Legion gov.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1319511249' post='2831909']
Honoring a Mutual Defense treaty is a direct attack, you heard it here first.

The sheer density of this post makes me wonder how you are Legion gov... and yet, at the same time, it perfectly explains how you are Legion gov.
[/quote]

Tetris and NSO both admitted to committing aggressive actions so where does Mutual Defense come in?

I'm not Legion government nor did I ever claim to be.

Now who's dense?

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1319501519' post='2831839']
Yes, there certainly is lying going on. As the person representing Legion when a peace offer was discussed last Friday, I to would like to hear these dastardly reparations that I have demanded during that meeting.
[/quote]

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1319507348' post='2831879']
You did not demand reparations in that meeting, you demanded them at a prior time.

Lowgain: Sup
[2:06pm] Alexander[Query]: sorry was away to lunch, how can I help you?
[2:10pm] Lowgain: As I understand it our MoD suggested the idea of white peace and was denied. I was just curious as to what you guys are looking for to end the war, if anything at all.
[2:13pm] Alexander[Proconsul]: Complete and full surrender with reps. We have made overtures to IAA/BTA and they were blown off with out even the courtesy of a denial message. Unless something drastic were to chance we have no plans to offer to end the war anytime soon.
[2:14pm] Alexander[Proconsul]: chance/change
[2:16pm] Alexander[Proconsul]: for the record your MoD offered us WP from Tetris, to clear up your first sentence.
[2:19pm] Lowgain: mmk.
[2:20pm] Lowgain: Yeah we will be denying those. Thanks for your time.

Your completely full of !@#$. You showed up babbling to an impromptu unofficial meeting orchestrated by a completely uninvolved third party at a whim that neither me or my Dark Lord knew the existence of. You were too headstrong to realize the plight you were in, and completely and utterly unable to even speak of peacing out with the New Sith Order.
[/quote]

At least you admit to lying in your own sentence. :awesome:

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1319511911' post='2831914']
Tetris and NSO both admitted to committing aggressive actions so where does Mutual Defense come in?

I'm not Legion government nor did I ever claim to be.

Now who's dense?
[/quote]

Tetris did not commit aggression on Legion, Legion declared war on Tetris. Posting awful intel is not 'Aagressive'. Sure it's a reason to goto war, but it's not war.
So the defensive pact DID come into play, dense idiot.

Sorry someone lied to you.

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1319501519' post='2831839']
Yes, there certainly is lying going on. As the person representing Legion when a peace offer was discussed last Friday, I to would like to hear these dastardly reparations that I have demanded during that meeting.
[/quote]

As stated by YW (and shown in his log dump), wasn't specifically that meeting but right prior .... If you wanna delve into that Friday meeting tho, we can look at the [b]threats[/b] from your LoSS [i]mediator[/i] towards Tetris [i]should they not accept the terms given by Legion[/i]; or how he stated in the middle of the channel he was actively trying to get a certain treaty cancelled on our side ... Good times ...

When's the next peace talk, btw? :ehm:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1319523781' post='2831986']
As stated by YW (and shown in his log dump), wasn't specifically that meeting but right prior .... If you wanna delve into that Friday meeting tho, we can look at the [b]threats[/b] from your LoSS [i]mediator[/i] towards Tetris [i]should they not accept the terms given by Legion[/i]; or how he stated in the middle of the channel he was actively trying to get a certain treaty cancelled on our side ... Good times ...

When's the next peace talk, btw? :ehm:
[/quote]
Best. Negotiations. Ever.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319512851' post='2831918']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has never committed aggressive acts. I ask that you refrain from slandering the good name of the Sith.[/color]
[/quote]

I believe that spying on another AA en masse, and then penetrating and posting screenshots from that same AA's private forums would be considered aggressive. I believe that most of the rest of the nations of Digiterra would agree. And I believe that members of Tetris and NSO government have admitted, supported, or been implicated in such acts.

So yes, you've committed aggressive acts, and are being justly rewarded.

The Sith do not have a good name, and all you spew is slander. Once we're finished with you, the only name you'll be known by is 'Slag'.

Now sit down, shut up, and take your punishment. Or tap out, your call.

Edited by Banedon

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319512851' post='2831918']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has never committed aggressive acts. I ask that you refrain from slandering the good name of the Sith.[/color]
[/quote]

I believe he means aggressive in the non-physical sense. Including, but not limited to, slander, taunts, and insults.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1319347603' post='2830800']
Well - the consensus amongst the general membership when they learned of Legions [i]demands[/i] for a full surrender and reparations; we take a page out of FAN's book :war:
[/quote]

I woke up this morning awaiting logs of scandalous texts, maybe one of our Minister demanded something I didn't know about, maybe some delicious fake logs. NSO government had been trying to perpetuate the notion that Legion was demanding reparations from them (or to a lesser extent their entire coalition) so I was in anticipation. Unfortunately, to my complete disappointment I find week old logs of an interaction between myself and Lowgain that everyone had seen a couple days after there taking place.

It would seem in your need to misrepresent the quoted conversation you overlook one simple and quite glaring problem. At no point was anything ever stated in any form or fashion about NSO, at no point during the above was any demands of NSO made, as a point of fact NSO/NsO in any utterance was never noted. If this is your smoking gun that is going to make Legion back peddle you are sadly mistaken, more to the point the reparations asked of Tetris were never even substantiated beyond the vague term being used at the first correspondence. If NSO had approached Legion and asked them to comment on where we stood they would have logs of their own, obviously they don't.

I understand your need to try and misrepresent these logs as some type of reparations demand to an AA that was never mentioned given what our official terms that were offered on Friday night. I am quite sure if you try and say it enough it will magically become true and everyone will believe you, but its just not going to happen. The Leader of Tetris asked us where his AA stood and what our thoughts were, I answered with where Legion stood in relation to Tetris, but as always you are free to keep making up whatever you need to in order to survive.

[quote]
[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1319523781' post='2831986']
If you wanna delve into that Friday meeting tho, we can look at the [b]threats[/b] from your LoSS [i]mediator[/i] towards Tetris [i]should they not accept the terms given by Legion[/i]; or how he stated in the middle of the channel he was actively trying to get a certain treaty cancelled on our side ... Good times ...
[/quote]

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1319524577' post='2831989']
Why has Legion got a LoSS mediator?, surely LoSS would be on the other side should this continue to escalate?
[/quote][/quote]

I see you are again crafting your propaganda based on complete fabrications so that you have something to try and spin, I expect the truth actually does hurt. The mediator from LoSS took it upon himself to call us all into an impromptu talk (with the assistance of members of your coalition), LoSS (or rather this member) had his own agenda and allies to look after. As I told youwish (when he asked) as well as Varianz, I, nor anyone from Legion called the talks. Although you have all the logs and know this, but again why bother with anything that resembles the truth when you need to misrepresent what happened in order to try and change perception. Concerning Tetris in the above, If a member of LoSS threatened them I am quite sure Tetris as a sovereign alliance is more than capable of defending themselves or taking it to LoSS Government and is simply not a matter for Legion to be involved with.

I did not see a problem with the "peace" talks on Friday night. Everyone of importance was involved to some extent and Legion made an official offer of terms to everyone. I know that this may go against what you are probably trying to pass off to your members or the OWF as a whole of our "demands" for "reparations". Just so everyone is crystal clear and there are absolutely no need for NSO's unique interpretation allow me to let everyone else know as well:

Terms offered to the [i]Incompetence Extravaganza Coalition[/i] on (Fri Oct 21 20:00:41 2011) :

Tetris: Surrender
NSO: Surrender
NsO: White Peace
IAA: White Peace
BTA: White peace

That is it, no further terms, no reparations, no hidden agenda, no lulz, just simple words to be posted in a forum. Those terms were deemed unacceptable and rejected by the above AA's, at no point has Legion demanded reparations from NSO. The Legion respects any Alliances decision to keep fighting and if any of the above involved in the war decides they wish to further discuss peace they are more than welcome to simply ask where they currently stand and why, if anything has changed.

Edit: Made to correct to what was offered more clear to everyone as my terminology is for modern terms based on current political conflict and not the current war between Tetris-Legion. Romano's post below contains the original term and my post below that explains the meaning there-of.

My apologies for crossing the references between the inside/outside worlds.

Edited by Alexander Kerensky

[quote name='Alexander Kerensky' timestamp='1319552131' post='2832069']
Terms offered to the [i]Incompetence Extravaganza Coalition[/i] on (Fri Oct 21 20:00:41 2011) :

Tetris: Unconditional Surrender
[/quote]

That's a bad idea. Maybe we should have a chat.

Or, did you just use the wrong phrase? Might want to look up the meaning of that term in general and more importantly, do some research on the special connotation that it has around here thanks to Ramirus.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1319552579' post='2832070']
That's a bad idea. Maybe we should have a chat.

Or did you just use the wrong phrase?
[/quote]

In the case above I am using the term as dictated in modern times:

The Surrender referenced is a surrender without conditions. We are not asking for a surrender with no guarantees as noted in the text below explaining no terms/reps/etc, this was explained at the time of offering.

Edited the original post to include the proper terminology in the current state and not the current terminology of the current geopolitical world.

Edited by Alexander Kerensky

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1319524577' post='2831989']
Why has Legion got a LoSS mediator?, surely LoSS would be on the other side should this continue to escalate?
[/quote]

They don't want to be embarrassed like IAA.

NSO: Unconditional Surrender
[/quote]
As is this. Maybe Legion has decided they actually do want us to finish off what's left of their top tier.

Edited by flak attack

Tetris: Surrender
NSO: Surrender
[/quote]
I lol'd for a while. Then I realized you were serious, and I lol'd some more. You're not in a position to make such demands.

Edit: also seeing you wet your pants (after Impero's post) made my morning.

Edited by Varianz