Legion-Doomhouse "Performance"

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1319767537' post='2833313']
Do you ever, [i]ever[/i], think about what you are doing before you DoW? I'm trying to be completely impartial here with my judgement of your fighting abilities, and they still come out as incredibly incompetent.
[/quote]

Fixed it :)

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1319767811' post='2833316']
I do think about what I type before I post all the time, I try to make them as dumb as possible, simple minded, totally stupid for one reason only, so people like you have someone to look down on so your capable of feeling better about yourself, you have this game and that's about it and I do feel sorry for you, you really believe you are liked or well known or respected, this is nothing more then text no one cares about you or the fact you try to come off smart or act as if your someone important, your just like NSO totally full of !@#$ and think your something your not, well done you passed the test your a jackass
[/quote]

You sound a little angry there. :blink:

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319757152' post='2833241']
Allied coalition. They are all fighting for the takedown of the Legion. Direct allies or not is irrelavant to me. Their common goal is the same, I'd say. [/quote]
IAA is fighting? Since when?

[quote]I'm not denying that, but Chron did just make the argument that because IAA was getting aid, now Legion is getting aid, and because IAA isn't doing anything in the war, that makes the aid legion is getting all the more valuable. [/quote]I didn't make that argument. I just said the act of sending backfired uproariously in the faces of those who sent the aid to IAA.

Again. Reading. Please stop trying to draw attention to your inability to do so.

[quoted]I'm not trying to be a !@#$% here, I'm just pointing out what was stated. NSO knows if I wanted to be a dick, I would be alot more pointed.
[/quote]I don't think you're trying to be a dick at all.

I think you're trying to sound sagacious and clever and intelligent, and just failing spectacularly at it. You should try being a dick, it'll probably turn out better for you.

[quote]But that's what you said! I'm not even trying to be a jerk bag [/quote]I know you're not trying to sound like a jerk, it's just that you should read comments before you reply to them. It really, really helps whenever you're trying to make a point.

Especially when it's plain for everyone to see that you are simply quite wrong. It's tragic, I know. But it's a lesson we all have to learn at some point in our lives.

[quote]It fills me with joy when you post TehChron. Impart your wisdom, tell us about the current war situation and how it will develop. [/quote]Iunno, I'm not psychic. I just use analytical reasoning to figure out a situation for what it is. And for the moment, the tide of battle is most certainly in the Legion's favor (to everyone's surprise, given the fact that you're fighting an opposing force approximately half your size, a marked improvement).

It's a marginal lead for now, but a marked one nonetheless. I think we'll win if the Sith can maintain our ability to fight 5-6 on 1 odds per member, as we have been, until we can secure the mid-to-low ranges with more bill locks. But if we dont (and wind up like me, anarchied and defeated after fighting 10 Legionares and anarching half of them), then chances are the Legion may win.

Things are still pretty much up in the air.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319779306' post='2833440']
Iunno, I'm not psychic. I just use analytical reasoning to figure out a situation for what it is. And for the moment, the tide of battle is most certainly in the Legion's favor (to everyone's surprise, given the fact that you're fighting an opposing force approximately half your size, a marked improvement).

It's a marginal lead for now, but a marked one nonetheless. I think we'll win if the Sith can maintain our ability to fight 5-6 on 1 odds per member, as we have been, until we can secure the mid-to-low ranges with more bill locks. But if we dont (and wind up like me, anarchied and defeated after fighting 10 Legionares and anarching half of them), then chances are the Legion may win.

Things are still pretty much up in the air.
[/quote]

This, although there are just more success stories on the lower tiers for us than there are for Legion. I believe I'm on my 6th single-handed non-nuke anarchy, and have completed 1 ZI. I'm not alone.

Ha ha ha, you two are so cute. Would you like a cup of hot chocolate to go with your war stories?

You've already lost.

I've gone through 16 wars and have been destroying all your nations with ease.

Once all your nations are stuffed down and start to delete, we'll begin to re-grow. While at war. How long you want to keep your nations at ZI is up to you, of course.

You may not be the brightest crayons in the pack, but you're not stupid. When your "analytical reasoning" over-rides your wounded pride, you'll get your peace.

I hope for your sake it's soon and we can be done with this silliness you so recklessly engendered.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319780320' post='2833447']
Ha ha ha, you two are so cute. Would you like a cup of hot chocolate to go with your war stories?

You've already lost.

I've gone through 16 wars and have been destroying all your nations with ease.

Once all your nations are stuffed down and start to delete, we'll begin to re-grow. While at war. How long you want to keep your nations at ZI is up to you, of course.

You may not be the brightest crayons in the pack, but you're not stupid. When your "analytical reasoning" over-rides your wounded pride, you'll get your peace.

I hope for your sake it's soon and we can be done with this silliness you so recklessly engendered.
[/quote]Kzopp, you're literally the one exception to the rule with Legionarres, and you're a transplant to boot. And how could you have gone through 16 wars? You were anarchied after the 7th guy declared on you last round. Not that I've been keeping track, but you sound like you're exaggerating a fair bit here.

Actually, you know what? You sound like you're broken. And desperate. I mean, you guys are [i]winning[/i] here, why do you sound like the petulant loser who's trying to make thump his chest in order to recover some of that lost bravado?

You don't need to go this far, you're still winning. Really. I'm not trying to trick you, here. You can relax and take it easy, I'm sure that with your allies fellow warmaking skills, you can just sit back and bask in the afterglow of your efforts. No need to get so worked up, you know?

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319780850' post='2833452']
Kzopp, you're literally the one exception to the rule with Legionarres, and you're a transplant to boot. And how could you have gone through 16 wars? You were anarchied after the 7th guy declared on you last round. Not that I've been keeping track, but you sound like you're exaggerating a fair bit here.

You don't need to go this far, you're still winning. Really. I'm not trying to trick you, here. You can relax and take it easy, I'm sure that with your allies fellow warmaking skills, you can just sit back and bask in the afterglow of your efforts. No need to get so worked up, you know?
[/quote]

Worked up? Ha, it is the ecstasy of bloodshed, my friend. Mine, yours, who cares?

And no exaggeration. Look at my war declarations: 13 on the list. I'm in second round with Xeuleux and twice with your emperor. There was another double round in there, I'm pretty sure. I've taken 2 nukes, the only cause of anarchy and dropped 10. The only person I haven't anarchied yet is Varianz, and that's because I just declared on him tonight. Anyway, no one cares about war stories.

[quote]Actually, you know what? You sound like you're broken. And desperate. I mean, you guys are [i]winning[/i] here, why do you sound like the petulant loser who's trying to make thump his chest in order to recover some of that lost bravado?[/quote]

Good try, but keep your personal projections to yourself. See, Chron, when you go out of your way to antagonize and degrade others, and I'll save you the embarrassment of throwing your own quotes back into your face, you cause normally good-natured individuals, much like myself, to become hostile and desirous of your ruin. And nobody likes to be that way.

It's a disgusting feeling, wrath. And yet... it feels so good when you can release upon those who provoke it.

Looks like the sith are on to something, after all.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319781931' post='2833456']
Worked up? Ha, it is the ecstasy of bloodshed, my friend. Mine, yours, who cares?

And no exaggeration. Look at my war declarations: 13 on the list. I'm in second round with Xeuleux and twice with your emperor. There was another double round in there, I'm pretty sure. I've taken 2 nukes, the only cause of anarchy and dropped 10. The only person I haven't anarchied yet is Varianz, and that's because I just declared on him tonight. Anyway, no one cares about war stories.[/quote] You only anarchied people by nuking them, though...So it's not like you can really brag about anarchies in the first place.

[quote]Good try, but keep your personal projections to yourself. See, Chron, when you go out of your way to antagonize and degrade others, and I'll save you the embarrassment of throwing your own quotes back into your face, you cause normally good-natured individuals, much like myself, to become hostile and desirous of your ruin. And nobody likes to be that way.[/quote] I don't go out of my way for any such thing. All I do is, as I've said before, point out facts of the situation, and people tend to get annoyed when their brilliant and perfect ideas get called out as being deeply flawed.

Come now, embarrass me? I'm perfectly shameless. Feel free to throw my own quotes back in my face, I'll gladly own up to them, as always.

[quote]It's a disgusting feeling, wrath. And yet... it feels so good when you can release upon those who provoke it.

Looks like the sith are on to something, after all.
[/quote]It's a shame that you can't seem to control it, though. You've let it consume you, decide your actions, which has led to you becoming filled with an insatiable urge to try and sound impressive and dominating. Like I said before, you guys are [i]winning[/i], there's no need to try so hard on your part, you know?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319781931' post='2833456']

And no exaggeration. Look at my war declarations: 13 on the list. I'm in second round with Xeuleux and twice with your emperor. There was another double round in there, I'm pretty sure. I've taken 2 nukes, the only cause of anarchy and dropped 10. The only person I haven't anarchied yet is Varianz, and that's because I just declared on him tonight. Anyway, no one cares about war stories.[/quote]

Lol, the night you declared on Youwish, him and I dropped you by over half your NS and put you into bill lock. Of course, I've missed a few nights and now my nation is less than... perfect. But you know, that's neither here nor there. :v:

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1319782788' post='2833459']
You only anarchied people by nuking them, though...So it's not like you can really brag about anarchies in the first place.
[/quote]

Only? Not so, why, I anarchied your own emperor just yesterday with a ground attack. And I have plenty more exciting tales of bravery and grit. But it will have to wait until my tell-all blog post.

[quote] I don't go out of my way for any such thing. All I do is, as I've said before, point out facts of the situation, and people tend to get annoyed when their brilliant and perfect ideas get called out as being deeply flawed.[/quote] Oh, my, so humble now, and pliable. I like this new look on you.

[quote]It's a shame that you can't seem to control it, though. You've let it consume you, decide your actions, which has led to you becoming filled with an insatiable urge to try and sound impressive and dominating. Like I said before, you guys are [i]winning[/i], there's no need to try so hard on your part, you know?[/quote]

I can't help it, dominance is in my nature. -_-

But enough of this. As much as I'd love to hear more about how impressive I am, we can trade barbs over some actually important points should they arise.

Now I've got other things to attend to. Good evening.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1319783441' post='2833465']
Lol, the night you declared on Youwish, him and I dropped you by over half your NS and put you into bill lock. Of course, I've missed a few nights and now my nation is less than... perfect. But you know, that's neither here nor there. :v:
[/quote]
I'll tip my hat to that. It was good coordination. I didn't expect it after a few days straight of invading your nation, you seemed dead in the water, you sneaky possum, you. Those "tech deals" really came in handy for you. Unfortunately, the the only resistance I've encounter then or since.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319780320' post='2833447']
I've gone through 16 wars and have been destroying all your nations with ease.[/quote]

I find that hard to believe, seeing as you joined that tiny crusade against GoD became bankcrupt then surrendered, all that within a short time scale. So its questionable that all 16? nations you fought are all worse than those at GoD, but then again you could be cherry picking targets :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1319801879' post='2833516']
I find that hard to believe, seeing as you joined that tiny crusade against GoD became bankcrupt then surrendered, all that within a short time scale. So its questionable that all 16? nations you fought are all worse than those at GoD, but then again you could be cherry picking targets :P
[/quote]

He could, though it's not exactly hard to find targets to hit with virtual impunity. Most of NSO in my experience are inactive or just plain awful. I've only fought 3 with any fight in them, 2 are gov and the other (with an MP) has left NSO for Legacy.

They talk a good one and they're in amongst other alliances that have spread the load for them but this war is in terminal decline for them.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1319801879' post='2833516']
[/quote]

Nah, it's not that hard to believe when you look at how the details stack. While GoD had some decent fighters, it was Tromp who was the terror. He hadn't rebuilt much after his last war so I got owned everyday for a whole round. He had an ass load of wonders. I had about a dinky 22 mil. warchest and no support of anyone.

Ironically, after it was all said and done, it put me in Tromp's shoes for fighting NSO. My infra/tech/land ratio was better adjusted, and I was pretty overclocked for my NS range. Only one of my opponents had an MP.

The only thing I didn't have was a warchest. I started out with $5,000. And after the first round I had gained 12 mil. profit in loot alone. When the aid came in from NpO, it was like a holiday.

The rest was just coordination with allies and speed. Some NSO fighters were tough, but most couldn't match my nation and were reduced to lobbying CMs and crying to me over the message system.

We all know there isn't that much skill involved in the battle system, so not much to gloat about either. But I will say that when you get to be the Godzilla smashing Tokyo, it's a lot more fun. :awesome:

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319812423' post='2833588']
Nah, it's not that hard to believe when you look at how the details stack. While GoD had some decent fighters, it was Tromp who was the terror. He hadn't rebuilt much after his last war so I got owned everyday for a whole round. He had an ass load of wonders. I had about a dinky 22 mil. warchest and no support of anyone.

Ironically, after it was all said and done, it put me in Tromp's shoes for fighting NSO. My infra/tech/land ratio was better adjusted, and I was pretty overclocked for my NS range. Only one of my opponents had an MP.

The only thing I didn't have was a warchest. I started out with $5,000. And after the first round I had gained 12 mil. profit in loot alone. When the aid came in from NpO, it was like a holiday.

The rest was just coordination with allies and speed. Some NSO fighters were tough, but most couldn't match my nation and were reduced to lobbying CMs and crying to me over the message system.

We all know there isn't that much skill involved in the battle system, so not much to gloat about either. But I will say that when you get to be the Godzilla smashing Tokyo, it's a lot more fun. :awesome:
[/quote]

heh, i'm afraid i'll have to attest to this. I found it impossible to keep standing v. a combination of your nation and you coordinating with the others im fighting. I must give credit where credit is due. Though I am saddened by your lack of replies to my banter. Damn you :ph34r:
Damn you

Sorry, buddy, I couldn't comply with your request so I didn't want to give you any bad news. I mean, besides battle reports and such. I know it won't get you a medal, but I'll always nuke you in my heart, if it makes you feel any better. :v:

o/ Partisan :)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1319835589' post='2833955']
Sorry, buddy, I couldn't comply with your request so I didn't want to give you any bad news. I mean, besides battle reports and such. I know it won't get you a medal, but I'll always nuke you in my heart, if it makes you feel any better. :v:

o/ Partisan :)
[/quote]

Damn it. That medal would have looked so good on me. Woulda matched well with my old GGA medals. :awesome: