An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318978976' post='2828248']
I was just giving a measure of how good of reasoning you guys seem to have for this, where you're just doing it because you can and saw SOS Brigade in a politically weakened position. SOS Brigade did nothing to wrong you or infringe upon you guys, so other than random boredom and seeing that they were not in a strong enough position to win, SOS did nothing to deserve this.
[/quote]

If you're going to talk about reasoning make sure you have the ability to do it yourself.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318978579' post='2828236']
They deserved it about as much as you guys deserved it when I did the spy op causing you guys to attack me causing our first war, but they deserve it less than when I attacked you guys after you tech raided a member of an alliance I had just joined.
[/quote]
seriously, go away. this thread isnt about you. so stop trying to make it

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1318978747' post='2828240']
You're out here preaching bravery? Really? I think TOP would beg to differ with you.
[/quote]
How many treaties have you ducked in the last few weeks...3 now. :smug: You realize I haven't been in TOP for almost 2 years, right? Get with the times and stop waving your hands, son. I don't even think they would make that claim. Certainly not since I've joined other alliances for [i]more [/i]war, twice now. Robster and others can confirm that today even I'd be game for even a losing war. So chill out and maybe defend an ally instead of spewing retardation.

You're out here preaching bravery? Really? I think TOP would beg to differ with you.
[/quote]

You seem to be standing brave and tall there, defending UPN, Legion, and SOS Brigade all at once.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318991174' post='2828339']
How many treaties have you ducked in the last few weeks...3 now. :smug: You realize I haven't been in TOP for almost 2 years, right? Get with the times and stop waving your hands, son. I don't even think they would make that claim. Certainly not since I've joined other alliances for [i]more [/i]war, twice now. Robster and others can confirm that today even I'd be game for even a losing war. So chill out and maybe defend an ally instead of spewing retardation.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ivan V' timestamp='1318996812' post='2828416']
You seem to be standing brave and tall there, defending UPN, Legion, and SOS Brigade all at once.
[/quote]

Legion has specifically asked us to stay out, you we should probably just ignore what they want and what's best for them, just so we can make a pretty DoW thread and $%#& up their entire war plan :awesome:

UPN also didn't want any of their allies going in, not even their MD-level allies, so why would we?

SOS... Well, not all of us want to get rolled over the actions of one guy, especially not if that guy's Arrnea. And that's why we have an Optional treaty.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1318969599' post='2828106']
Arexes is always in government; I remember when this claim was made by iFOK. It must have been two months later at most that he was a triumvir.
[/quote]
So even when not in government he is in government? You think too much of him.

I'd let it go, too much frustration.

[/quote]
You know he's been @ iFOK / NG for over 22 months now?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1318978976' post='2828248']
I was just giving a measure of how good of reasoning you guys seem to have for this, where you're just doing it because you can and saw SOS Brigade in a politically weakened position. SOS Brigade did nothing to wrong you or infringe upon you guys, so other than random boredom and seeing that they were not in a strong enough position to win, SOS did nothing to deserve this.
[/quote]

are you joking me right now.

What is he doing here.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1318939733' post='2827881']
That was just a post-NsO kind of place in SOS.
[/quote]

If only you could see how Arrnea trumpeted that us leaving was 'the best thing for SOS'. It wasn't, to be fair, because we offered the only real resistance to his plans, at the given time. Did we go about how we handled things wrong? Oh, quite so. However, does it make the fact that we tried to overthrow him any less logical? Not in the slightest.

Bernkastel, you learned the same lesson I did, just as quick and fast as I did: Become inconvient? Get out.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1319063133' post='2828827']
Bernkastel, you learned the same lesson I did, just as quick and fast as I did: Become inconvient? Get out.
[/quote]

Any alliance should know that the only reason to kick out bernkastel is because he's bernkastel/beatrice/balsalmic vinigarette, etc...

Inconveint? Incontinent? We tend to encourage our incontinent members to get out.

An incontinent Bernkastel? No-brainer. Definitely get out.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1319063133' post='2828827']
If only you could see how Arrnea trumpeted that us leaving was 'the best thing for SOS'. It wasn't, to be fair, because we offered the only real resistance to his plans, at the given time. Did we go about how we handled things wrong? Oh, quite so. However, does it make the fact that we tried to overthrow him any less logical? Not in the slightest.

[/quote]

I don't know why you are still here bittering ?

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318909285' post='2827587']
I'd wouldn't surprise me to see you backing out of a deal...yet again. You are making a very convincing case for bring back PZI. Something I normally despise.
[/quote]
In Methrage's case, permanent zero intelligence never went away.

On a related note, watching RIA !@#$%* about this DoW instead of honoring their treaty is pretty funny.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1319081066' post='2828999']
In Methrage's case, permanent zero intelligence never went away.

On a related note, watching RIA !@#$%* about this DoW instead of honoring their treaty is pretty funny.
[/quote]
It's an ODP for a reason. It's funnier that NG waited until they downgraded.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319081401' post='2829003']
It's an ODP for a reason. It's funnier that NG waited until they downgraded.
[/quote]
If they aren't going to defend them in a situation like this, they might as well cancel it.

I support NG in this war but this isn't the kind of aggression any self respecting SOS "ally" has a good cause to ignore.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1319081798' post='2829008']
If they aren't going to defend them in a situation like this, they might as well cancel it.

I support NG in this war but this isn't the kind of aggression any self respecting SOS "ally" has a good cause to ignore.
[/quote]
I'm not going to pretend like I know what RIA thinks of this, so I'll just say: I'm sure they have their reasons.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1319081798' post='2829008']

[/quote]
I openly agree that Arrnea is retarded, if NG wanted to hit us too they should have declared 2 days earlier, would have made these little wars a bit more exciting.