An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319085488' post='2829062']
I openly agree that Arrnea is retarded, if NG wanted to hit us too they should have declared 2 days earlier, would have made these little wars a bit more exciting.
[/quote]
If we had wanted to hit you, we would have hit you. Instead we hit SOS Brigade.

[quote name='Katy Perry' timestamp='1319088685' post='2829101']
If we had wanted to hit you, we would have hit you. Instead we hit SOS Brigade.
[/quote]
my point was Azaghul alluded to us being scared to defend them, when in reality, 1) it'd be incredibly difficult for us to even get the vote to defend them, and 2) Arrnea is stupid, if Myrrh was in charge when this occurred, I might have a different opinion of defending them, but hey!

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1319089140' post='2829106']
my point was Azaghul alluded to us being scared to defend them, when in reality, 1) it'd be incredibly difficult for us to even get the vote to defend them, and 2) Arrnea is stupid, if Myrrh was in charge when this occurred, I might have a different opinion of defending them, but hey!
[/quote]

I really don't get it why everyone is suddenly stating they dislike SOS cause of Arrnea. I mean, you've been allied to them more than a year (IIRC), I think the treaty that was signed even had Arrnea's name on it as SOS-leader and never ever have I seen anything from you, INT or invicta at any time that shows how much you dislike him. You guys knew how SOS and Arrnea was when you signed them, I'm getting pretty sick hearing from SOS's allies that they hate Arrnea while in reality he was the one they signed with.

I don't buy it.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1319091305' post='2829144']
I really don't get it why everyone is suddenly stating they dislike SOS cause of Arrnea. I mean, you've been allied to them more than a year (IIRC), I think the treaty that was signed even had Arrnea's name on it as SOS-leader and never ever have I seen anything from you, INT or invicta at any time that shows how much you dislike him. You guys knew how SOS and Arrnea was when you signed them, I'm getting pretty sick hearing from SOS's allies that they hate Arrnea while in reality he was the one they signed with.

I don't buy it.
[/quote]
Perhaps it is a case of them having to get to know what Arrnea is like for themselves?

I don't buy it.
[/quote]

As for us, the original ODoAP was signed with Arrnea as leader, but more than that I don't know, as I wasn't even in the alliance at the time, though it may have had something to do with Locke being their MoFA, whereas the MDoAP we had (which was recently downgraded) was signed with Bernkastel as Brigade Chief. Until very recently, I had never spoken to Arrnea, and maybe seen him around on IRC once or twice. So yeah, also, I didn't mean to imply that we hated Arrnea, just that we were not very happy with his NukeKastel thread, etc, so we're not exactly keen to get rolled for him.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1319118641' post='2829250']
How can something that (presumably) feels so good be so wrong?

:iiam:
[/quote]
Oh, it isn't wrong at all. Some people simply can't observe the goodness because they are losing pixels, and they actually care about that.

Well, it is wrong in a way; there are not enough targets and that is simply unfair.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1319128597' post='2829305']
And the transition is complete. Welcome to Planet Bob pre-Karma, everyone.
[/quote]

Actually, if this were pre-Karma, there would have been 7 other AAs declaring war along with NG and a dozen verbose declarations of support from fringe alliances.

And the transition is complete. Welcome to Planet Bob pre-Karma, everyone.[/quote]

Not to mention the absolute hypocrisy this statement brings, given your stature as NPO apologist. <_<

You should want a return to the "good old days", not trying to use them as an insult.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1319135581' post='2829371']
Actually, if this were pre-Karma, there would have been 7 other AAs declaring war along with NG and a dozen verbose declarations of support from fringe alliances.
[/quote]

Yeah two of those happening at the same time would just be overkill. :awesome:

And the transition is complete. Welcome to Planet Bob pre-Karma, everyone.
[/quote]
Well boys and girls, I think HoT just said we could impose reps like wonder destruction, including SDIs (or they can pay $500m to prevent this) and PZI of Arrnea. Then we'll find some way to impose a viceroy that doesn't violate the will of our great admin. Then we'll roll them again in a years time for having 21% troops when they should've had 20%.

Thanks HoT, you truly are a hero of the ages!

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1319138771' post='2829392']
Well boys and girls, I think HoT just said we could impose reps like wonder destruction, including SDIs (or they can pay $500m to prevent this) and PZI of Arrnea. Then we'll find some way to impose a viceroy that doesn't violate the will of our great admin. Then we'll roll them again in a years time for having 21% troops when they should've had 20%.

[/quote]
In this case, would it be such a bad thing?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1319136851' post='2829377']
Not to mention the absolute hypocrisy this statement brings, given your stature as NPO apologist. <_<

You should want a return to the "good old days", not trying to use them as an insult.
[/quote]
>NPO apologist

Say what now?

1) I've never made an apology on behalf of NPO, as I'm not NPO and I have no right to do so;
2) Lets assume I did, anyway. That would mean I admitted what NPO did was "wrong" and "bad." So then it wouldn't be "ironic" in any sense that I would take offense to NG's actions here.

Factor in the fact that they just finished stomping UPN and are gearing up to stomp CoJ simply because they thirst for more blood than SOS could provide. Who is next?

It's all these doomsayers claiming that the world's days are numbered, and coming to the conclusion that they should just blow stuff up - But only so long as they don't put themselves at any serious risk, of course. The massive cowards they are. So pick on the little guys that just want to have a peaceful existence, the right to be left alone. And everyone stands by and watches, or cheers them on.

I remember the doomsayers from back in NPO's day as well. It's just a load of garbage designed to allow one party to make unchecked moves against the innocent. We're past the times of massive reps - This right here is a war of extermination. And all you fools will just sit idle and let it happen.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1319139411' post='2829396']
>NPO apologist

Say what now?

1) I've never made an apology on behalf of NPO, as I'm not NPO and I have no right to do so;
2) Lets assume I did, anyway. That would mean I admitted what NPO did was "wrong" and "bad." So then it wouldn't be "ironic" in any sense that I would take offense to NG's actions here.

Factor in the fact that they just finished stomping UPN and are [b]gearing up to stomp CoJ[/b] simply because they thirst for more blood than SOS could provide. Who is next?
[/quote]
Me thinks you need to look up the definition of "apologist" :lol1: Also CNtel has made a fool of you today. If you want I can post a UE DoW screencapped pic to CNtel too. I can even put a pink pony in it, you know how much I like those, don't you?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1319138771' post='2829392']

[/quote]

Weren't you in another thread saying things that happened with you 22 months ago basically shouldn't be held against you now? Yet you constantly harp on things that happened 4 or 5 years ago if they involved NPO.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1319141396' post='2829409']
Weren't you in another thread saying things that happened with you 22 months ago basically shouldn't be held against you now? Yet you constantly harp on things that happened 4 or 5 years ago if they involved NPO.
[/quote]
You might want to re-read the context. It was a reply to HoT tossing out the whole Pre-Karma thing again. Your sarcasm detector is broken.

I don't buy it.
[/quote]

Actually RIA signed with SOS Brigade because of Myrrh, Locke, and the NsO people, who we all liked. Arrnea then spent the greater part of the last year purging them all (well except Myrrh) from the alliance or declaring war on them.

Edited by James Dahl