An Important Seaworthy Announcement

porksaber

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1318882954' post='2827302']
Is kinda sad, tbh.

At least maybe now we can all move on with our lives.
[/quote]
Ummm, how many wars have been started for [i]other [/i]reasons? RIA is one of the better ones at staying out of the scrum of things and I respect that, but even you have gone to war over grudges. Of course I'm going waaaay back to the great fun you had with GGA in UJP. Pretty much everyone wanted a crack at GGA for their behaviors. I know you were honoring a treaty, but you can't say that you didn't want to hit GGA for how they behaved. Similar to this situation.

Also, epic win to only pay $50m in reps.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1318882595' post='2827298']
You forgot about INT and LSF.
[/quote]

I believe you can slip them in between the NsO exodus and Tetris cancelling.

Also, INT dropped SOS before it was cool :smug:

...actually it was pretty cool when we did it, but a different kind of cool. Anyway, have fun Non Grata. I have to say, I'm pretty jealous.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318883389' post='2827304']
Ummm, how many wars have been started for [i]other [/i]reasons? RIA is one of the better ones at staying out of the scrum of things and I respect that, but even you have gone to war over grudges. Of course I'm going waaaay back to the great fun you had with GGA in UJP. Pretty much everyone wanted a crack at GGA for their behaviors. I know you were honoring a treaty, but you can't say that you didn't want to hit GGA for how they behaved. Similar to this situation.

Also, epic win to only pay $50m in reps.
[/quote]

We don't really go to war for grudges, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy some wars more than others :v

The last war we fought on your behalf (when we were really angry at you over the SOS-baiting thing) and fought an alliance we actually kinda like to defend you, all to prevent an ally who later basically switched sides and hates us now, from getting rolled.

So yeah...

Edited by James Dahl

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1318883665' post='2827306']
I believe you can slip them in between the NsO exodus and Tetris cancelling.

Also, INT dropped SOS before it was cool :smug:

...actually it was pretty cool when we did it, but a different kind of cool. Anyway, have fun Non Grata. I have to say, I'm pretty jealous.
[/quote]

Details, details. I think the moral of our story is that this is a long time coming. The only bad part is that Locke and Bernkastel escaped, and Arrnea's cowering in peace mode.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1318884531' post='2827314']
everything about this makes me smile
[/quote]
Then why is you avatar so angry? :D

Edited by wes the wise

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1318883752' post='2827308']
We don't really go to war for grudges, but that doesn't mean we don't enjoy some wars more than others :v

The last war we fought on your behalf (when we were really angry at you over the SOS-baiting thing) and fought an alliance we actually kinda like to defend you, all to prevent an ally who later basically switched sides and hates us now, from getting rolled.

So yeah...
[/quote]
I [i]really [/i]was trying hard to be respectful. I understand your point. Though, I will say that NG, while SCLB merged into us, wasn't formed with them orginally (PC-iFOK) as you well know. But I did appreciate RIA's involvement in that war and the help and the way you did it was ballsy. That said, it doesn't negate my original point that almost all wars are waged due to grudges/dislikes which RIA is apart of as well, even if to a much much smaller degree than most.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1318882002' post='2827293']
And that children, is the story about the weeaboo queen.
[/quote]

USMC forgot the part where he hid in peace mode during the Tentacle Grape War too.

We're also forgetting the part where he was going to be put under ZI by his own alliance (SOS), and once again, went into peace mode. I'm seeing a trend here...

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1318885681' post='2827326']
USMC forgot the part where he hid in peace mode during the Tentacle Grape War too.
[/quote]
Now, I know people don't like Arrnea and call him a coward for hiding in PM, but you of all people should not come up with that one. You were the first to hit it in Tentacle Grape and are in it as I write this.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1318885681' post='2827326']

We're also forgetting the part where he was going to be [b]put under ZI by his own alliance (SOS), and once again, went into peace mode[/b]. I'm seeing a trend here...
[/quote]
I thought that was just a rumour actually.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1318886439' post='2827334']
Now, I know people don't like Arrnea and call him a coward for hiding in peace mode, but you of all people should not come up with that one. You were the first to hit it in Tentacle Grape, you are in it right as I write this.
[/quote]

This is kind of a bad example, due to this being one person that was not able to war due to economic reasons (we all understood and were able to handle the conflict without another in it) while most of SOS high gov (at DoW, since Arrnea doesn't seem to be leader anymore) is sitting in peace mode.

[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira' timestamp='1318887185' post='2827341']
This is kind of a bad example, due to this being one person that was not able to war due to economic reasons (we all understood and were able to handle the conflict without another in it) while most of SOS high gov (at DoW, since Arrnea doesn't seem to be leader anymore) is sitting in peace mode.
[/quote]
And you people think Arrnea was in PM during the 18 hours war because he was afraid to lose his precious NS? Not only is it that I can't recall Arrnea keeping out of the conflict (he was even in the initial wave), but also I can tell you that even if he had, it seems noone had a problem with it. But defamation is by no means better than hypocrisy.