Announcement from the New Sakura Order

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317811112' post='2816988']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429196"]This guy is a pretty good indication of the average Legionarre[/url]. I anarchied him in 3 attacks. Without even bothering with spies or CMs or unnecessary stuff to make it simpler for me. A year alliance seniority, still stuck at less than 3k ns, a uranium trade with only one slot taken (probably from the nations founding).

I then proceeded to turn around and aid an outnumbered alliance mate with a Legion counterattacker, who lobbed a single CM at me, then spied me to Defcon 5, then up to 4, and then proceeded to pay me to increase his casualty count.

This is the average story were seeing in our alliance from Legion fighters. If these are the guys that outnumber us 3-1, give us a few rounds of war, and we'll have you lot begging for assistance. Guaranteed.
[/quote]

To be fair, this nation is an [OOC] Army Reservist in training right now. He is a RL friend of mine [/OOC]

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='justavictim82' timestamp='1317814675' post='2817011']
To be fair, this nation is an [OOC] Army Reservist in training right now. He is a RL friend of mine [/OOC]
[/quote]

I'm an [OOC]Army Reservist and I can tell you right now training that involves no computer time only lasts a few weeks.[/OOC]

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317814156' post='2817010']
Don't get a huge head about kickin tail at the lower levels. That won't win the war. GOONS and NPO/Co. kicked each other up and down in the tiny low tier (10k under) and it achieved nothing. The war here will also be won at the upper tiers. That favors Legion for now.

:rolleyes: $1.5 mil that you got from a dude, awesome! :rolleyes: Good luck with your tiny nation smack down :rolleyes:
[/quote]
An example to indicate a general trend, not bragging for myself, individually.

But I suppose I cant be surprised you missed the point. Its the only thing you seem to manage to do consistently.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317814047' post='2817007']
So basically I can't tell you that you suck because you are the worst in NSO :blink: .. at least the worst in Legion knows not to call attention to himself.
[/quote]

You yet again miss the point :unsure:

What he is saying, is that what is one of our 'worst' nation builders/fighters is still greater than what seems to be your average.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1317817665' post='2817025']
I don't know what's worse, the last few months of dumb threads calling out The Legion or the bickering over who's 'winning'.
[/quote]

The latter ..... It's too early still .....

At least the past few months also offered some lulz.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317792056' post='2816795']
Like when you were in VE and Kerberos Nexus declared war on you guys. All your MDP+ treaties didn't need to declare war. NSO+Tetris are about as effective as Methrages alliance was anyways.
[/quote]
I like to think Kerberos Nexus was a little more effective than NSO+Tetris, although I agree alliances can't really be expected activate their treaties based on what their enemies want and should go with whats best for their side of the war instead.

Good luck to NsO in their war, interesting to see NsO/NSO fighting for the same cause.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1317821429' post='2817046']
I like to think Kerberos Nexus was a little more effective than NSO+Tetris, [b]although I agree alliances can't really be expected activate their treaties based on what their enemies want and should go with whats best for their side of the war instead.[/b]

Good luck to NsO in their war, interesting to see NsO/NSO fighting for the same cause.[/quote]

Indeed but some around these parts are frothing at the mouth for Legion's allies. If Legion doesnt need help then NSsO and Tetris need to try and up the pressure...

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317821790' post='2817047']
Indeed but some around these parts are frothing at the mouth for Legion's allies. If Legion doesnt need help then NSsO and Tetris need to try and up the pressure...
[/quote]
NSO had 135 wars and Legion had 45 anarchies when I checked at 2 AM last night. NSO's gonna need more pressure than a Pink micro could bring.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317822126' post='2817053']
NSO had 135 wars and Legion had 45 anarchies when I checked at 2 AM last night. NSO's gonna need more pressure than a Pink micro could bring.
[/quote]

Oh, we'll bring the pressure, alright. We'll bring all the pressure you could ever hope for. :smug:

How does a properly executed blitz every night sound?

Edited by Elrich von Richt

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1317822184' post='2817056']
How does a properly executed blitz every night sound?[/quote]

Suppose it depends on how well prepared your [b]whole[/b] alliance is warchest wise to beable to do that for afew weeks, having a quick look at the NS ranges i say under 10 :P

Edit: I do wonder if NsO is going to end up asking their allies to bail them out?

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' timestamp='1317823056' post='2817067']
Thank you kind sir, we shall.
[/quote]

I'm all for seeing NsO whoop on Legion. NsO knows full well that they can sell tech to her allies to rebuild =D

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1317821790' post='2817047']
[/quote]
They can froth at their mouth all they want, but its pointless if Legion doesn't care or need the help. How many alliances Legion will end up fighting if they don't bring in their allies will be interesting to watch, as so far Legion has just been relying on their own strength. So far its Tetris/NSO/NsO vs Legion

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1317824858' post='2817079']
They can froth at their mouth all they want, but its pointless if Legion doesn't care or need the help. How many alliances Legion will end up fighting if they don't bring in their allies will be interesting to watch, as so far Legion has just been relying on their own strength. So far its Tetris/NSO/NsO vs Legion
[/quote]

They're gonna need help soon if they keep sending this crap ..

[spoiler][quote]To: Rayvon From: Jessiebell Date: 10/5/2011 6:42:11 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 4 enemy spies. [/quote]

[quote]To: Rayvon From: Jessiebell Date: 10/5/2011 6:42:48 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Incite Government Propaganda. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 6 enemy spies. [/quote][/spoiler]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1317821429' post='2817046']
[b]I like to think Kerberos Nexus was a little more effective than NSO+Tetris[/b], although I agree alliances can't really be expected activate their treaties based on what their enemies want and should go with whats best for their side of the war instead.

Good luck to NsO in their war, interesting to see NsO/NSO fighting for the same cause.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Despite all the people who have replied to this I am surprised that nobody has found anything wrong with this selection until now.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1317827281' post='2817095']
[color="#0000FF"]Despite all the people who have replied to this I am surprised that nobody has found anything wrong with this selection until now.[/color]
[/quote]

He believes it with all of his martyr-complex addled heart.