Announcement from the New Sakura Order

[quote name='Crellos' timestamp='1317799862' post='2816934']
props on that duck hunt parody thing.
[/quote]

Crellos! How come you never write anymore? I figured you were gone from this world!

Also: Yes, it was pretty good. Probably the best propaganda thus far, though I might be biased :P

EDIT: Typo

Edited by USMC123

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been busy but I've stayed in sled mode these past few months. Still lurking on OWF but its been hard reading through all the trash and just bizzaro world things people post. Take a tip from RV, at least he stays on message.

edit: sleepy time grammar errors and expansion.

Edited by Crellos

GOONS is too busy for war, we are trying to coup Sardonic this week.

Also all of our treaties are non chaining for a reason, to preempt stupid entrances.

In before someone mentions honor (lol)

Thanks NsO, you are true homies. Also props on the blitz, you sure threw off whatever "wuss" stigma you had before from achieving peace with SOS and being lolanime didn't you?

Edited by Ridin High

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317798887' post='2816928']
Really? Legion needs help dealing with 3 less-than-impressive alliances? You've proved my point exactly.

EDIT:

Same response.
[/quote]\

Get your head out of your ass. If anyone has no room talking about being "less impressive", its the legion. You claiming others are bad at war is just laughable. I suggest proving that you are actually capable of a good war effort before throwing around smug bs like that.

Within a couple of days most of your warchests will probably be depleted anyways. :smug:

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1317806745' post='2816960']
\

Get your head out of your ass. If anyone has no room talking about being "less impressive", its the legion. You claiming others are bad at war is just laughable. I suggest proving that you are actually capable of a good war effort before throwing around smug bs like that.

Within a couple of days most of your warchests will probably be depleted anyways. :smug:
[/quote]

When I take the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqaCrij7SLiidGk0MmE4eXFBcGZJTThCX1paSy1hREE&hl=en_US]ratio of NS changes[/url], I find that Legion has done 3 times as much damage to NsSO/Tetris than they have done to the Legion, I feel its appropriate to throw a few smugs around :smug:

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317808038' post='2816962']
When I take the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqaCrij7SLiidGk0MmE4eXFBcGZJTThCX1paSy1hREE&hl=en_US]ratio of NS changes[/url], I find that Legion has done 3 times as much damage to NsSO/Tetris than they have done to the Legion, I feel its appropriate to throw a few smugs around :smug:
[/quote]
Legion: +1 100k nation (you)
Tetris: -1 90k nation (surrender)

So in terms of actual damages, no.

Edit: in fact accounting for your addition to Legion, Legion is down about 90k NS from their start. Please try again.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1317808206' post='2816965']
Legion: +1 100k nation (you)
Tetris: -1 90k nation (surrender)

So in terms of actual damages, no.

Edit: in fact accounting for your addition to Legion, Legion is down about 90k NS from their start. Please try again.
[/quote]

Forgot to take that into account. Here's my new break down:

Total change in NS of the Legion: 42820
My NS at time of (re)joining AA: 93502*
Actual Damages (Legion): 50,682
Total NS change (Tetris&Co): 128,441
NS of surrendered nation(s): 76,248
Actual Damages: (Tetris&Co): 52,193

So it's about even (Note: these numbers are from a couple hours after update, basically right after NsO's blitz -- took it off that spreadsheet). Considering it's right after NsO's blitz the damage done to Legion looks more devastating than it actually is since people haven't re-bought soldiers/tanks/etc.

Regardless, Legion is winning since we have 1 surrender to 0 :P

*[size="1"] -- I do it pre-militarization because under normal circumstances I would have militarized on the AA and the other 3 involved alliances have all done that as well so it would throw off the data if I don't use pre-militarization NS. [/size]

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317809722' post='2816972']
Regardless, Legion is winning since we have 1 surrender to 0 :P
[/quote]

Is that the measurement we are using to decide who is winning? You're on.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317790496' post='2816757']
Why, exactly, would Polar need to bother stepping in anyway? Legion outnumbers all three alliances on them, and none of the[b] three are recognized as being very good.[/b] Polar would be overkill on anyone, and the only benefit of them coming in would be for all the people who want to stomp them.
[/quote]

Yes, But Gibs, Legion, putting it nicely, aren't recognized as being very good.

I'm betting on Tetris and NSsO in this conflict.

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317809879' post='2816973']
Is that the measurement we are using to decide who is winning? You're on.
[/quote]

What? You want to use NS change (without the addition and subtraction of nations).. Legion has caused 52k versus losing 50k (as of right after NsOs blitz).

Or Score change? Legion was the biggest gainer today.

You keep criticizing how we measure who is winning but have yet to offer a way to measure it.. Every way I can think of, we're winning (except nukes shot/recieved, but considering the 24 hour rule is anywhere from -3 to 6 hours away, I think we have to wait until update to take a real measurement of that).

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317810338' post='2816979']
What? You want to use NS change (without the addition and subtraction of nations).. Legion has caused 52k versus losing 50k (as of right after NsOs blitz).

You keep criticizing how we measure who is winning but have yet to offer a way to measure it.. Every way I can think of, we're winning (except nukes shot/recieved, but considering the 24 hour rule is anywhere from -3 to 6 hours away, I think we have to wait until update to take a real measurement of that).
[/quote]

Alright, you got me. Go ahead and show where I criticized any of the measurements you've put forth.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317810338' post='2816979']

[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429196"]This guy is a pretty good indication of the average Legionarre[/url]. I anarchied him in 3 attacks. Without even bothering with spies or CMs or unnecessary stuff to make it simpler for me. A year alliance seniority, still stuck at less than 3k ns, a uranium trade with only one slot taken (probably from the nations founding).

I then proceeded to turn around and aid an outnumbered alliance mate with a Legion counterattacker, who lobbed a single CM at me, then spied me to Defcon 5, then up to 4, and then proceeded to pay me to increase his casualty count.

This is the average story were seeing in our alliance from Legion fighters. If these are the guys that outnumber us 3-1, give us a few rounds of war, and we'll have you lot begging for assistance. Guaranteed.

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317811112' post='2816988']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429196"]This guy is a pretty good indication of the average Legionarre[/url]. I anarchied him in 3 attacks. Without even bothering with spies or CMs or unnecessary stuff to make it simpler for me.[/quote]

You're at 3.5k NS.. Spies or CMs or 'unnecessary stuff' is unnecessary for everyone at that stage.

[quote]I then proceeded to turn around and aid an outnumbered alliance mate with a Legion counterattacker, who lobbed a single CM at me, then spied me to Defcon 5, then up to 4, and then proceeded to pay me to increase his casualty count. This is the average story were seeing in our alliance from Legion fighters. If these are the guys that outnumber us 3-1, give us a few rounds of war, and we'll have you lot begging for assistance. Guaranteed.
[/quote]

Just by glancing at your nation I know you have no idea how to war at a small level.. probably due to your reroll. Just wait until tech deals expire and we can aid our runts, and show you why they say wars at won at the upper tier.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317812471' post='2816993']
You're at 3.5k NS.. Spies or CMs or 'unnecessary stuff' is unnecessary for everyone at that stage.

Just by glancing at your nation I know you have no idea how to war at a small level.. probably due to your reroll. Just wait until tech deals expire and we can aid our runts, and show you why they say wars at won at the upper tier.
[/quote]

You assume you will still have leftover warchests by that time :lol1:

[/quote]

They know other tricks than just 'roll over' ?

[quote name='Ridin High' timestamp='1317810816' post='2816986']
Alright, you got me. Go ahead and show where I criticized any of the measurements you've put forth.
[/quote]

Stating that Legion is not (currently) winning this war means that you are criticizing the statistics put out by Legion showing otherwise, unless the person who said that has a measurement that I have not considered yet... But you're right, you personally haven't said anything so I apologize for the unwarranted hostility in my last post.

[/quote]
See, here's the thing.

I suck. In the NSO, Im considered to be on a near-Moldavi level of nation building ineptitude.

Your guys suck [i][b]so much harder than me, that I am able to easily take them out[/b][/i]

Keep in mind that the second nation I mentioned, did in fact spy on me, twice. And launched a CM. And yet he still gave me 1.5 mil of his warchest to fund my efforts in the future. So please. Remember where you're standing when calling others incompetent, since Legion still has yet to prove they have a leg to stand on in that regard.

I know other people have said it before me, but I want to say it too. Nice Blitz NsO. You don't usually expect good things from Micros and Animes, but you guys are alright :wub:

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317813044' post='2817000']
See, here's the thing.

I suck. In the NSO, Im considered to be on a near-Moldavi level of nation building ineptitude.

Your guys suck [i][b]so much harder than me, that I am able to easily take them out[/b][/i]

Keep in mind that the second nation I mentioned, did in fact spy on me, twice. And launched a CM. And yet he still gave me 1.5 mil of his warchest to fund my efforts in the future. So please. Remember where you're standing when calling others incompetent, since Legion still has yet to prove they have a leg to stand on in that regard.
[/quote]

So basically I can't tell you that you suck because you are the worst in NSO :blink: .. at least the worst in Legion knows not to call attention to himself.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='TehChron' timestamp='1317813044' post='2817000']
See, here's the thing.

[/quote]
Don't get a huge head about kickin tail at the lower levels. That won't win the war. GOONS and NPO/Co. kicked each other up and down in the tiny low tier (10k under) and it achieved nothing. The war here will also be won at the upper tiers. That favors Legion for now.

:rolleyes: $1.5 mil that you got from a dude, awesome! :rolleyes: Good luck with your tiny nation smack down :rolleyes:

Edited by Jaiar