UPN Statement

TECUMSEH

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]The real Tecumseh would have done a better job organizing his allies to support the cause...

...and then his brother would have screwed it up for him. [/quote]

True. I will note, Hal, that I've tried to convince Robster to play the role of The Prophet, but he hasn't taken to it.

[quote]The only way this would have worked is if you admitted you guys were guilty, which you did. This is pretty commendable in itself. [/quote]

I won't ever ask our allies to burn for our screw ups. Ever.

So, in that regard, this is an entirely predictable thread.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1317319496' post='2811895']
The only appropriate solution for this for TOP to declare on Polar for being terrible allies and not helping regardless.
[/quote]
TOP has nothing preventing them from attacking us, I am not sure I understand why they hold back.

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1317320507' post='2811931']
TOP has nothing preventing them from attacking us, I am not sure I understand why they hold back.
[/quote]

That is probably on account because you are not in TOP. So of course you don't understand.

I would suggest that anyone who isn't in Polaris gov has no idea what they are talking about regarding Polar's decisions in this. It is my goal to support our allies as much as possible and assist them in reaching the best possible outcome. It is not for me to dictate to an ally how to handle their own wars. UPN has decided to take this course, and I respect that as their right to do so. Polaris will continue to do all we can to assist the UPN as they ask.

If Polaris is to be criticized for respecting the wishes of our allies in their time of crisis instead of over-reaching and inserting our own agenda, well I think I can live with that.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1317320688' post='2811934']
I would suggest that anyone who isn't in Polaris gov has no idea what they are talking about regarding Polar's decisions in this. It is my goal to support our allies as much as possible and assist them in reaching the best possible outcome. It is not for me to dictate to an ally how to handle their own wars. UPN has decided to take this course, and I respect that as their right to do so. Polaris will continue to do all we can to assist the UPN as they ask.

If Polaris is to be criticized for respecting the wishes of our allies in their time of crisis instead of over-reaching and inserting our own agenda, well I think I can live with that.
[/quote]

So those 66 members of yours in PM are part of... what, a training exercise? :P

[quote name='Raken' timestamp='1317319847' post='2811915']
The only way this would have worked is if you admitted you guys were guilty, which you did. This is pretty commendable in itself.
[/quote]

I want to echo this right here. While we all love big time wars, god knows me more than most, I find it hard to get down on someone for taking responsibility for their actions. So yea, small step in the right direction I guess.

Though the original screw up and negotiation regarding it could be much better handled by UPN, this decision shows them standing up to their actions and taking responsibility. Good luck to you TECUMSEH, and I hope your alliance can learn and better itself from this.

Edited by Deimos27