Oceania DoE

Stelios

Its like a whos-who of the Roman Empire from you-know-where.

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1314880207' post='2792171']
I do believe NpO got the theme before you guys, but I still love it nonetheless

Good luck
[/quote]

I don't get it, Polar and Oceania are some distance from one another [ooc]if you look at a globe.[/ooc]

My only complaint is your Ministry of Truth and Ministry of Love are reversed from ours. Yours is probably the more accurate way, but it will confuse the hell out of me. Also your charter is nicely done, which is a better head start than most new alliances. Good luck!

Edited by RandomInterrupt

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1314880207' post='2792171']
I do believe NpO got the theme before you guys, but I still love it nonetheless

Good luck
[/quote]

Uh. Polar is based off of a fictional country in a dystopian novel? The only similarity I see are the way the ministries are named and as Random mentioned, Polar's naming conventions aren't even accurate.

Anyways, have fun with this here guys.

Edited by Jrenster

So you have 5 government spots, and 5 members. Would it be correct to assume that your mysterious "Big Brother" is the only guy not specifically named in your charter? :v:

Also good luck, congratz, etc. etc. etc.

Good luck guys, hope u'll find ur Eurasia

[quote]The Oceanian government is run by the four ministries: The Ministry of Peace (Minipax), Ministry of Love (Miniluv), Ministry of Plenty (Miniplenty) and Ministry of Truth (Minitrue). There functions are as follows:[/quote]

These names sound kinda familiar, I wonder where I have heard them before on Planet Bob ^_^ Ohright

Also you[i] poached[/i] ADude :o Good for u

Edited by alyster

[quote name='hewhoisgod' timestamp='1314892490' post='2792258']
So you have 5 government spots, and 5 members. Would it be correct to assume that your mysterious "Big Brother" is the only guy not specifically named in your charter? :v:

Also good luck, congratz, etc. etc. etc.
[/quote]
You will never know.. and there is 4 inner party members. They are the one eligible to be the big brother.... Sooo unfortunately i will have to shoot your theory down :awesome:

Thanks for the congrats guys. Stop by #oceania-cn for drinks!!!!!

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314928902' post='2792702']
Such an alliance has been sorely lacking since INGSOC folded. Best of luck, Oceania.
[/quote]

Indeed. Putting aside my scathing hatred of micros, protectorates, and new alliances, this actually looks like a pretty cool endeavor. Good luck.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1314928902' post='2792702']
Such an alliance has been sorely lacking since INGSOC folded. Best of luck, Oceania.

(I do hope none of you are genuinely bothered that Oceania is using titles from otherworldly literature, as per their theme, that are also shared by Polaris.)
[/quote]
I was wondering if anyone else remembered New Reverie's old alliance.

Edited by Emperor Whimsical