The Phoenix Federation Official Announcement

Its sad to see this happen, even though I've had only limited interaction with VA, they are good people. Hopefully both parties somehow become better out of even something like this.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1312374311' post='2770865']
This is long overdue. VA sat on their collective arses last war despite numerous requests for help from TPF. Allies such as that are not needed.
[/quote]

If this is accurate I'm amazed the treaty lasted this long. If your ally doesn't respond to requests for help then they are pathetic and don't deserve to have any allies.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1312347665' post='2770767']
The pain, was it great?
[/quote]

That was funny. I remember when TPF had people who could really make you want to read a post. Maybe they still do, but it's a lot quieter from TPF these days. Best of luck to both of you. I remember working with VA in OPP a loooong time ago.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1312389287' post='2770982']
That was funny. I remember when TPF had people who could really make you want to read a post. Maybe they still do, but it's a lot quieter from TPF these days. Best of luck to both of you. I remember working with VA in OPP a loooong time ago.
[/quote]

I do not think you will have to worry about a quiet TPF anymore. I hear some egomaniacal loud mouthed troll has rejoined TPF.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1312393929' post='2771033']
Awesome TPF. lolVA. I thought you guys were gonna get rolled by Athens :(.
[/quote]

To be honest, we should have done it. But some people wanted to keep NEW and friends out of the last war, so we decided not to make life difficult for them.

I share many of the same comments as Conner on this one...

As a founding member of VA it stinks to know it had to come to this; however, for many reasons which aren't worth mulling over here I am not surprised by this announcement one bit.

This is a bit surprising to see after the long shared history between VA and TPF that I can recall even back to three years ago. However, times do change and distance alliances. Whatever the reasons, I wish both the best of luck.

:wub: TPF

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1312387821' post='2770974']
If this is accurate I'm amazed the treaty lasted this long. If your ally doesn't respond to requests for help then they are pathetic and don't deserve to have any allies.
[/quote]

Not completely accurate, but not completely inaccurate. I'm just glad we're no longer aligned with this so-called VA. As far as I'm concerned, VA died when the founders of the alliance left. This cancellation was just a formality, which took WAY too long to finally be posted (JUDGE!!!). I'm just glad I can finally move on and not have any ties to the alliance which I spent so long building. Just hope my remaining friends find a new home before VA is used for target practice.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1312398847' post='2771072']
I do not think you will have to worry about a quiet TPF anymore. I hear some egomaniacal loud mouthed troll has rejoined TPF.
[/quote]

Onward to bigger and badder things!

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1312345793' post='2770754']
Congratulations, VA.
[/quote]

I've often wondered why you feel it necessary to say negative things about TPF at every opportunity.

But I think, considering your failures, seeing a successful alliance making good moves must be particularly painful for you. It might be wise for you to take notes of what other alliances do, lest you want your next start-up to fail as well.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1312389287' post='2770982']
I remember when TPF had people who could really make you want to read a post. Maybe they still do, but it's a lot quieter from TPF these days.
[/quote]
I cannot remember Quiziotle ever making a TPF post/thread so I have to assume you are referring to wingwhiper.

[size="1"]PS. sorry for Deleting your message![/size]

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1312428991' post='2771486']
I've often wondered why you feel it necessary to say negative things about TPF at every opportunity.

But I think, considering your failures, seeing a successful alliance making good moves must be particularly painful for you. It might be wise for you to take notes of what other alliances do, lest you want your next start-up to fail as well.
[/quote]

lololololololololololololololololol.

You sir have made my day. However FEAR doesn't need any lessons about how to be a good alliance, especially from TPF.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1312600054' post='2773099']
lololololololololololololololololol.

You sir have made my day. However FEAR doesn't need any lessons about how to be a good alliance, especially from TPF.
[/quote]

You've made me feel like a fool, as I was under the impression that you could read. I said nothing negative about FEAR

To be honest, I've got nothing against FEAR other then Lord Boris who seems to have an unquenchable desire to criticize TPF. As for TPF and "good alliances", I don't think there is anything that needs to be said past the number of military wonders we hold and the esteem in which our allies hold us.

Edited by memoryproblems