The Phoenix Federation Official Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/2/25/TPFflag.png[/img][/center]

It comes with great pains that I must make this announcement. It is my first official announcement. When I informed VA a few days ago it was with great pains.

As per,
Article VII: Cancellation

If either signatory finds that this agreement is no longer in their best interest, they may cancel the agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent.

TPF has given their 72 hour notice and this time has lapsed quietly. Both I and The Phoenix Federation wish Veritas Aequitas the utmost luck in their future endeavors.

[center]
[b]
[u]EvilOverlord[/u]
The Crimson King

[u]High Magistrate[/u]
Judge X

[u]Phoenix Magistrates[/u]
Admir
Daeryon

[u]Foreign Affairs Minister[/u]
Bama

[u]Internal Affairs Minister[/u]
memoryproblems

[u]Embers[/u]
JBone
Desperado
mhawk
grahamkeatley
[/b]
[/center]

As the creator/founder of Veritas Aequitas, I have to say that I'm quite glad this relationship is finally over. VA is a shell of what it once was, and it's time for it to fend for itself. I won't go into details, nor will I discuss this much further publicly, but it's time to move on.

VA was once my baby. One that I raised from 6 members to one over 2 million NS, but that is no longer the alliance we see today. Good luck to the many friends I still hold in Veritas Aequitas.

o/TPF and the future!

VA has been having tough times for awhile. (Then again hasn't everyone) Hopefully you guys can turn things around.

Best of luck to both you and TPF as you part ways.

Edited by Taget

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1312338899' post='2770649']
As the creator/founder of Veritas Aequitas, I have to say that I'm quite glad this relationship is finally over. VA is a shell of what it once was, and it's time for it to fend for itself. I won't go into details, nor will I discuss this much further publicly, but it's time to move on.

VA was once my baby. One that I raised from 6 members to one over 2 million NS, but that is no longer the alliance we see today. Good luck to the many friends I still hold in Veritas Aequitas.

o/TPF and the future!
[/quote]
Where have you been nub? :wub:

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1312338899' post='2770649']

o/TPF and the future!
[/quote]

I know exactly how you feel, look at the !@#$ hole ARES is now.

Best of luck to VA, and to TPF.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1312339229' post='2770656']
And so ends an era.
[/quote]
Hey.. you got us into this mess in the first place :P

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1312344081' post='2770733']
I knew about this months ago ^_^
[/quote]
Yeah... well you forgot to mention it over the mead we shared last week! :P

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1312345793' post='2770754']
Congratulations, VA.
[/quote]
I know... I mean, VA's lack of communication was our fault... Perhaps I should have offered Hookas and BBQ Ribs at the dining hall :(

Best of Luck VA... perhaps in time, we may once again find our paths crossed. :ehm: