ATTENTION LEGION:

Rebel Virginia

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1311949248' post='2766947']
I was actually thinking I might make him our official ambassador to Legion, as punishment for this thread.[/quote]

That's a bit excessive, but then so is this thread. I endorse this idea.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1311947287' post='2766931']
Beating up on Legion in the OWF just does not seem fun anymore. Its like having sex with a partner who just sits their and takes it without ever rising to the occasion. So yeah, this joke is getting old. It was funny while it lasted. I shall ignore this thread and keep my fond memories.
[/quote]

well, when you say it like that, it doesn't sound THAT bad..

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1311949248' post='2766947']
I was actually thinking I might make him our official ambassador to Legion, as punishment for this thread.
[/quote]

This is a great idea. Hopefully they also teach him to lay off the booze.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311933441' post='2766872']
Wouldn't it be a shame if someone was to start spying the many, many, many NSO nations without max spies. Your AA isn't special or any more prepared to fend off random spy attacks than Legion is.

Edit: You yourself don't have max spies ffs, stop being a hypocrite.
[/quote]

Shut up Berbers...

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1311969134' post='2767143']
Old joke is old.

Roll Legion or move along to something new.
[/quote]
So funny you said that, I said the same thing. Seriously though, this is rather dumb and not even that funny even more. The New Sith Order has no interest in rolling Legion; throughout our history we have always striven for challenge.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311970230' post='2767154']
Since when is making fun of Legion old?

O.o
[/quote]

Making fun of Legion never gets old as long as the material is kept fairly fresh and relevant. :P

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1311955494' post='2766994']
You can do better RV
[/quote]I cann't stress the importance of soberity when posting on the OWF. That said, I am disappointed in the direction NSO is moving towards.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311964214' post='2767091']
NSO fixation in Legion is kinda weird. :huh:
[/quote]

Its more about a few people in NSO still have the fixation. Hell I lost mine when Legion decided not to roll us.

But I can see where you're mistaken because RV doesn't just speak for NSO but for all of Bob.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1311933441' post='2766872']
Wouldn't it be a shame if someone was to start spying the many, many, many NSO nations without max spies. Your AA isn't special or any more prepared to fend off random spy attacks than Legion is.

Edit: You yourself don't have max spies ffs, stop being a hypocrite.
[/quote]

Our AA is special.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1311948191' post='2766940']
You might start by giving him the funds to buy his own CIA so people won't feel the need to feed him these reports.... ;)
[/quote]

Don't encourage him <_<

[quote name='Domingo the Honored' timestamp='1311975447' post='2767250']
I don't want to see Rebel Virginia on our forums. :(
[/quote]

Then I guess you're stuck with me as I'm the only one who clicks through there :P

Also yes.... Does this need to be started again? I mean, they already have little self-esteem left RV ... Let's find something better to do with out time :rolleyes:

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1311975331' post='2767249']
I cann't stress the importance of soberity when posting on the OWF. That said, I am disappointed in the direction NSO is moving towards.
[/quote]
...Because it's moving away from you? Most would consider that an improvement. I know I do.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1311985348' post='2767348']
...Because it's moving away from you? Most would consider that an improvement. I know I do.
[/quote]

Perhaps the single point in the thread most likely to be agreed upon by the greatest number...

other than the whole "Legion sucks" bit.

Just out of curiosity I clicked spy on a few of the NSO nations. I clicked on 3 of them, and found 70% odds. One was almost 10k NS over mine, one was my nation strength, the other was lower.

Fact is any nation that is not sitting in severe has a good chance of losing a spy operation conducted against it.

So really, spy op successes aren't one outside of war. This is just lame, was the first time around too.

I would love to see you fight Legion one on one.

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1311993193' post='2767403']
Just out of curiosity I clicked spy on a few of the NSO nations. I clicked on 3 of them, and found 70% odds. One was almost 10k NS over mine, one was my nation strength, the other was lower.

[b]Fact is any nation that is not sitting in severe has a good chance of losing a spy operation conducted against it.[/b]

So really, spy op successes aren't one outside of war. This is just lame, was the first time around too.

[/quote]

A beacon of sanity in an otherwise insane owf...

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1311993193' post='2767403']
[/quote]

I wouldn't really call what Legion does 'fighting', but alright.

Although I do agree that this has gotten a little silly. These anonymous heroes should be working on targets who might actually fight back. Like the unaligned or something.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1311970230' post='2767154']
Since when is making fun of Legion old?

O.o
[/quote]
Slightly before you signed an MDP with an alliance that's been begging Legion to roll them for weeks. Have fun with that if Legion ever grows a pair.

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1312005003' post='2767501']
Slightly before you signed an MDP with an alliance that's been begging Legion to roll them for weeks. Have fun with that if Legion ever grows a pair.
[/quote]
TBF we've given you guys plenty of ammo too. Also do you really think it's possible for Legion to grow a pair? You must be a 'glass overflowing' kinda guy.