A Message to Acti from Olympus.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311768401' post='2765128']
Havent seen the logs so clueless, but if the case is one persons views upsetting another ones in an IRC talk/debate, then thats a pathetic excuse.
[/quote]

That was the NoR situation. Our situation is different, our situation was one where an Olympian was attacked.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1311768739' post='2765138']
That was the NoR situation. Our situation is different, our situation was one where an Olympian was attacked.
[/quote]

After researching the incident i agree with this action, kill.maim.burn

Edit: though the thing said to Mogar in those logs by an MK member was alot worse :mellow:

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1311768319' post='2765125']
While this is indeed a cute way both of you to try to make the same point, it is stupid. Sadly, I never considered either of you to be stupid before. A direct OOC attack against a person in not one single way equates to the attack on an OOC lifestyle that never once permeated the IC boundaries. You both know this, I know that you do. In fact, the whole point of this hit on Battallion is that OOC does NOT belong in the IC realm. Kinda the same reasons a certain other attempt at an OOC CB spin was rejected, no?
[/quote]

I agree with this.

[OOC][i]Unless, of course, that very OOC ideology calls for violence and harm against other members of the community because of their beliefs or certian.... traits that they were born with, eh? (and no, im not throwing this at any specific alliance.)[/i] ;)[/OOC]

There is one thing I don't understand about this "DoW"

When NpO attacked \m/ for OOC insults on one of their members, alot of people were upset... Now some of those people are out here hailing this. How is this any different? Maybe im not getting te big picture here.

Edit: If someone wants to PM me logs, or just tell me what happened here exactly, it wouldn't go unappreciated.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1311775612' post='2765207']
When NpO attacked \m/ for OOC insults on one of their members, alot of people were upset... Now some of those people are out here hailing this. How is this any different? Maybe im not getting te big picture here.
[/quote]

Maybe because them people didnt like NpO so got the pitch forks out over the war, whereas them same people dont like battalion/AcTi so applaud this war against them. So thats how you end up with different views from the same people :P

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1311777167' post='2765231']
BRB, signing a personal treaty with Battallion. Jacapo, you should get in on this.
[/quote]

Where do I sign up Kage. I am prepared to conduct lewd acts upon whoever I need to in order to be let into this.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1311779603' post='2765255']
We all know that this is just an excuse for Pansy to get back to #1 casualties
[/quote]
And I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you pesky TOPpers

Sidenote: 10th was my peak, sadly.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311773344' post='2765182']
After researching the incident i agree with this action, kill.maim.burn

Edit: though the thing said to Mogar in those logs by an MK member was alot worse :mellow:
[/quote]
I've seen them both, and no, it was not.

o/ Olympus. May your longboats return from AcTi with plenty of booty, tech and booze.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1311788821' post='2765392']
This whole situation is just dumb. Next time someone trolls IRC, [i]ban them from the channel.[/i]
[/quote]

Where is the fun in that? :awesome:

This sounds dumb. Anything short of "Please single me out and attack me and I promise I won't call in the rest of AcTi" and you'd be using OOC reasons for war, which as fun as rolling AcTi might be I just can't get behind.

Have fun I guess. :mellow:

Edited by Hereno

Olympus is taking this way too personal, I don't see why they would escalate a war over a guy whose feelings got "hurt" by being called a tranny. I haven't seen the logs yet but this is really ridiculous and childish.

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1311791374' post='2765423']
Olympus is taking this way too personal, I don't see why they would escalate a war over a guy whose feelings got "hurt" by being called a tranny. I haven't seen the logs yet but this is really ridiculous and childish.
[/quote]
Talking to Bat goes something like this.
[quote][23:44] <Batallion[AcTi]> hey so i hurd ur alliance is gay
[23:44] <Batallion[AcTi]> 'tis true?
[23:44] <Guffey[Avalon]> ?
[23:44] <Batallion[AcTi]> 'tis true.
[23:44] <Guffey[Avalon]> whatever you think
[23:45] <Guffey[Avalon]> insulting us wont convince me to hand over xoin
[23:45] <Batallion[AcTi]> doesn't matter
[23:45] <Batallion[AcTi]> we'll just $%&@ u guys up
[23:45] <Batallion[AcTi]> lmao.
[23:45] <Guffey[Avalon]> o really
[23:45] <Batallion[AcTi]> trust me dude, I've really had it with ur !@#$%^&*.
[23:46] <Batallion[AcTi]> and plus ur not even the voice of ur alliance
[23:46] <Guffey[Avalon]> im one of the officers, and have been doing the FA recently[/quote]

Gets worse from there on sadly enough.

Edited by xoindotnler

[/quote]

Last I checked Olympus didn't escalate a war, they [i]declared[/i] a war on Batallion, AcTi then chose to escalate it by all getting involved.

I really like the people who say "I haven't seen the logs" and still think they can comment, please go read them then come back (I won't criticise if you read them, then come back and say it's stupid, that's up to you.)

[/quote]
You sure you're not in AcTi? [i]Eh...I havent seen the evidence but this is stupid[/i].

[quote name='Vladisvok Destino' timestamp='1311792303' post='2765435']
Last I checked Olympus didn't escalate a war, they [i]declared[/i] a war on Batallion, AcTi then chose to escalate it by all getting involved.

I really like the people who say "I haven't seen the logs" and still think they can comment, please go read them then come back (I won't criticise if you read them, then come back and say it's stupid, that's up to you.)
[/quote]

Olympus is taking this personal, not political. Olympus should've given AcTi more time to know what's really going on. Tedd even acknowledged that he didn't know what was going on when he "escalated" the war. Obviously, there were some misinformation going on that led to an escalation of this such war.

Edit: On that note, "An attack on one is an attack on all" is nulled?
[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311792520' post='2765440']
You sure you're not in AcTi? [i]Eh...I havent seen the evidence but this is stupid[/i].
[/quote]
I'm detecting some sarcasm there. >_>

Edited by Lord Hershey

People should not doubt Olympus' cause for war. Batallion made himself to be a naive fool again. He asked Olympus for war and now he's got it. Who care's if AcTi didn't know of the situation. Batallion is the leader of that terrible alliance and he should be held accountable for whatever he says or does.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

I think the mutual consensus that everyone has come to is batallion needs to be rolled, let's not let olympus take the fun away from everyone, why don't we all do it together, let's all join hands and give him a good old kick in!!!!! :awesome:

Batallion has done something of value I suppose, he united alliances from all corners of the treaty web in a common hatred, well done sir!!!!

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1311793270' post='2765451']
Olympus is taking this personal, not political. Olympus should've given AcTi more time to know what's really going on. Tedd even acknowledged that he didn't know what was going on when he "escalated" the war. Obviously, there were some misinformation going on that led to an escalation of this such war.

Edit: On that note, "An attack on one is an attack on all" is nulled?
[/quote]

Judging from the DoW's alone, I believe there was ample communication on the matter before AcTi escalated it. Olympus declared that they were only going after Batallion and sparing the rest of AcTi from his fate, which they were adhering to at the outset of the war. Then Teddyyo acknowledges in his DoW that Olympus is only attacking Batallion but rushes the rest of AcTi to his defense and declares on Olympus. The escalation is solely on teddyyo.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1311795730' post='2765486']
Judging from the DoW's alone, I believe there was ample communication on the matter before AcTi escalated it. Olympus declared that they were only going after Batallion and sparing the rest of AcTi from his fate, which they were adhering to at the outset of the war. Then Teddyyo acknowledges in his DoW that Olympus is only attacking Batallion but rushes the rest of AcTi to his defense and declares on Olympus. The escalation is solely on teddyyo.
[/quote]

To be fair, you can't just declare on one member of an alliance.

I'm fully in support of this war.

Call it what it is.