A Message to Acti from Olympus.

hey so im just wondering if WickedJ is still a tranny and/or if Bat still hates trannies. you think a few more days of war will change either or are we stretching this to 2 weeks for some real results?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow look at my surprise when I wake up this morning with trade sanctions on the Blue team. New Polar Order has effectively screwed my fighting capabilities since I voted on the Blue team senate and can only change colors on 8/3/11. So much for a fight, this is so ridiculous.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311970585' post='2767161']
snip
[/quote]

Alright, that is pretty far, trade/aid sanction for "rogue" when they are in an alliance war?

Really? :v:

Not a huge fan of Batallion but this is a little pathetic considering all of his wars are [i]defensive[/i].

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1311970866' post='2767166']
Alright, that is pretty far, trade/aid sanction for "rogue" when they are in an alliance war?

Really? :v:

Not a huge fan of Batallion but this is a little pathetic considering all of his wars are [i]defensive[/i].
[/quote]

Exactly. This is so outrageous, I bet you even WickedJ and Londo would've liked a fair fight from me. Polar, you are making more and more enemies by the day, keep it up.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311971055' post='2767169']
Exactly. This is so outrageous, I bet you even WickedJ and Londo would've liked a fair fight from me. Polar, you are making more and more enemies by the day, keep it up.
[/quote]

It was by request of Teddyyo. He said you are an enemy of AcTi and a rogue. Nice try though. Your own alliance is turning on your now :D

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1311971209' post='2767172']
It was by request of Teddyyo. He said you are an enemy of AcTi and a rogue. Nice try though. Your own alliance is turning on your now :D
[/quote]

Funny looking rogue, what was the person who authorised the sanction smoking to claim he was a rogue? :P

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311973342' post='2767214']
Funny looking rogue, what was the person who authorised the sanction smoking to claim he was a rogue? :P
[/quote]

[23:21] <Teddyyo> punish him
[23:21] <Teddyyo> he betrayed AcTi
[23:22] <Teddyyo> he has sexually harrassed other players
[23:22] <xR1[OT]> We would but Polar doesnt find it grounds to sanction him
[23:22] <Teddyyo> you can tell Polar
[23:23] <Teddyyo> that Batallion is a rogue
[23:23] <Teddyyo> and that he is not AcTi

They simply went off what they were told by the one seeking peace for all of AcTi besides Bratallion.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1311973494' post='2767216']
They simply went off what they were told by the one seeking peace for all of AcTi besides Bratallion.
[/quote]

Whether, you love (if anyone) or hate batallion, to sanction him as a rogue is retarded because he isnt :blink:

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1311973819' post='2767222']
Whether, you love (if anyone) or hate batallion, to sanction him as a rogue is retarded because he isnt :blink:
[/quote]

When are the sanction going to get lifted? I want to fight.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1311973898' post='2767223']
When are the sanction going to get lifted? I want to fight.
[/quote]
Inb4 thread turning into a Polar hate thread. :P

Batt I hope your tech keeps you in my range for the second round, I wanna see if your wc lasts. :)