Who would win? 2.0

Zoomzoomzoom

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1309145107' post='2742425']
I could see PB helping us in a scenario like that, but unless someone hits RIA with one of the worst CBs ever to start the war I don't see CnG coming to help.
[/quote]

I am 99% certain that anyone attempting to hit R&R would be dealing with INT at the very least, and 95% certain that C&G, being the most unified bloc in the world[sup]TM[/sup], would be right behind them.

SF has no upper tier to speak of. Asgaard alone would be able to dominate the top 10% range. Throw in Valhalla's 20 someodd 100k+ nations and NoR's couple juggernauts and you'd have a replay of PC vs RoK. Which is kind of an amusing coincidence given RoK is in MJ. GOD would probably put up a stiff resistance but I don't think they'd be able to hold the tide

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309145831' post='2742435']
I am 99% certain that anyone attempting to hit R&R would be dealing with INT at the very least, and 95% certain that C&G, being the most unified bloc in the world[sup]TM[/sup], would be right behind them.
[/quote]

I doubt it, but INT throws a curve in everything so in a hypothetical scenario you could be right.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1309146370' post='2742443']
I doubt it, but INT throws a curve in everything so in a hypothetical scenario you could be right.
[/quote]

INT still has a deep love for our former LEO brothers, we even still use the gov channel. I couldn't imagine INT abandoning either of them to a beatdown from anyone. Throw in the fact that they'd be hitting NoR, and it's an offer INT can't refuse :awesome:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1309146370' post='2742443']
[/quote]

Why the hell would we defend you? You refused to join us countless times~
<3

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309145831' post='2742435']
[/quote]
I don't think you understand the full complexity of being [i]"the most unified bloc in the world[sup]TM[/sup]"[/i].

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1309146771' post='2742445']
INT still has a deep love for our former LEO brothers, we even still use the gov channel. I couldn't imagine INT abandoning either of them to a beatdown from anyone. Throw in the fact that they'd be hitting NoR, and it's an offer INT can't refuse :awesome:
[/quote]

Yea like I said INT throws everything off. TLR and ODN aren't very big fans as I'm sure everyone knows.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1309146802' post='2742446']
Why the hell would we defend you? You refused to join us countless times~
<3
[/quote]

Because you love me?

Edited by Omniscient1

Mjolnir would hit SF hard on the first week. After that, it's a mid-tier fight. NoR are pretty damn good there, though. SF may have more tech and numbers overall, but that advantage will be neutralized if you look a second time at the full story.

On skill, well, SF has been in a lot of past wars, and they're better fighters than average, but Mjolnir tops them, with some of the best fighters in the game.

I'd put it as an 'easy' victory for Mjolnir. Mjolnir would win without a doubt, SF would lose 60% of their NS in a full war, while Mjolnir would lose about 40% of their NS.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1309146874' post='2742447']
I don't think you understand the full complexity of being [i]"the most unified bloc in the world[sup]TM[/sup]"[/i].
[/quote]

I assume you're referring to the fact that we would have to consider the positions of the other signatories? Yes, I know that. But if R&R (or RIA, for that matter, although since TLR has a treaty with them it would be more cut and dried I suppose) were attacked out of the blue or for a bad reason, I believe that ODN and TLR would support INT's decision to attack in R&R's defense. I don't [i]know[/i], but that's what I believe, and you are free to believe otherwise. I'm sure we're working with different sets of information.

[quote]INT doesn't matter. It's a hypothetical 1v1. [/quote]

Very true. Sorry for distracting everyone.

Edited by sir pwnage

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1309149145' post='2742482']
I don't think we'll ever get through one of these threads without [i]someone[/i] bringing up the treaties. :P
[/quote]

Because stats are boring and predictable. People and what they do on the other hand are interesting. :P

I think SF would probably come out ahead. Mj would bleed off a lot of infra related NS compared to SF who appear to have much better infra/tech ratios among the top nations. After that it would be a numbers game with SF being able to get people to PM while keeping Mj staggered.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1309161974' post='2742581']
I think SF would probably come out ahead. Mj would bleed off a lot of infra related NS compared to SF who appear to have much better infra/tech ratios among the top nations. After that it would be a numbers game with SF being able to get people to PM while keeping Mj staggered.
[/quote]

No. Mj would rip SF apart. All (with the exception of Asg) of the Mj alliances all endured losing fights, SF alliances have not been in losing fights for most of their existence (a few did but that is far too long ago). Mj are better and stronger fighters and are more active.

Edited by kriekfreak