Who would win? 2.0

Zoomzoomzoom

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1309278534' post='2743487']
Nah ill just leave it at the truth....everyone is as good as those with them.You, I etc....alone we die. Difference being at the moment I am not sitting in the middle of a treaty that constipates CN and upsets my allies like I believe you are.
[/quote]

Assuming that you are talking abut GOD-VE treaty, do you have the same opinion of RnR-IRON treaty? This treaty upsets you?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309273260' post='2743446']
No, you're not. It's funny watching that head get nice and big because you think you have something now, but be careful, you may get sloppy.
[/quote]
really you know what we think, you think you know what is going on in joes head? i doubt it.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309282915' post='2743520']
If by "constipates CN" you mean makes your pipe dream of putting a number of our allies in an unwinable situation unattainable, then yes, and you will be able to find me sitting here and flexing until the cows come home. Though, I'm not sure where you get the part about it upsetting my allies from, but I suppose you making that assumption is just another symptom of you reverting back to your 07'/08' roots.

However, by all means, continue to overestimate your support and position, and I'll continue to wait for you to write that inevitable check that you can't cash.
[/quote]
so i guess if we are reverting back to 08 then we have a time machine and you will be disbanding soon?

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309286763' post='2743547']
That depends on viewpoint, but whatever the case, it was the snowman crew that responded to run of the mill mild posturing with threats and let a singular thread serve as general dictation of their political direction, and have done so in a very dangerous way. My point was, and is, that I promise it won't work out if they continue to bank on the overestimation of support.

Also, I must look into this "flimsiness" clause :x
[/quote]
run of the mill posturing. So when a .gov member comes to your channel with threats that is mild posturing.
hmmm lets run this down
Mjolnir announces. Ranking SF members change tags to Viking Nazis and make veiled remarks in announcement thread.
2 or so days later private query comes in about OOC crap and threats are made.
next day stupid thread goes up with distastefull puns being slung around
couple days later a member of PB comes up with a poll which is your Ally.

Where is the agenda Impero. Others brought this crap to Mjolnir not the other way around. So if you want to puff your chest out for your allies feel free but make no mistake we have not poked anyone. So it seems others are writing the check question is do they plan to cash it. It is apparent some dont like us and tbh im ok with that but to try and spin this back on us is BS and you know it.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1309316692' post='2743888']
Where is the agenda Impero. Others brought this crap to Mjolnir not the other way around. So if you want to puff your chest out for your allies feel free but make no mistake we have not poked anyone. So it seems others are writing the check question is do they plan to cash it. It is apparent some dont like us and tbh im ok with that but to try and spin this back on us is BS and you know it.
[/quote]

Play possum for the owf if you want, but don't think your actually fooling anyone. Once again, it's not exactly a secret, no need to back off from it now no matter how much "chest puffing" that its causing to be aimed your way. Make your bed, lie in it, and enjoy it for gods sakes.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309323965' post='2743987']
Play possum for the owf if you want, but don't think your actually fooling anyone. Once again, it's not exactly a secret, no need to back off from it now no matter how much "chest puffing" that its causing to be aimed your way. Make your bed, lie in it, and enjoy it for gods sakes.
[/quote]

No. You know nothing about Mjolnir or how the bloc came to be. You are just a cocky and ignorant idiot who happens to lead an alliance that isn't worth their weight in salt. When Asgaard was approached about joining Mj we said no initially. Part of the reason why was that RoK had just cancelled on AzN much to our (and AzN's dismay). Likewise we were concerned about the political implications of a bloc with NoR, Val and DT. We had to be assured that the intent of the bloc was not outright confrontation with Maroon/SF (because of our historical ties to maroon and existing treaties with TTK and CRAP). Likewise we were concerned that the bloc might seem to be postured against PB as they had just formed when we were initially asked. After long hours of discussion(over several months time), questions etc we were appeased that Mjolnir wasn't postured against anyone aggressively. Now obviously the leader of VE was there(not really) for those discussions know's what we were talking about(obviously not)... so basically just shut up and go away, no one here gives a !@#$ what you say, just disband again why don't you.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1309327524' post='2744023']
No. You know nothing about Mjolnir or how the bloc came to be. You are just a cocky and ignorant idiot who happens to lead an alliance that isn't worth their weight in salt. When Asgaard was approached about joining Mj we said no initially. Part of the reason why was that RoK had just cancelled on AzN much to our (and AzN's dismay). Likewise we were concerned about the political implications of a bloc with NoR, Val and DT. We had to be assured that the intent of the bloc was not outright confrontation with Maroon/SF (because of our historical ties to maroon and existing treaties with TTK and CRAP). Likewise we were concerned that the bloc might seem to be postured against PB as they had just formed when we were initially asked. After long hours of discussion(over several months time), questions etc we were appeased that Mjolnir wasn't postured against anyone aggressively. Now obviously the leader of VE was there(not really) for those discussions know's what we were talking about(obviously not)... so basically just shut up and go away, no one here gives a !@#$ what you say, just disband again why don't you.
[/quote]
Yeah, word of advice from an uninvolved party... don't do this.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1309327524' post='2744023']
[/quote]

I'm getting this vibe that you may be a little bit upset. Please relax, everything will be ok.

While it's fun to see you do your cause tons of favors, I never purported to know "what your about" or "how you came to be", and frankly, I really don't care. Unfortunately, that makes your rant kind of silly, since I was speaking to the now. As for the rest of the garbage, you didn't address anything the adults were talking about, and like us or hate us our record speaks for itself. I'd respond in kind with some personal remarks about your alliance as well, but I'm not 12, have barely ever even heard of you, and don't apply cookie cutter insults to people I don't know (since that's really the best you could come up with).

Do continue though. It's really the best thing you can do right now, I swear.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309328364' post='2744032']
I'm getting this vibe that you may be a little bit upset. Please relax, everything will be ok.

While it's fun to see you do your cause tons of favors, I never purported to know "what your about" or "how you came to be", and frankly, I really don't care. Unfortunately, that makes your rant kind of silly, since I was speaking to the now. As for the rest of the garbage, you didn't address anything the adults were talking about, and like us or hate us our record speaks for itself. I'd respond in kind with some personal remarks about your alliance as well, but I'm not 12, have barely ever even heard of you, and don't apply cookie cutter insults to people I don't know (since that's really the best you could come up with).

Next time it might be best to consult Valhalla before you open your mouth, as least so you don't come off like a raging toddler on meth again.
[/quote]

No no, not upset, perhaps really drunk (as usual). But I like calling !@#$%^&* when I see it in regards to the actions take by my alliance or my allies. Though it is so consistent and typical for you to post lies here that I guess you must be incapable of making the distinction. Either way I would consider calling me a child and telling me not to use cookie cutter insults would be somewhat boring and cookie cutter when we consider that was NSO's line months ago :lol1:

As for consulting Valhalla. Why don't you :P they certainly know more about the current situation than you do.

Edit: spelling and drunkenness :awesome:

Edited by commander thrawn

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1309328907' post='2744035']
Either way I would consider calling me a child and telling me not to use cookie cutter insults would be somewhat boring and cookie cutter when we consider that was NSO's line months ago :lol1:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Those fellows are trendsetters.

Anyway, Impero, since you know that I do so enjoy your thoughts, I am curious to to what "chest puffing" and brazen activities Mj (I am not learning to spell that word) has been up to since it formed. I am quite ignorant, understandably, and surely not as knowing as you, but the little that I do know has led me to the understanding that is has been GOD (and by extension you, them being your loyal dog) and Fark who have been the cause of most of the unpleasantness with Mj. I have yet to hear of any plots or intrigues initiated by those alliances. That such open antagonism would come only from your own pleasant self and Xiph, who is renown for his charm, I find surprising. I know that this misconception cannot be true, so please enlightenment. Correct my false thinking I ask of you.[/color]

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1309329312' post='2744038']
I'd rather not. It is fun to see you speculate and get all worked up over someone you have barely heard of before.
[/quote]

After that barely coherent and loosely related rant, I think it's safe to say your projecting, Mr. Thrawn. Best to cut your losses and move on, it's not like we all haven't been there before while drinking, it would be kind of hypocritical of me to hold it against you really.

Or, keep it up.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1309329453' post='2744039']
[color="#0000FF"]Those fellows are trendsetters.

Anyway, Impero, since you know that I do so enjoy your thoughts, I am curious to to what "chest puffing" and brazen activities Mj (I am not learning to spell that word) has been up to since it formed. I am quite ignorant, understandably, and surely not as knowing as you, but the little that I do know has led me to the understanding that is has been GOD (and by extension you, them being your loyal dog) and Fark who have been the cause of most of the unpleasantness with Mj. I have yet to hear of any plots or intrigues initiated by those alliances. That such open antagonism would come only from your own pleasant self and Xiph, who is renown for his charm, I find surprising. I know that this misconception cannot be true, so please enlightenment. Correct my false thinking I ask of you.[/color]
[/quote]

Put your ear to the ground, Signor Virgina, and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out. I never said anything about it being an open matter, just well known. The snow folk (yea, I can't spell it either) have expressed their feelings on basically where they want to go far and wide, and where they want to go (apparently) is a brazen, overconfident, and antagonistic place. You know how it goes.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1309329610' post='2744041']
After that barely coherent and loosely related rant, I think it's safe to say your projecting, Mr. Thrawn. Best to cut your losses and move on, it's not like we all haven't been there before while drinking, it would be kind of hypocritical of me to hold it against you really.

Or, keep it up.
[/quote]

Says you while replying to Rebel Virginia :)

Oh your italics went away... sad.

Edited by commander thrawn

Put your ear to the ground, Signor Virgina, and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out. I never said anything about it being an open matter, just well known. The snow folk (yea, I can't spell it either) have expressed their feelings on basically where they want to go far and wide, and where they want to go (apparently) is a brazen, overconfident, and antagonistic place. You know how it goes.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So they don't like you? Unthinkable, and I am sincere when I say your charms are limitless. After all the courtesy you have shown Mj (I would hate to steal snowmen from you), well, I don't know what to say. I will simply take your word that they are brazen, overconfident, and antagonistic. You would be more able to recognize those qualities than the lot of us.[/color]

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1309333087' post='2744071']
The switch to black was an economic one primarily. We are still available for friendship though.
[/quote]

You know where to find us ;)

Put your ear to the ground, Signor Virgina, and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out. I never said anything about it being an open matter, just well known. The snow folk (yea, I can't spell it either) have expressed their feelings on basically where they want to go far and wide, and where they want to go (apparently) is a brazen, overconfident, and antagonistic place. You know how it goes.[/quote]

Actually we'd really rather go to Sturgis for the big motorcycle rally, but if you're throwing a war, we might show up there instead. :smug:

[quote name='mythicknight' timestamp='1309327984' post='2744029']
Impero talking out his ass again? I wonder what the next cooked up CB on MJ will be.
[/quote]

If all else fails Impero will just pull Lennox out of retirement. I hear that has worked well for them in the past. :awesome: