Who would win? 2.0

Zoomzoomzoom

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1309147223' post='2742453']
On skill, well, SF has been in a lot of past wars, and they're better fighters than average, but Mjolnir tops them, with some of the best fighters in the game.
[/quote]
I really doubt it. As a whole they're not very active and haven't been in a losing battle that I can remember.

MJ pretty handily.

Edited by Drai

I'm surprised that [i]here[/i] you decided reply my post not using the follow tactic:

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/15/notlisteni128527979835937500.jpg[/img]

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1309175384' post='2742626']
They have what to do with the OP?
[/quote]

Everything, the only bloc who wouldn't be affected by a war between SF and Mj would be PB/DH since RnR is also member of XX and Valhalla is also member of DR, thus if all blocs would be affected by this war less PB/DH, they would be the real winners.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1309141390' post='2742368']
This hypothetical war is stictly 1 v 1 with no outside support from each other's allies. Who do you think has the most skill?
[/quote]

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309176239' post='2742630']
Everything, the only bloc who wouldn't be affected by a war between SF and Mj would be PB/DH since RnR is also member of XX and Valhalla is also member of DR, thus if all blocs would be affected by this war less PB/DH, they would be the real winners.
[/quote]
Stop being stupid and annoying.

My own bias aside, I really do think we could take this one. I'd rate SF's fighting capability as completely average, while ours has to be well above the avergae in both experience, skill, and sheer determination.

I'm surprised that [i]here[/i] you decided reply my post not using the follow tactic:

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/15/notlisteni128527979835937500.jpg[/img]

[/quote]
If you're playing treaty chains then PB/DH would end up being in the war as well.

SF(GOD)-VE
SF(CSN)-GOONS
MJ(NoR)-MK

To name a few off the top of my head.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1309185025' post='2742682']
If you're playing treaty chains then PB/DH would end up being in the war as well.

SF(GOD)-VE
SF(CSN)-GOONS
MJ(NoR)-MK

To name a few off the top of my head.
[/quote]

I'm not playing treaty chains, I'm just stating that even in a strictly 1 vs 1 both XX and DR would be affected since RnR and Valhalla are also members of the respective blocs.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1309185820' post='2742689']
I'm not playing treaty chains, I'm just stating that even in a strictly 1 vs 1 both XX and DR would be affected since RnR and Valhalla are also members of the respective blocs.
[/quote]
If treaties chained out you would probably be effected as well. That isn't the topic at hand though is it?

[/quote]

Otter has nothing to do with this. He's in Pillowfort

I would be inclined to say Superfriends, but considering you put someone I've always thought of as one of the key alliances in Superfriends, it could go either way depending on moral and unity of each side. The reason and motivations people have for fighting often have a huge impact how well the individual nations fight without surrendering. That these hypotheticals just ask who would win, without giving any reason as to what would trigger the war, makes it possible to go in either sides favor depending on that key piece of information.

With the exception of RoK, Mj are all good fighters.

With the exception of GOD, SF are all poor fighters.

I'll give it to Mj

However if you remove both of these alliances from their respective bloc's the quality still gets better! :v:

Edited by Frozenrpg

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1309195135' post='2742754']
Let the Mead flow, but may GOD have mercy on thy souls.
[/quote]
Vikings do not believe in or give credence to GOD...

Edited by chefjoe