Joint Val/NoR/DT/Asgaard/RoK announcement

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1308383141' post='2733793']
Interesting to see Valhalla and RoK in a bloc together again. Honestly thought I'd never see that happen.
[/quote]

Well dispite certain individuals that may have had history there honestly wasn't any kind of inherrant problem between the two AA's I'd say. The diplomatic relations was always pretty friendly over the last year or two from memory. In any case over time anything is possible hey.

Also im loving the fact you guys are generating a few tears here ... I always beleived that you know your hiting some level of success when people start to take shots at you. Keep it up hey :)

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to finally see this announced

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1308375132' post='2733706']
Half of you aren't old enough to drink [/quote]

you are aware that you're in GOONS, aren't you? Nordreich is like a retirement home compared to you guys.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308394189' post='2733828']
Congrats on the bloc, although I must say that RoK seems like an odd one out.
[/quote]

Imo, it's DT that's more of an odd one out with this theme.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1308397876' post='2733842']
I await the showdown between this mead bloc and the Dos Equis bloc to determine alcoholic superiority on Bob.
[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for. Vikings Drink Mead. Monks drink Beer. Vikings raid monks.

[img]https://plus6.safe-order.net/magellannarfe//Germania/Vikings%20attack%20Lindisfarne%20monastery%20.jpg[/img]

See where this is going? :lol1:

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1308375132' post='2733706']
The tag-line is gay as hell, but I guess there is at least one half decent alliance in this group.

Seriously, the mead thing is retarded. Half of you aren't old enough to drink and most of the other half haven't ever had "mead". Its digusting anyway. "Let the mead flow" is starting to replace polar's scars as the stupidest thing to come out of CN.
[/quote]

I've tried both mead and grog, grog is disgusting but mead does the trick ;)

Edit: What have you guys done? Planet Bob was never meant to handle this much win confined to one treaty. You've ripped a hole in the space-time continuum, now my brain is tulip.

O/ Mjolnir

Edited by berbers

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1308398714' post='2733848']
Can't say I'm familiar with the notion of monks being known for drinking beer.
[/quote]

You kidding? Monks are famous for their beer, particularly the Trappist order.

WIKI
[quote]The goods produced range from cheese, bread and other foodstuffs to clothing and coffins. As the order does not require abstention from alcohol, some monasteries produce and sell alcoholic beverages. Monasteries in Belgium and the Netherlands, such as Orval Abbey and Westvleteren Abbey, brew beer both for the monks and for sale to the general public.[/quote]

This is awesome.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1308369109' post='2733608']
Gah.

Took me (literally) 30 seconds to realize that it was chefjoe who posted this and not Buds. <_< For some reason any time the phrase "Let the mead flow" comes up and around, I think of him. Perhaps I have a penchant for burly and manly men? :v:
[/quote]

Don't let Bud fool you - once you peel back the layers of mead and facial hair, he's a real softie at heart!

It's safe to say I knew about this awhile ago. But nonetheless, looks very exciting if not entertaining. Good luck, we will see what this will bring to the world stage. You have your audience.

I do have one question when did Nazis and Vikings become good friends? (neighbours theme tune). :P lol