Who would win

Hyperion321

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umb/PC/MK would of course easily win but we'd definitely take a lot of damage in the process. NoR/Val/DT are 3 alliances I am very fond of though and after fighting Valhalla on numerous occasions I can confirm they are excellent opponents. They're great fighters and love war so what's not to like.

I hope the people claiming a fight like this will never happen are wrong though. I'm quite fond of fighting Valhalla and can anyone really be bothered with another boring war beating down NPpO's incompetents. :gag:

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1307672706' post='2728355']
Incorrect. About 90% of the people in this game hate GOD.
[/quote]

I fail to see how that negates GOD hating 90% of CN. 90% of CN can hate GOD while they hate 90% of CN at the same time.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1307673887' post='2728368']
Hell, they even hate us these days...
[/quote]

And for pretty good reason, yes? But I'll be preemptive to say that this is neither the place nor time to discuss something like that; it only brings derailment, and all that jazz.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307711321' post='2728579']
MK is a spent force and umbrella is massively overrated. Valhalla’s side would squash with ease.
[/quote]

If there is anything I've learned about modern CN wars, no one squashes anyone with "ease" anymore, as long as both sides take even the smallest precautions. I would hate to be on either side of this hypothetical conflict.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1307726124' post='2728692']
Being someone who has been on the Umbrella infra diet on 2 occasions now, all I can say is they are fluffy bunnies really, they wouldn't hurt a fly.
[/quote]

Flys no, sheep yes ;)

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1307382068' post='2725487']
Valhalla would lose because they would choose to lose. How could they enact their plan of allying every person who beats them down if they win wars? (Kronos, Dark Templar, Nordreich) Eventually they will be allied to everyone and will be top dog.
[/quote]

Well considering I was the one who pushed hard for a Kronos-Valhalla treaty I would say you are off mark by alot. I also supported the Valhalla-NoR treaty during my stint as a Viking. There is a reason people who fight Valhalla like them after, they are fun/easy going and know how to fight.

I like all of the alliances on both sides of this, so i would have a blast throwing nukes around. Talk about devistation

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1307733429' post='2728741']
Well considering I was the one who pushed hard for a Kronos-Valhalla treaty I would say you are off mark by alot. I also supported the Valhalla-NoR treaty during my stint as a Viking. There is a reason people who fight Valhalla like them after, they are fun/easy going and know how to fight.

I like all of the alliances on both sides of this, so i would have a blast throwing nukes around. Talk about devistation
[/quote]
Just chain me in somewhere, and I agree.

I did not check the forum for a few days and forgot about this thread (forgot that I had posted here); let me clarify something:

I was merely joking around, I have no negative feelings towards any singular alliance. Admittedly, not even GOD. Considering I was gone for 2 1/2 years from the game and only returned last October, it would be difficult for me to formulate an opinion on those I do not even talk to on a regular basis - if at all.

The scenario in the original posting would never happen as it is, but it is fun to debate. Of course, a GOD vs. NoR scenario would be fun for both of our alliances, but the likelihood grows very slim with every passing day/week/month/year. It is more or less back and forth banter between our two alliances.

Also, Exige reads the OWF? :unsure:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307711321' post='2728579']
MK is a spent force and umbrella is massively overrated. Valhalla’s side would squash with ease.
[/quote]
I'm glad to see that others can see through Umbrella's illusion of NS to the awful fighters they really are.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1307785729' post='2729118']
I'm glad to see that others can see through Umbrella's illusion of NS to the awful fighters they really are.
[/quote]
Massively overrated doesn’t mean awful fighters. The way people talk about Umbrella you would swear they would win any war single headedly. They haven’t a patch on TOP before Bi-Polar and they were defeated. FARK would defeat them in a 1v1 war.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307788492' post='2729123']
Massively overrated doesn’t mean awful fighters. The way people talk about Umbrella you would swear they would win any war single headedly. They haven’t a patch on TOP before Bi-Polar and they were defeated. FARK would defeat them in a 1v1 war.
[/quote]

The scenario postulated in this thread however, is a matchup between roughly equal forces. Fark has around 60% more NS than Umbrella, an almost equal upper tier, and a vastly greater mid-upper tier.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1307789170' post='2729125']
The scenario postulated in this thread however, is a matchup between roughly equal forces. Fark has around 60% more NS than Umbrella, an almost equal upper tier, and a vastly greater mid-upper tier.
[/quote]
Umbrella is actually good at war though

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1307207667' post='2723787']
It's irrelevant, but I think GOONS has that covered.
[/quote]

Depends on when the call to lulz message went out on SA, actually...

Nahh...I just don't see this one ever taking place for a multitude of reasons, even hypothetically if no one else jumped in, we'd beat each other senseless just long enough to cripple each other and then someone else would take advantage.

[quote name='ImperialCubanacan' timestamp='1307783579' post='2729114']
I did not check the forum for a few days and forgot about this thread (forgot that I had posted here); let me clarify something:

I was merely joking around, I have no negative feelings towards any singular alliance. Admittedly, not even GOD. Considering I was gone for 2 1/2 years from the game and only returned last October, it would be difficult for me to formulate an opinion on those I do not even talk to on a regular basis - if at all.

The scenario in the original posting would never happen as it is, but it is fun to debate. Of course, a GOD vs. NoR scenario would be fun for both of our alliances, but the likelihood grows very slim with every passing day/week/month/year. It is more or less back and forth banter between our two alliances.

Also, Exige reads the OWF? :unsure:
[/quote]

It's all good dawg.

With AlterEgo and Pansy floating up around here, it's pretty reasonable to assume that BAPS and Olympus would likely be fighting on the same side as Valhalla next war... I wonder how that would change some of this internal calculus going on..

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1307822175' post='2729361']
With AlterEgo and Pansy floating up around here, it's pretty reasonable to assume that BAPS and Olympus would likely be fighting on the same side as Valhalla next war... I wonder how that would change some of this internal calculus going on..
[/quote]
You're just opening out the allies then, which just makes it a mess.... you've seen the treaty web dude :P

I just want in on the Umbrella diet, Moon wonders are about to expire.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1307823155' post='2729367']
You're just opening out the allies then, which just makes it a mess.... you've seen the treaty web dude :P

I just want in on the Umbrella diet, Moon wonders are about to expire.
[/quote]

Well this is just a fun but silly exercise to begin with. BAPS and Olympus probably would fill some of the gap between upper tiers of the two coalitions, however.