Who would win

Hyperion321

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1307393886' post='2725590']
so you're insinuating that attacking CSN would bring us in a 1 vs 1 situation with our fanboy xiph?
[/quote]

Way to take it personally, you and Cuba both. The reality is, I don't think most of this game would stand much chance, or get very far, against Umbrella as is. They maintained discipline in their tech importing and it's given them a good deal of dominance in the upper tier that won't be something people can compete with for some time, and certainly not Val/Asg/NoR/DT. The stats have already been posted by others earlier in the thread.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1307406233' post='2725791']
Really? Congratulations, you lumped onto NPO and rode their victories to relevance then jumped off when they faded. What have you accomplished since then to prove how great of an alliance you are, since you claim to have won so many glorious victories. I find it funny that you worked so hard to distance yourself from NPO once you figured out they weren't the alliance to ride on anymore.

Your alliance Foreign Relations consists of getting your teeth beaten into your skull then sucking up to them to beg for a new treaty. Such great leadership Chef, I can see why Valhalla is on a path of ruling the world.

Your simple rebuttals and retorts go a long way to displaying the diminished mental capacity you posses.
[/quote]

Rant all you want Jacapo, bottom line is we have won more wars then you, lost more wars then you, fought more wars then you, and are far more relevant then you. Oh and your little try at a dig? Saying 'Bad Valhalla treatied those it went to war with!' thats your best insult? Really?? lol....Amazing what 2 alliances will do once they mutually respect each other eh? but you wouldnt know anything about that...Jealousy gets you no where but pitied :rolleyes:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1307425514' post='2725939']
Way to take it personally, you and Cuba both. The reality is, I don't think most of this game would stand much chance, or get very far, against Umbrella as is. They maintained discipline in their tech importing and it's given them a good deal of dominance in the upper tier that won't be something people can compete with for some time, and certainly not Val/Asg/NoR/DT. The stats have already been posted by others earlier in the thread.
[/quote]

what has that got to do with my post?
I'm just replying to omni's 2 digit IQ logic, stating that attacking CSN during last war would have brought us in a 1 vs 1 situation between our AA's.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1307342015' post='2725218']
We want BN too. Your side against Pillowfort for the love of BN.
[/quote]
Now I'm all warm and fuzzy inside.

As for the OP, I loves me some Asgaard but the mountain just might be to steep to climb. And I'd be very sad to see those two AAs going at it. Umbrella are good peeps.

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1307452909' post='2726046']
what has that got to do with my post?
I'm just replying to omni's 2 digit IQ logic, stating that attacking CSN during last war would have brought us in a 1 vs 1 situation between our AA's.
[/quote]

You missed the part about how doing that would get you closer than not doing anything at all. If you'd like to try and dispute that then be my guest.

MK UMB PC would win easily. MK hasnt even rebuilt yet and the numbers still favor that side.

Its also never going to happen because we would all much rather rehash half remembered stuff from 2007.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1307472665' post='2726246']
You missed the part about how doing that would get you closer than not doing anything at all. If you'd like to try and dispute that then be my guest.
[/quote]

you missed the part where cuba asked for a 1 vs 1, not something closer than the current situation.
if cuba asks for a 1 vs 1 and you respond with "you could have attacked CSN" than surely you insinuate that, that would have brought us in that situation cause cuba specified a 1 vs 1, not something close to a 1 vs 1.

To be honest, this 'mash-up' is as relevant as putting GPA and WTF against each other. This will never happen in this setting on Planet Bob. I'm also not sure what the aim of this is other than trying to start a conflict between the two parties.

Probably boredom :P I'm not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but Umb would only fall from a coalition pooling their top tiers. Much like TOP in the bipolar war.

It seems to me that the strategy to defeat Umbrella would have to involve a large number of alliances on it, with at least a few of them holding those nice 1:1 or near it ratios of infra to tech in the upper tiers (Let's call this person a rabonnobar). This person's primary role is to continuously nuke the Umbreller, as his will dish the highest damage. Your second (and third, if you wish), would be the infra-heavy one (Let's call him Straylight) that would do the usual GAs, CMs, Aircraft (even Navy? :P), and to ensure that the Umbreller either takes a DA (to lose tech) or loses 4-6+ GAs, and I suppose to take in nukes and hopefully block a bunch with your SDI :P. Dunno what you would want to do with the spy ops, but if you REALLY wanted to go after their tech, you could always go for their tech :P, but probably the money destroying one is the most prudent in the long-term.

Anyways, just my 2 cents on what it would take for Umbrella... and unfortunately, many of those alliances with a lot of those 1:1 ratioed members are also in PB/DH..

[quote name='Exige' timestamp='1307533046' post='2726886']
you missed the part where cuba asked for a 1 vs 1, not something closer than the current situation.
if cuba asks for a 1 vs 1 and you respond with "you could have attacked CSN" than surely you insinuate that, that would have brought us in that situation cause cuba specified a 1 vs 1, not something close to a 1 vs 1.
[/quote]

Since you obviously suck at reading I'll just stop this conversation with my main point. You should quit whining and do something.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1307578382' post='2727398']
Since you obviously suck at reading I'll just stop this conversation with my main point. You should quit whining and do something.
[/quote]
That's a good point. Very strong and articulate.

[/quote]

I don't suck at reading, I'm just pointing out that the logic you used in your initial reply makes no sense and that you're just using it to increase your postcount. Besides NoR shouldn't stop whining about it. It's xiph who choses to backroom lobby like a coward instead of actually bringing it. As long as he keeps doing that, we'll keep calling him out.

That would be a terribly interesting war. And while I voted in our favor (because I'm biased like that), dealing with the high tech nuclear nation as they fall through the ranks would be a hell of a pill to swallow. We saw a ton of that kind of destruction from the NPO. And while it was not insurmountable by any means, it was highly damaging. I can imagine it being insanely more difficult with Umbrella's caliber of nations.

[/quote]
How about you do something. GOD in general has had issues with NoR for years. Instead of lobbying for someone to do your dirty work do it yourself. I promise well stay out as long as others will.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1307650954' post='2728088']
How about you do something. GOD in general has had issues with NoR for years. Instead of lobbying for someone to do your dirty work do it yourself. I promise well stay out as long as others will.
[/quote]

Because I personally have always liked NoR. Why would I try to hurt them? However, the constant whining by your allies is quite annoying. You can't claim that you want war with someone and then turn down the oppurtunity when you have it. GOD hates about 90% of the people in this game, so don't flatter yourself. :P

I really think we need to squash this conversation though, because it literally has nothing to do with the topic.

Edited by Omniscient1