Who would win

Hyperion321

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1308422613' post='2734062']
Mjolnir is a pretty good bloc, with good fighters most notably Val and Asgaard. I sure wouldn't like to fight any of them. Since a lot of them haven't been in a losing war for awhile (apart from RoK and DT), their tech rations and warchests should be pretty good.
[/quote]
mjolnir is pretty much the exact same group as in the op but with the addition of ragnarok. and trust me, adding ragnarok doesnt give them any better fighting chance.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1308420611' post='2734048']
What they charged us in tech, plus interest sounds about right.

We're going to preempt the go signal. God, these brilliant strategies will obviously make up for our statistical deficit. Whoever said this would be a competition was delussional.
[/quote]
oh, so now you wanna call me names?! :D

Edited by Buzz Lightyear

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308372637' post='2733659']
Guess you could include RoK in the NoR/DT/Val/Asg side of this discussion as well. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I don't think you'd want to fight Poison Clan again...plus an iFOK lower tier. :P

I'm down for it as long as you get someone in my range again and both our AAs restock some much needed warheads.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308427716' post='2734120']
mjolnir is pretty much the exact same group as in the op but with the addition of ragnarok. and trust me, adding ragnarok doesnt give them any better fighting chance.

oh, so now you wanna call me names?! :D
[/quote]

Yes, this nice back and forth we're having, it's over. Our duel requires one of us to insult the others honor. Consider it insulting sir! :P

[quote name='Natan' timestamp='1308439065' post='2734240']
Pistols? Handbags.
[/quote]

But that would give the gayrollers an unfair advantage. You'd be in your element, !@#$%* slapping with a handbag.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1308442745' post='2734270']
I don't think you'd want to fight Poison Clan again...plus an iFOK lower tier. :P

I'm down for it as long as you get someone in my range again and both our AAs restock some much needed warheads.
[/quote]

We'd still probably lose. Umbrella is !@#$@#$ scary.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308606969' post='2736172']
edit: I found our target lists from CF. It looks like TOP had 57 nations above 100k. 78 above 90k. 102 above 80k. That's also !@#$@#$ scary. :wacko:
[/quote]

Fun times.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1307184493' post='2723693']
What about the tech, WRC, SDI numbers?

It'd be an even battle. Umb's side has a lot of war experience and that group in particular would be the best coordinators. Aasgard's side (as given there) has more nukes and numbers, and in a prolonged war, it would leave Umb's side nukeless.

In the long run, it'd be up to the one who has the highest morale. And perhaps any tactics designed to squeeze an advantage out of the situation.
[/quote]

Asgaards side as posted here has probably the same amount of war experience as MK's.. and Valhalla although small themselves is a force that can make any side a winner by playing the cards right. Which there good at. If this battle stayed just between the listed alliances Val's side would win.. I mean during Karma Val handed PC their ... till PC's other little friends showed up.. just saying.. If you go by past, amount of nooks, and the ungodly warchest Val's side requires there nations to carry.. that side wins hands down in the long war.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308633728' post='2736847']
Asgaards side as posted here has probably the same amount of war experience as MK's.. and Valhalla although small themselves is a force that can make any side a winner by playing the cards right. Which there good at. If this battle stayed just between the listed alliances Val's side would win.. I mean during Karma Val handed PC their ... till PC's other little friends showed up.. just saying.. If you go by past, amount of nooks, and the ungodly warchest Val's side requires there nations to carry.. that side wins hands down in the long war.
[/quote]

Can I get some information on this so called "ungodly" warchest requirement?

[/quote]

Hmmm funny... I don't quite remember it like that....

Maybe your numbers to back that up?

Edited by Trigger

I mean during Karma Val handed PC their ... till PC's other little friends showed up.. just saying..
[/quote]

Uh, no. PC was doing just fine. Others took over the heavy lifting so PC could focus on TPF, but aside from the famous amount of blown staggers due to some overeagerness PC's preformance was flawless in Karma.

And don't forget Bi-Polar. Despite the damage from taking on NpO nearly singlehandedly just a week before, PC beat the hell out of Vahalla and seven other alliances. Yeah, PC had plenty of help, but just ask bud who gave them the most trouble that war.

Vahalla is a perfectly capable alliance and can hold their own against most others, but they never handed anything to PC.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1308606969' post='2736172']
edit: I found our target lists from CF. It looks like TOP had 57 nations above 100k. 78 above 90k. 102 above 80k. That's also !@#$@#$ scary. :wacko:
[/quote]

Still if the other side has the one and only true purple senator, Michiel de Ruyter, in their ranks you can have all the upper tier you want but it is not going to do anything. In fact, I'd like to claim that Michiel de Ruyter is CN's equivalent of Chuck Norris.

[size="1"]babyjesus the rigthful equivalent of Bruce Lee.[/size]

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308650454' post='2737093']
In fact, I'd like to claim that Michiel de Ruyter is CN's equivalent of Chuck Norris.
[/quote]

Please. The only reason you've earned that reputation is because you were in a fireteam with me.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1308668849' post='2737277']
Please. The only reason you've earned that reputation is because you were in a fireteam with me.
[/quote]

Get out. Team Bubu's rage was successful because of my contribution to it. You did ok though :wub:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1308678787' post='2737466']
Get out. Team Bubu's rage was successful because of my contribution to it. You did ok though :wub:
[/quote]
But yet the team is named after him... You would seem to be a supporting member of the cast :P

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1308680068' post='2737488']
But yet the team is named after him... You would seem to be a supporting member of the cast :P
[/quote]

I named it after him because I wanted the kid to feel special. :mellow:

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1307240817' post='2724120']
Everyone would die. UPN's the only one left alive and forms the New Hegemony.

This would be an interesting face off, but will most likely not happen. PC/MK/Umb have a larger coalition of allies, who together can simply overwhelm Val/DT/NoR/Asgard.
[/quote]

Oh, I don't know...Val/DT/NoR/Asgard have a couple outside allies themselves...

[quote name='Noob Cake' timestamp='1308634520' post='2736873']
Can I get some information on this so called "ungodly" warchest requirement?
[/quote]

Nearly double all of the other sides put together, I heard Umbrella only keeps 10 days of bills on hand... What is this, 2007?

[/quote]
i wouldnt say we got our ass handed to us. Thats definitely not how i remember it. I think Valhalla and PC are/were evenly matched and either one of the AAs can win in any given war against each other.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308751206' post='2738383']
i wouldnt say we got our ass handed to us. Thats definitely not how i remember it. I think Valhalla and PC are/were evenly matched and either one of the AAs can win in any given war against each other.
[/quote]
Agreed. seeing as how I was one of those "PC's little friends showed up", I don't remember us or PC for that matter getting stomped in Karma. Valhalla were/are a fun group to fight almost to much fun were I might have to drop them.

This one would be a hard fight to call seeing as I've fought with or along side of most of these alliances( except Umb and Asg) so I know most of these alliances can throw down.