Who would win

Hyperion321

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1308641218' post='2737016']
Uh, no. PC was doing just fine. Others took over the heavy lifting so PC could focus on TPF, but aside from the famous amount of blown staggers due to some overeagerness PC's preformance was flawless in Karma.

And don't forget Bi-Polar. Despite the damage from taking on NpO nearly singlehandedly just a week before, PC beat the hell out of Vahalla and seven other alliances. Yeah, PC had plenty of help, but just ask bud who gave them the most trouble that war.

Vahalla is a perfectly capable alliance and can hold their own against most others, but they never handed anything to PC.
[/quote]
My first round in Bipolar was by far the worse. I had Titan Flyinghawaiin and Choader on me. Choaders nukes hurt with out a doubt. After that I slipped to all 3 NoR opponents. We were facing multiple oppenents yet again in that war so the one on one comparison is tough. If it would have remeained one on one i do believe Val would have pulled ahead for one reason only. PC had taken a pounding from NpO but with that pounding they were able to get 10-12k tech nations in on 6-8k tech nations so realistically its back to a toss up of variables. We were far from beaten to hell and I would say we gave as good as we got but then again that is a simple perspective factor. PC vs Val is a coin toss either way one that will never be answered as they have joined with that fine bunch from purple to make NonGrata. I think Roqeuinten put it best No One wins in this scenerio as the devestation would be greater than any satisfaction in putting a W in the column. Though it would sure be interesting to see my casualtie ranking after words :).

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308751206' post='2738383']
i wouldnt say we got our ass handed to us. Thats definitely not how i remember it. I think Valhalla and PC are/were evenly matched and either one of the AAs can win in any given war against each other.
[/quote]
PMoses is just being stupid. At no time during either Karma or Bipolar did PC and Val ever go 1 on 1. Some will say anything to get +1 posts. I agree with Bud, different variables could make it go either way. Val are fun, competent fighters... would trade nukes again!

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1308766265' post='2738475']
Didn't PC fight TPF in Karma?

I remember we hit Zenith, who had countered PC.
Thought it was Kronos and Umbrella who had fought Valhalla.
[/quote]

iirc pc had several DoWs out in karma but in my recollection FAN was the main one hitting TPF alongside you, whom we then countered and got smacked by PC/umbrella/kronos etc....whom imo we fought to the best of our ability and gave as good as we got.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1308766265' post='2738475']
Didn't PC fight TPF in Karma?

I remember we hit Zenith, who had countered PC.
Thought it was Kronos and Umbrella who had fought Valhalla.
[/quote]

Yes, PC fought TPF. Val and Zenith both countered PC. The same day, Val was countered by both Umbrella and Kronos which is why the post by PMoses was idiotic. We had a partial round with Val and then they were busy elsewhere while we continued on.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308769044' post='2738494']
iirc pc had several DoWs out in karma but in my recollection FAN was the main one hitting TPF alongside you, whom we then countered and got smacked by PC/umbrella/kronos etc....whom imo we fought to the best of our ability and gave as good as we got.
[/quote]
You guys did give good, but just didn't have the numbers.

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1308356411' post='2733368']

ANS
DR/TSO/TOP- 36914
PB/DH- 31273

[/quote]

This stat is most surprising to me. I never would have guessed our ANS would be higher than all of PB's elite alliances, especially Umb/MK. I guess GOONS brings the average down quite a bit.

They'd win - plain and simple (them being PC/Umb/MK. That's not to say we wouldn't give them a hell of a fight though.

That being said, I wouldn't want to fight them, not just because we'd lose, but also because I really like these alliances. Pick a new adversary for us :)

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1308769044' post='2738494']
[/quote]
Your recollection is !@#$. FAN didn't fight in Karma and the main force against TPF was MK. PC's only offensive declaration was against TPF, which got them countered by Valhalla and Zenith.

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1308773648' post='2738533']
Your recollection is !@#$. FAN didn't fight in Karma and the main force against TPF was MK. PC's only offensive declaration was against TPF, which got them countered by Valhalla and Zenith.
[/quote]

my bad I was recalling bipolar.

so many wars with so many people and my elderly brain sometimes mixes them all up.

cest la vie

/me shrugs

Uh, no. PC was doing just fine. Others took over the heavy lifting so PC could focus on TPF, but aside from the famous amount of blown staggers due to some overeagerness PC's preformance was flawless in Karma.

And don't forget Bi-Polar. Despite the damage from taking on NpO nearly singlehandedly just a week before, PC beat the hell out of Vahalla and seven other alliances. Yeah, PC had plenty of help, but just ask bud who gave them the most trouble that war.

Vahalla is a perfectly capable alliance and can hold their own against most others, but they never handed anything to PC.
[/quote]

Fighting NpO with the help of FOK, Stickmen and all the nation who joined PC means that it's nearly singlehandedly for you? :rolleyes:

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1308771154' post='2738510']
This stat is most surprising to me. I never would have guessed our ANS would be higher than all of PB's elite alliances, especially Umb/MK. I guess GOONS brings the average down quite a bit.
[/quote]

BAPS brings it up pretty nicely, and ML for that matter

Edited by Lord Curzon

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308780235' post='2738669']
Fighting NpO with the help of FOK, Stickmen and all the nation who joined PC means that it's nearly singlehandedly for you? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

That was a good war. PC's upper tier tore NpO to shreds and then FOK/Stickmen burned the remains.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1308780235' post='2738669']
[/quote]
For three days we did, yeah.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1308843241' post='2739371']
MLs stats are deceiving tho cuz they have those 3 100k nations, then a few 50k nations. those three nations inflate their ANS
[/quote]

True, though the rest of them used to be between 50 and 80 before last war. They actually did a lot of that side's fighting in the upper tiers, so I think that mid range got brought down nicely. Easier to tell where people are supposed to be by their alliance wonder count. Weird though that someone would actually fight in the upper tier that war, amiright?

[quote name='Lord Curzon' timestamp='1308847312' post='2739413']
True, though the rest of them used to be between 50 and 80 before last war. They actually did a lot of that side's fighting in the upper tiers, so I think that mid range got brought down nicely. Easier to tell where people are supposed to be by their alliance wonder count. Weird though that someone would actually fight in the upper tier that war, amiright?
[/quote]
i didnt look that deeply into it. i just saw you mentionning something about them so i figured id take a quick glance

[/quote]

Oh, yeah god forbid an alliance has to admit it got beat on pretty badly.. I didn't say Valhalla beat PC, I said Valhalla was dishing it out to PC very well till the 9 other alliances showed up.. At which point Valhalla's attention shifted from PC to Kronos which was a nice little back and fourth dishing of epic war shots. Anyways point of this is to say for most that were there, they know Val dished it extremely well to PC, now for PC to admit to it, I wouldn't expect that.

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1308902373' post='2740280']
Oh, yeah god forbid an alliance has to admit it got beat on pretty badly.. I didn't say Valhalla beat PC, I said Valhalla was dishing it out to PC very well till the 9 other alliances showed up.. At which point Valhalla's attention shifted from PC to Kronos which was a nice little back and fourth dishing of epic war shots. Anyways point of this is to say for most that were there, they know Val dished it extremely well to PC, now for PC to admit to it, I wouldn't expect that.
[/quote]

I’ve had the pleasure of fighting Valhalla on several occasions and have found them to be one of the best fighting alliances in the game. We’ve had some very good wars against each other and I honestly think PC/Val were 2 very well matched alliances to meet on the battlefield. I don’t believe we ever handed Val their ass but I also do not think they ever handed us ours.

[/quote]

Poison Clan members have been admitting Val are very effective warriors in this entire topic. Open your !@#$@#$ eyes.

[quote name='fant0m' timestamp='1308912286' post='2740321']
IÂ’ve had the pleasure of fighting Valhalla on several occasions and have found them to be one of the best fighting alliances in the game. WeÂ’ve had some very good wars against each other and I honestly think PC/Val were 2 very well matched alliances to meet on the battlefield. I donÂ’t believe we ever handed Val their ass but I also do not think they ever handed us ours.
[/quote]

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1308915585' post='2740337']
Poison Clan members have been admitting Val are very effective warriors in this entire topic. Open your !@#$@#$ eyes.
[/quote]
From me to the cyberverse both above statements are very true. Now Ill say this one more time. Weve never had the oppurtuniny to go 1v1 with PC. You line that up and it would be one hell of a scrap. The last couple times we have fought have been sloberknockers for sho but you cant pick a winner as there were too many variables involved. As much as i hate to say it PC gets the W in both as that is how it will be seen as Val was on the loosing side. It was always fun and I had a great time fighting CTB and Choader and multiple other PCers. Though ill be honest I have always wondered what we could do together as a combined force now that could have been fun :P

Edited by Buds The Man

[/quote]
stop looking for something to complain about. All the PC members in this thread have been saying Valhalla are good fighters and the fights have been near draws. what are you reading?